Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS (13595 Views)

The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:
I wonder why Mynd44 lalasticlala and Seun allow you to keep using fake news to attract viewers to your thread. Are the enjoying it because you are anti-Igbo?

Would they have allowed to keep opening threads with fake headlines if it were against the yoruba people? I don't think so.

This is not against igbos but against IPOB terrorist organization I am 100 percent Igbo.

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:
I wonder why Mynd44 lalasticlala and Seun allow you to keep using fake news to attract viewers to your thread. Are the enjoying it because you are anti-Igbo?

Would they have allowed to keep opening threads with fake headlines if it were against the yoruba people? I don't think so.
Besides the title match the content. Nnamdi Kanu is assuring them if the Israeli government helping them in oyigno.
You cant keep pushing my Igbo brothers to death with fake hope and want me to shut up.

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory

You're still viewing this thread wetin u dey find cheesy
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
TONYE001:

And Rivers people are saying we are neither Igbos nor a Biafran state. Don't we have the right to choose where we wish to align to? You can't force us to be you. You can't force others to be you. Pick your states and form your Biafra. As far as you go about this in ways that do not disturb the peace of others, no wahala.

This shouldn't be too difficult to understand, brother.
Who is river state people?
You mentioned igbos
So which tribe said such?
Or is river state now a tribe?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

Who is river state people?
You mentioned igbos
So which tribe said such?
Or is river state now a tribe?

Oga person no wan join u. Una land grabbing no get part 2. Igbos Igbos Igbos
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oga person no wan join u. Una land grabbing no get part 2. Igbos Igbos Igbos
Answer the question
Is river state a tribe?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by HAccord: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

[s]This is not against igbos but against IPOB terrorist organization I am 100 percent Igbo. [/s]

Labirudeen, you are 100% abokki nama. grin
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
OZOnNengiTheory

You're still viewing this thread wetin u dey find cheesy
I wan laugh small before I sleep. Saw the thread before leaving the office this evening..so I bookmarked it. Na just for laughs

These people are too gullible. I can't imagine they call me and these goats Nigerians, honestly

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

Answer the question
Is river state a tribe?

They no wan know. They're not interested. Am not a Rivers man. Am an Abia state man.
They're not ready for a leader that will push them to death empty handed and expect Israel military to save his a55
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by elisho: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Did u ever see any Igbo army man in oyigbo ?
During the peace keeping
for ur information those are air fore not army when u kill a force 6 of them and collect there gun what do you expect to smile at u am a Barack boy i no them well u dnt start a fight u can't Finnish

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I wan laugh small before I sleep. Saw the thread before leaving the office this evening..so I bookmarked it. Na just for laughs

These people are too gullible. I can't imagine they call me and these goats Nigerians, honestly

U for tell me since I for dey update the comments on their Facebook. U go laff tire cheesy
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
elisho:
for ur information those are air fore not army when u kill a force 6 of them and collect there gun what do you expect to smile at u am a Barack boy i no them well u dnt start a fight u can't Finnish

I no follow o. I'm not IPOB but their anger was generally at the igbos and that was bad.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Them don dey wise up o. U for just tell me to keep updating the comments lol. cheesy

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Jamesz12: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please where is the isreali Army?

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
We
OyigboUpdate:

They no wan know. They're not interested. Am not a Rivers man. Am an Abia state man.
They're not ready for a leader that will push them to death empty handed and expect Israel military to save his a55
A polar question
Is river state a tribe?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Them don dey wise up o. U for just tell me to keep updating the comments lol. cheesy
mumu pipu

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2020

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by BigBabyJesus: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rabbi Kanustein is highly deranged .

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Finally

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

If this comment was on frontoage. You'll see five people call you afonja. They just have a strong belief that all Igbos like myself are in their support.
Wetin concern me, let them keep supporting rubbish, maybe when kanu leads them to their deaths we can all have peace and work to change this nation that is if they don't make Nigeria's situation worse.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:

Keep quiet abeg, igbo people are not all ipob members, it's because of this your "an attack on ipob is an attack on the igbo community" that we keep on getting insulted, those pictures are they phptoshopped?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by elisho: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I no follow o. I'm not IPOB but their anger was generally at the igbos and that was bad.
go tell them i was supporting kanu but on that night of 21 of oct 2020 telling people to kill any police and amry they see and burn police station i this like him from that day the police and army are people father husband brother and uncle and are south south and south East so till me does that make sense his plans are when u go and die he will now be telling the world that they are killing his people for me i dnt like this APC government this same with the aboki on the street that came to look for daily bread from there place ipob want to attack them so what do u want them to do day attack back and the governor place a 24 har calfow for it not to spread to other part of the state is that a bad thing did endsars in other place attack the Muslims i dnt support evil that is what happen.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by HAccord: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

Keep quiet abeg, igbo people are not all ipob members, it's because of this your "an attack on ipob is an attack on the igbo community" that we keep on getting insulted, those pictures are they phptoshopped?

Segun when you become 'we', when did you abandon being yoruba to become omo Ibo? Abi you think say I no sabi you reach house? grin
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:

Segun when you become 'we', when did you abandon being yoruba to become omo Ibo? Abi you think say I no sabi you reach house? grin
You are obviously lacking brain cells, please google what a "segfault" means, then check my posts in the programming section, ignorant slowpoke.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by HAccord: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

You are obviously lacking brain cells, please google what a "segfault" means, then check my posts in the programming section, ignorant slowpoke.

Segunrudeen, carry smelly mouth go one side abeg. We need fresh air. Programming ko, akpamu ni! grin
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

I tell u dem go call u afonja u no take my warning.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:

Segunrudeen, carry smelly mouth go one side abeg. We need fresh air. Programming ko, akpamu ni! grin
I knew it, you don't even know how to use Google, useless slowpoke, pack your rat infested body pack one side, ozu.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by HAccord: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

I knew it, you don't even know how to use Google, useless slowpoke, pack your rat infested body pack one side, ozu.

Segunrudeen your muslim mouth dey ooze for here, onu gi rere ere! Go see your dentist.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I tell u dem go call u afonja u no take my warning.
Thank you for reminding me self, the ignorant fool did not even look up the meaning of segfault before jumping to insult. That's how most of these NL buffoons are, act first think later.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:

Segunrudeen your muslim mouth dey ooze for here, onu gi rere ere! Go see your dentist.
Just look at how dumb you are, sha no need talking to a useless illiterate, I don't blame you, na the person wey no abort you na him I blame.

Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary / Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB / El-Rufai: Kaduna To Stop Relying On Federal Allocation Soon