Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS (13591 Views)

The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by HAccord: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
SegFault:

[s]Just look at how dumb you are, sha no need talking to a useless illiterate, I don't blame you, na the person wey no abort you na him I blame[/s].
Segunrudeen, you dey make noise and you still be pikin wey I fit give physical konk for head when I catch you offline. Maintain your lane omo de. grin
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:

Segunrudeen, you dey make noise and you still be pikin, wey I fit physical konk for when I catch you offline. Maintain your lane omo de. grin

Hahhahaha
HAccord. But u guys should accept the fact that everybody cannot support u. Even Jesus had Judas. U guys just have a strong belief that all Igbos are Igbos
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by oguns222: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Winning the war internationally is the first step of revolution
And some bigots are yet to know
Just like a joke,the breeze will sweep you off your feet
They once said he should come back
He did,
They said is an onlin country
Yet blame them for destruction of property
They said ,he is irrelevant
Yet they follow his every move,advertising him

Oga, Igbos are not from Israel. You are just fooling yourself

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by History555: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:
I wonder why Mynd44 lalasticlala and Seun allow you to keep using fake news to attract viewers to your thread. Are the enjoying it because you are anti-Igbo?

Would they have allowed to keep opening threads with fake headlines if it were against the yoruba people? I don't think so.

Seun and mods needs anti lgbo thread to draw traffic to nairaland. When a thread fails to do so, they continue repeating such thread. Example the thread on lpob returns army guns, that thread shows a video of a man speaking a foreign language returning an Hunter gun. Does nigerian army use hunter gun. Despite the video not being lpob, it has been repeated six times.

Second example ohanaeze youths led by one fictitious character called iziguruzo. Ever wondered why no one has a picture of him or any live video of him. because he does not exist. It's fake news which nairaland is fonf of reporting to draw traffic to nairaland.

Thirdly, check out the no of lgbo threads and how they draw flies like shit. If one idiot is not opening a thread advising lgbos, another one is opening one fake news. All is to draw traffic to nairaland

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by donnie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Again white ISRAEL misleading our people.
The people of the book were black. It has not changed!
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HAccord:

Segun when you become 'we', when did you abandon being yoruba to become omo Ibo? Abi you think say I no sabi you reach house? grin
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:

Segunrudeen, carry smelly mouth go one side abeg. We need fresh air. Programming ko, akpamu ni! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Rosskivvy: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

Igbos are indigenous to river state ,know this
And know peace

'Indigenous' because you see oil and gas there. Thieves.

No, Nigeria will not let you criminals steal her resources and corner for yourselves in the name of 'Biafra'. Inugwo?

Now get lost.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Rosskivvy: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
oguns222:

Are you aware the original Hebrews were black people?

Are you aware that Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed by Romans in 70 AD leading to the fleeing of over a million Jews into Africa?

Better go and study proper history. You are blind right now.

It is arguable that possibly half the current black African population is descended from those fleeing Israelites.

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering''

Zephania 3:10

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto Me, O children of Israel, saith the Lord..''

Amos 9:7
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
History555:

Seun and mods needs anti lgbo thread to draw traffic to nairaland. When a thread fails to do so, they continue repeating such thread. Example the thread on lpob returns army guns, that thread shows a video of a man speaking a foreign language returning an Hunter gun. Does nigerian army use hunter gun. Despite the video not being lpob, it has been repeated six times.

Second example ohanaeze youths led by one fictitious character called iziguruzo. Ever wondered why no one has a picture of him or any live video of him. because he does not exist. It's fake news which nairaland is fonf of reporting to draw traffic to nairaland.

Thirdly, check out the no of lgbo threads and how they draw flies like shit. If one idiot is not opening a thread advising lgbos, another one is opening one fake news. All is to draw traffic to nairaland

Anti Ipob threads not anti Igbo. Wike is anti IPOB he is not anti Igbo. Na una dey make other tribe insult us. U dey happy as this man dey push our men to fight armed soldiers empty handed and next thing is to deceive them with Israeli soldiers. U happy?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
donnie:
Again white ISRAEL misleading our people.
The people of the book were black. It has not changed!

No one is talking about color right now
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
11x11121:
[s][/s]

Any how u cancel the point has Been passed
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
11x11121:
[left][/left]

I don cancel your name. Lol
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

'Indigenous' because you see oil and gas there. Thieves.

No, Nigeria will not let you criminals steal her resources and corner for yourselves in the name of 'Biafra'. Inugwo?

