Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married (982 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married by kokoye(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
Moderators

Could we please have a thread for the married . . and engaged folks in this section?

I aint talking about the already existing Family thread . . smart arses wink

thank you
Re: Married by Ranoscky(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
Im interested.
Re: Married by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
me 2.
Re: Married by MrsChima(f): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
They will tell you to go to the Family Section.  But I Hear you suga.
Re: Married by Osama10(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Subscribing.
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
Waiting on Mrs Chima to start up some juicy married thread then.

We're all married or engaged pls so - matured chats.

good humor and no gender fights
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
so what do you do for fun when

- the kids are away

- tired of sex

- not hungry

- no tv

- and still decide to stay indoors

what do you do for fun?
Re: Married by Osama10(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Enough music in the house.
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^
do you just listen to music . . or you dance?
Re: Married by Goldieluks: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
so what's this thread about,really?
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
anything you wanna talk about . . questions, ideas

for married / engaged couples

why not?
Re: Married by Osama10(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Of course dancing too.

kokoye:

^^^
do you just listen to music . . or you dance?

Re: Married by kokoye(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^
I hope married folk remember to do those things that they enjoyed doing while they were dating . . like dancing of course.

At times we'd stayed outside the house and talk about passers-by, without their knowledge of course cheesy

or just get in the car and drive to nowhere
Re: Married by Osama10(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
Most holidays I just drop my kid with my parent or sister and zoom of with my wifey exploring the universe.

I hate dull moments.
Re: Married by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
Is Spring break do you have any plan for your kids, cousins, niece and nephews
Re: Married by MrsChima(f): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
kokoye:

Waiting on Mrs Chima to start up some juicy married thread then.

We're all married or engaged pls so - matured chats.

good humor and no gender fights

Why are you mentioning my name with GENDER FIGHTS? I am honest and if it not what people are used to then not my problem. I do not intentionally going around fighting men and if I say something that is NOT TRADITIONAL IE what women are supposed to be thinking then GET WITH THE MODERN DAYS. 1900 is OVER.

Goldieluks,

Koyoke wants to have a section specifically for married people on this section and not the family section.
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^
easy dearie.

I did not have you in mind when i talked about gender fights . . i thot you understood me by now . . sad

I mentioned ur name cos I figured you would be able to come up with interesting conversations

sorry . . .
Re: Married by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
Sorry suga. It the hormones. Forgive me. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^

of course. wink

that's part of why I created this thread - to talk about how husbands react to those changing moods.
Re: Married by Tingles(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
They have nothing to talk about, being single rocks!
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe 'they' are busy providing for their family. wink

Check back later for your reports.
Re: Married by MrsChima(f): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

of course. wink

that's part of why I created this thread - to talk about how husbands react to those changing moods.

It is funny that you said that because Mr. Chima was like ooh lawd can I have the baby MINUS THE MOOD? That was funny. I think he will benefit if you guys converse with each other.
Re: Married by MrsChima(f): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
kokoye:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe 'they' are busy providing for their family. wink

Check back later for your reports.

Right Koyoke. They do not realize that SOME of us WORK. We do not have the benefits of staying with our parents and CHAT ALL DAY.

I have a question for you Koyoke since I will allow a man to be first. (snickering) What expectations do the HUSBANDS have for the wives REALISTICALLY? I am sure single women and men are watching this thread too that is thinking of getting married and haven't found the right person TO HITCH UP or have the courage to jump forward.
Re: Married by kokoye(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^

hhmmm. This really depends on the individual but I will try to b as general as possible.  These suggestions go for the men as well.

I believe every man needs a good support system (just as the women do).

- Yes. We do need you to be our mummys every once in a while. Forget all that macho stuff, not to the wives.

- Compliment me where I am lacking. This is not always within the spouse's control. My wive is an expert in bargaining and I dont know how so I dont worry about it.

- Whether we choose to accept or not, every man has an ego that needs to be massaged every once in a while - we will appreciate the lady who knows how and when to do it.  I mean, dont knock me down when you know I'm too tired to get it up.  wink  And real strenght is knowing when to play weak - we do it for our kids so why not for our spouse once in a while.

- Be strong and bold enough to let me know when I am going in the wrong direction. BUT there are smooth ways of getting the information across. If you truly want a lasting marriage, know when to keep quiet and when to talk some sense into my head.

- Dont bring past relationships or your parent''s style into the house. Dont compare me, treat me with trust and respect and you will enjoy me (cant say that for everyman)

- We are a couple so dont run off to your parents to tell them when have a dissagreement all the time. We need to be able to sort out our own issues.

- If I tell you I need sometime alone - (like drive out or talk a walk or stay in the room alone to clear my head), pls respect it. Men cannot always multitask like women

- I'm trying to provide for the family. Please stand by me. Have you seen the movie mystic river? Everyone thought the guy killed the little girl, including the wife, even though the guy swore to his wife she didnt. The wife encouraged the guy to be fatally published - only to realize he was indeed innocent. Now who's the widow - she killed the husband when she did not trust him.

- At times I just need a quickie
Re: Married by MrsChima1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
Did you say a quickie? Why am I not surprised? I don't speak for all wives but I am sure most of the wives will attest to this.

Communication

Women are natural communicators and expressors because of our nature. We do not necessarily take both side in retrospective but our good intentions are there. Women can communicate on many levels that requires endurance because we got a million things going in our head compared to men which the mind is literal and monotonic.

We do not necessarily want to talk about everything but if something is brewing or need to be discuss we want to get that out of the way regardless if it violative or not. When men tell the women that she talks to much or she never stops it is because she is trying to communicate with you and you are not listening. Sometimes men assume that woman are out to destroy their man when they trying to handle the situation about talking even when the man said he doesn't want to talk. I know for a fact that an idle mind is the devil's workshop and sometimes before the rolls finish rising the yeasts escape in other words, it may be too late to fix the problem.

Sex

When women tell you that they do not wants to have sex at the particular time you wants to have sex that does not mean that she is "punishing" you. She could be having medical problems or tired. If she repeatedly does it then she has no desire for you sexually unless the doctor orders her not to engage in sexual activities of any kind. It could happen but if you are not sure consult your local doctor.

The woman most pleasurable points on her body is her CLLITORIS AND GSPOT. It is unfortunate SOME women will never experience orgasms so it really falls on the man to make her feel worthy. Take time to caress us, talk to us sweetly, massage our feet and back, and get us ready for the plucking. Make love to our mind first and then our physical body. It will make the loving so magical that you will not get tired of making love wholeheartedly.

We do not mind giving our husbands quickies but what can you give us in return when we want a quickie not necessarily sexual but what about surprising us romantically and not expecting sex in return?

Children/Childbirth

Children are a blessing from God and we sometimes take advantage of the fact that we can produce children but we do not nurture the children as we should or provide for them in a way we should. Wives that are pregnant requires extensive attention because having a baby for nine months can be STRESSFUL and our hormones may be displaced at time. Do not be offended when we shout or make you feel like crap because most likely WE FEELING like crap. During pregnancy, a woman may not desire sex for many reasons and you as the potential father may have to deal with the lack of sex for approximately six months. First trimester is a breeze but going into second trimester and third trimester you will be entering hell on our own risk.

Do not insult us by saying oh well if you wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be Hot uhmm it is not our fault that you couldn't stop throwing up inside us. Give us that respect that we are carrying your child and giving us extra attention is not so bad seeing all you had to do is stick and vomit.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wan Turn Armed Robber Because Of His Girlfriend!(pt2) / She Dey Nak Me Akpakooo: / She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.