Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) (1035 Views)

Is Joe Biden Fit For Presidency? / Is Joe Biden The President Elect Yet? / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
I've been hearing people saying he is Antichrist.
How true is it�

Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by coolsegun2002: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don’t mind them...

They are just saying so becos he’s from Obama’s party that support LGBT.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by Pierocash(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Is all campaign strategy
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Don’t mind them...

They are just saying so becos he’s from Obama’s party that support LGBT.....

What about Obama isn't he one?
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by coolsegun2002: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
zara200:

What about Obama isn't he one?

How is an Antichrist?? I’ve told you why they are calling them Antichrist.....in America, if you want to be loved, you must support LGBT and other Liberal agendas...doesn’t mean they are Antichrist
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

How is an Antichrist?? I’ve told you why they are calling them Antichrist.....in America, if you want to be loved, you must support LGBT and other Liberal agendas...doesn’t mean they are Antichrist

Just the same way that there is the body of Christ, that's how there is the body of antichrist. When they announced his false victory, if you see the number of gays and lesbians who came out to dance and wave their flag with that their rainbow flag ehn, it shows you what body they belong to.
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by salford1: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Just the same way that there is the body of Christ, that's how there is the body of antichrist. When they announced his false victory, if you see the number of gays and lesbians who came out to dance and wave their flag with that their rainbow flag ehn, it shows you what body they belong to.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by coolsegun2002: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

LGBT folks are just happy trump is gone...just like Nigeria, the LGBTQ people are hoping the the Biden’s era will favour them...nobody knows what Biden wil bring
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

LGBT folks are just happy trump is gone...just like Nigeria, the LGBTQ people are hoping the the Biden’s era will favour them...nobody knows what Biden wil bring

And how many percentage do they constitute. These are a very minority compared to straight who fornicate and commit adultery like Trump too grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by coolsegun2002: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
WORDWORLD:

And how many percentage do they constitute. These are a very minority compared to straight who fornicate and commit adultery like Trump too grin

What’s your point??
..... please don’t quote me out of context.... my comment is in response to another person post..so when u you drop a comment that is not online with the premise of discussion...it doesn’t make sense to me
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by obonujoker(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Only a clown will call Biden the Antichrist
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What’s your point??
..... please don’t quote me out of context.... my comment is in response to another person post..so when u you drop a comment that is not online with the premise of discussion...it doesn’t make sense to me

It makes sense unless you choose to fool yourself, pretending not to understand. It wasnt out of context at all.
Re: Why Is Joe Biden Rumored To Be An Antichrist? (photo) by coolsegun2002: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
WORDWORLD:

It makes sense unless you choose to fool yourself, pretending not to understand. It wasnt out of context at all.

Are you normal at all?? I ddnt get the context of your comment and I respected u enough to ask you what u meant yet u are saying I’m pretending and fooling myself...are u paying me salary? who are u that I will be pretending to you?? this is a faceless forum where people dialogue and entertain themselves....do I even know u...??

.:this nairaland seff....some people just like to unfortunate....

(1) (Reply)

Panic Buying as SA Bans Alcohol Again - 4th Time In One Year (PICS) / *has _vladimir Putin_ Finally Shot Himself On The Foot?* / It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.