Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka (1936 Views)

Our Docility Responsible For Thriving Impunity In Nigeria — Soyinka / Buhari’s Failing Govt Can’t Unite Nigeria – Soyinka - Punch Newspapers / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by igbowoman: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
It's obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by twutin1: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
When the crime, illiterate, hate and poverty capital of the world have been ruling over educated southerners, what other comments do you expect on Nigeria?

I don’t even care what part of the south produces the next president, all I know is that the south must produce the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Jostoman: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Something we already know since.
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by LibertyRep: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Prof nay not be far from the truth, the events in recent time give credence to this.

By the way, where's Aisha Buhari?
She has been out of radar lately.

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
I though SOYINKA is among the few elder statemen until i came across this statement undecided
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Obamaofusa: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
yarimo:
I though SOYINKA is among the few elder statemen until i came across this statement undecided

Oh oh,is he lying?
My dudes and I voted for Buhari no,not in 2019 but 2015 but unfortunately he has disappointed himself and his clannish govt.

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Soyinka they will label you ipob oooop
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Tochi3(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
STFU.
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Whoube99(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
igbowoman:
It's obvious

This illiterate professor and his balderdash again.
Enjoy the next level madness you work so hard to installed and stop disturbing our ears with your foolhardiness

3 Likes

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by johnmartus(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bro insecurity is becoming something else. And it make everything look like Nigeria is in wrong hand.
yarimo:
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by orisa37: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
igbowoman:
It's obvious

Bring back my Post. I have not submitted it.
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Obamaofusa: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Fahdiga1: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you like don't do the needful. everyone in Nigeria is in charge of his or her own life
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good morning sir,

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Marine54(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
What we have is presidency instead of president !
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Iyajelili(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jubril Al-sudani?
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Marine54(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
johnmartus:
Bro insecurity is becoming something else. And it make everything look like Nigeria is in wrong hand.
Na ipob cause am !
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Dimmatic(f): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Learn driving car
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by ChoCho54(f): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
johnmartus:
But it was worse under Jonathan

yarimo:

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by jlinkd78(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
When all these hullabaloos pans out let all give Nnamdi Kanu d credit that is due him
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by XANDERO85: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Soyinka they will label you ipob oooop
Hmmm

....then go on to accuse him of being one of the miscreants that broke into a warehouse in Abeokuta and stole palliatives! They will then parade him to the public with a number hung around his neck! shocked
Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
XANDERO85:

....then go on to accuse him of being one of the miscreants that broke into a warehouse in Abeokuta and stole palliatives! They will then parade him to the public with a number hung around his neck! shocked
Ewooo
You don kill me
At last they will label him a collaborator that want to destabilize Nigeria with help of kanu

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by nazicartel(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeria is just on autopilot. The president is confused, the ministers and heads of agencies are looting without mercy, governors are looting without pity, house of assembly members are laughing like bastards and sleeping, opposition parties are collecting egunje to calm down, security personnels are doing anyhow.
If you see means, leave the country

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka by orisa37: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2020
It's obvious.

INTERNET IS THE SPOILER.

NO CERTAIN CONTROL.

SHOW YOUR KEYBOARD ACTIONS

HAS SUDDENLY BECOME CANCEROUS.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Why Are Many Nigerians So Slow To See This Fulani Plan For 2023? / How ISWAP Used Women And Teenagers To Destroy Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.