Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This (315 Views)

Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice / Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by Charisgeorge: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
please help me out on this my cousin wrote this year SSCE and unfortunately she got D7 in physics she actually applied med and sugery ...i would like your advice on any other science courses she can change to that dont require physics or if she can still enrol for this year GCE or any other relevant steps she could take
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by paul100(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
I don't think she can get any courses because all science courses state that you must have at least a credit in English,Chemistry,Mathematics,Physics and Biology
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
She can't get any Science course. Tell her to write again better still go for Geography if she has Geography
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by Charisgeorge: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Thanks alot
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2020
She should do gce and be using 2 sitting...
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by duduade: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Every tom dick and harry filling medicine and surgery

Tufiakwa
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2020
duduade:
Every tom dick and harry filling medicine and surgery

Tufiakwa
I know that it's a misconception on part of parents. Many think it is a sure way out of poverty
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by duduade: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I know that it's a misconception on part of parents. Many think it is a sure way out of poverty

And it's really pissing
Re: Very Urgent Please Advice Needed On This by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
duduade:

And it's really pissing
I have been in the shoes before but men, Nobody everybody go be Doctor of Human Medicine.
I chose Vet because business aspect and the ability to delve into Agriculture the Real Deal. We need people to create these jobs though. What does the future hold for Young Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Wassce Gce Chemistry Questions 2020 Prep - Detailed Videos!! / Why Talking To An Editor To Your University Application Essay Is Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.