Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? (1329 Views)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? / Please HELP, How do I recover my money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
What should I do to this man after absconding with my hard earned money? Why are some people this wicked? Like seeing others in pains give them joy? Please I really need your advice on how to go about this.

Here is the story...

I picked up a keke riding on hire purchase after I couldn't find a job, even though the owner was taking undue advantage of me by putting the amount too high. Still I tried my best to keep to the terms by not defaulting weekly payment and if it happens for whatever reason, it shouldn't get up to 2 weeks. At some point, a transport agency seized the keke for a certain offence. I had so much financial problems on me then which made me unable to pay the money. During that time, I was already oweing the owner more than 3 weeks payment.

So after he paid the money to retrieve the keke from the government agency, he terminated the agreement, as he deem fit, despite my plea. The lawyer involved gave him the go ahead. So I became jobless and seeing another one didn't come that easy.

My wife at the same time was heavily pregnant and about to put to bed. That wasn't a good time to stay jobless and penniless in life. I braced up and took a contract of digging a soak-away pit and sand filling in a construction site I came across.

That was such a horrible strenous job. I had stop doing that kind of job a long time ago. So much body pains at the end that I was unable to sleep at night, needless mentioning the wounds I sustained in the process. My pams became thickly rough with wounds. Even panadol didn't help matter.

Since the first 8k he gave to me before he traveled with a promise he was coming back a day after, since the 2nd week of January, it's about 2 months now and I haven't gotten my wages.

After the day he promised to come back which he failed, he was telling me something held him down but he'd come back the next day. He kept using next day, next day to deceive me which i never met him again until he finally blocked my line.

And after I didn't get payment, I met with the main contractor who told me he paid in full for the digging and sand filling. That I should look for the person who subcontracted the job to me to get my money. This kind of reply further broke me down. I needed to talk to the owner of the property only to realized he was based outside. So the main contractor only met the man at the site and contracted him with the job. He never knew him anywhere outside the place.

Now the project has been completed and only the security stays there now.

Please what should I do now to recover my money? I still need my hard earned money. I have pressing issues in which that N62k can help me solve to a large extent.

Below are what I have in mimd:

1. Visit juju for the man (even though I am a Christian)

2. Even if I want to involve police, who would the police arrest in this situation?

3. Should I go destroy things on the property? This may compound the whole issue.

4. Should I lay curses on him for my hard earned money and move one?

Again, why are some people so wicked? To think I told him everything about my economic situation and why I needed to do the job to gather money but he still had the mind to scam me.

He's not going to go free that I know, except I didn't sweat in that job and deserve my wages.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by sisisioge: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
You completed digging without your full payment? You're a very smart man! As for getting your money, the most likely option is getting it in your dreams. May God help you fa.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by Machinegun91(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Involve police
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by Kelechi009: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
PowerOfLove:

Below are what I have in mimd:

1. Visit juju for the man (even though I am a Christian)

smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by ahnie: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nawa o.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by Foodqueen(f): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
U should av included his phone no in your write up, so that we the association of e- family will disturb him to death.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by faithfull18(f): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
U should av included his phone no in your write up, so that we the association of e- family will disturb him to death.
Good suggestion, Op, join rants on FB and table his matter there😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by VeryWickedGoat: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
I'm wondering how you managed to be fucking despite all these problems.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
sisisioge:
You completed digging without your full payment? You're a very smart man! As for getting your money, the most likely option is getting it in your dreams. May God help you fa.

First, I needed money like mad, because a lot were on ground for me to do and I did it in trust.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Foodqueen:

Good suggestion. You people should help me please. This is number: 08028098699
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by Foodqueen(f): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
PowerOfLove:

Good suggestion. You people should help me please. This is number: 08028098699

Add it to your write up
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by Onedayoneday: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
People are just terrible. Even God is afraid of human beings he created.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Take your matter to okija shrine and command the man to come to your house with the money
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Failure2019:
Take your matter to okija shrine and command the man to come to your house with the money

This is one of the options I'm considering
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by imagrg(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Leave vengeance to God.
Believe me, that man would not go scot-free.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
imagrg:
Leave vengeance to God.
Believe me, that man would not go scot-free.

It's really a very difficult one, considering the time we are in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
That money is not something I can easily overlook and forget about it. It means a lot to me.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by tunbosun002(f): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
It’s well

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Even the security in the place says he does not know the owner of the proerty. The security firm he works with only pay into his account without him knowing he pays to the company.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
sisisioge:

There's no way he could have collected his full payment before completing the job.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by sisisioge: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

There's no way he could have collected his full payment before completing the job.

Really? I have had to supervise a building project where contractors will start off with between 50% to 70% payment, then collect the balancing sum before finishing, leaving peanuts till the last day. Never seen one who waited to collect chunk of the money at the finish line. If you even hire excavators, those one will collect 100% of their money before leaving their own premises to your site. He collected peanut to begin, whereas the person who took the job collected all his money from source. Actually, to scale through life in naija, you need to be street smart. You cant afford to be slow biko.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2023
sisisioge:

Really? I have had to supervise a building project where contractors will start off with between 50% to 70% payment, then collect the balancing sum before finishing, leaving peanuts till the last day. Never seen one who waited to collect chunk of the money at the finish line. If you even hire excavators, those one will collect 100% of their money before leaving their own premises to your site. He collected peanut to begin, whereas the person who took the job collected all his money from source. Actually, to scale through life in naija, you need to be street smart. You cant afford to be slow biko.

Who could have believed scam could be brought in in such a construction site? I don't want to believe I wasn't smart enough.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by Conciergeofcrim: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why would you consider option 3,don't be foolish.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Conciergeofcrim:
Why would you consider option 3,don't be foolish.

That's why I am having a second thought about that very option. I know it would compound and lead to a bigger issue.
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Seun, Mynd44, Dominique, NLFPmod,

Can you guys help me get this to the front page?
Re: How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? by PowerOfLove: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2023
I still checked back yesterday with nothing to hold unto

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Village People Look Haggard And Malnourished? / Burden Of A Frustrated Single Mom / Is He Deceiving Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.