Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped (2378 Views)

FG Begins Verification Exercise For Employees / FG Extends Verification Exercise Of NAL Ex-worker / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by ebenezer202l(f): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

So you are working as a Librarian in Massachusetts?
I'll have to post the link to that thread so you all know how it started.
I was actually advocating for Trump, and yes I'm a Librarian and I only said I was in Massachusetts on that thread cos I was all supporting my boss to win and those Biden supporters can't take a joke when they see one.
Nevertheless I'm not the same person as the one those trolls accused me of.
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by PIMPAR: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
I was actually advocating for Trump, and yes I'm a Librarian and I only said I was in Massachusetts on that thread cos I was all supporting my boss to win and those Biden supporters can't take a joke when they see one.
No need to post the thread. Are you working in Massachusetts as you claimed?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by PIMPAR: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Will you keep quiet?
So Trump is your boss while you are still struggling with $100 .
You are nothing but liar with no memory

1 Like

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by ebenezer202l(f): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2020
11x1213222:
[s][/s]
thank you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by ebenezer202l(f): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

Will you keep quiet?
So Trump is your boss while you are still struggling with $100 .
You are nothing but liar with no memory
my mom is coming as soon as I get her Transport fares ready.
Are you still gonna let your friend help or not?
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by helinues: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Mods the wiper, thank you guys

grin grin
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by Afamed: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Your emotions are no longer working on the mods.
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by mightyhazel: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
x

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by helinues: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
sister save your energy abeg.
You even get time for those miscreants?
Good morning boss cool

Hahahahahaha.

This one na confusion raised to power 20

grin wink
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.

This one na confusion raised to power 20

grin wink
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 1
derailing threads
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

Soro soke boboyi, mods can't hear you from the back..

Kikikikikikiki
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 1
Re: My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Afamed:

You have used up to 10 monickers in this single post. We are taking notice of you
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 1 and 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje / Presidency: Tinubu Wants APC Governors' Support, But Turned Them Down In 2019 / Be Hopeful, Don’t Succumb To Misery, PDP Urges Nigerians At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.