Now get lost.
I don’t argue with mofos,
Who fail to realize that abia,IMO,anambra ,delta has oil
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by donnie(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

No one is talking about color right now

Yea, Ignore it... and that's why our people goof like this. Calling on your enemies for help?... shocked

SMH.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
oguns222:

I thought you have sense,so where did you see igbo is from Israel in my post
Or are u,hearing sounds?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Winning the war internationally is the first step of revolution
And some bigots are yet to know
Just like a joke,the breeze will sweep you off your feet
They once said he should come back
He did,
They said is an onlin country
Yet blame them for destruction of property
They said ,he is irrelevant
Yet they follow his every move,advertising him
I don't know how u PEOPLE see the world? Advanced nations know more abt Nigeria than many Nigerians. This guy is using religion and tribalism to gain attention of the world. Where in the North are churches demolished? The whole world have seen and heard when he's inciting his followers to attack securities and non Igbo dwellers in Igbo land and PHC.
The worst dream that a freedom fighter can do is expecting another country to intervene directly in to the affairs of other nations. If millions of people will go down in violence the only thing UN and international community will do is to send peace mission envoys to find peace and solicit for fund to settle the victims of starvation in IDPs. If the war in Syria, Myammar, Libya, Yemen, Central Africa, Rwanda, Sudan are not lesson to you and still thinking of getting foreign support then you're in serious trouble. All the noise of UK or US lawa makers won't amount to anything beneficial to u; the interference of US law makers in the affairs of Iran, NK, Cuba and Venezuela is a typical example of cold war which only make the poor to suffer more.

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Coronabirus:
I don't know how u PEOPLE see the world? Advanced nations know more abt Nigeria than many Nigerians. This guy is using religion and tribalism to gain attention of the world. Where in the North are churches demolished? The whole world have seen and heard when he's inciting his followers to attack securities and non Igbo dwellers in Igbo land and PHC.
The worst dream that a freedom fighter can do is expecting another country to intervene directly in to the affairs of other nations. If millions of people will go down in violence the only thing UN and international community will do is to send peace mission envoys to find peace and solicit for fund to settle the victims of starvation in IDPs. If the war in Syria, Myammar, Libya, Yemen, Central Africa, Rwanda, Sudan are not lesson to you and still thinking of getting foreign support then you're in serious trouble. All the noise of UK or US lawa makers won't amount to anything beneficial to u; the interference of US law makers in the affairs of Iran, NK, Cuba and Venezuela is a typical example of cold war which only make the poor to suffer more.
Gaining international recognition is what he sought for
Incase of any eventuality,most countries will choose to be neutral than interfere like 1967
Get the book called
Act of war
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Omoluabi16(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
My chest dey pain me already from laugh. These guys are a comic relief.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Flatinos: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bia-fraud is dead and buried cheesy
Flatin0s deal with it cheesy
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2020
bunch of idiiots....

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by oguns222: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

I thought you have sense,so where did you see igbo is from Israel in my post
Or are u,hearing sounds?

You didn't directly, but you were praising someone that is linking your tribe to Israel.

No learned person will conduct himself the way you people do. You are just making jest of yourselves. You allow someone to deceive you with obvious lies. That doesn't speak well of the fact that you can read and write.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by oguns222: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Are you aware the original Hebrews were black people?

Are you aware that Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed by Romans in 70 AD leading to the fleeing of over a million Jews into Africa?

Better go and study proper history. You are blind right now.

It is arguable that possibly half the current black African population is descended from those fleeing Israelites.

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering''

Zephania 3:10

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto Me, O children of Israel, saith the Lord..''

Amos 9:7

And where is your evidence that those Jews in Africa are Igbos? You went to school. Please stop behaving like a common illiterate selling gala on the street with zero knowledge.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Danzakidakura(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2020
BrownLondon:
LMAO
hope you will also laugh when they retaliate by burning mosques ?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by TONYE001(m): 1:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

Who is river state people?
You mentioned igbos
So which tribe said such?
Or is river state now a tribe?

I am a Kalabari man. Okrika people think the same. I'm sure you already know the Ikwerres particularly hate to be called Igbos. What about the Andonis?

I can go on and on.
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2020
donnie:

Yea, Ignore it... and that's why our people goof like this. Calling on your enemies for help?... shocked

SMH.

Come do I look like IPOB do u?
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2020
TONYE001:

I am a Kalabari man. Okrika people think the same. I'm sure you already know the Ikwerres particularly hate to be called Igbos. What about the Andonis?

I can go on and on.
You only speak for yourself
Even here some igbos claim they are not igbo
Not new
So let’s allow referendum solve it,
Hope is better that way
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by TONYE001(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

You only speak for yourself
Even here some igbos claim they are not igbo
Not new
So let’s allow referendum solve it,
Hope is better that way

I agree albeit this referendum should have been done first before including Rivers State and others in your map.

Thanks for the discuss; glad we could share our concerns on this sensitive topic politely.

Have a great day.

High Oil Price Pushes Subsidy On Petrol To N65.6 Per Litre / 12 Reasons Maduka Is The Choice For Ndi Anambra As Governor / Banning Of Daytime Movement Of Fuel Tankers And Trailers In Nigeria Campaign!