Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada (3757 Views)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / DJ Switch Has Been Arrested / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by uptimum123(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum

Modified : below is the link to sign the petition

https://www.change.org/p/canadian-parliament-refuse-the-canadian-asylum-application-of-ms-obianuju-udeh-and-her-associates-now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by uptimum123(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
More...

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Queseda: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
I like you OPtimum123. You've been doing a great job, we need more patriotic citizens like you.
As for DJ-sWITCH, you can't run away from your shadows, your fake news cost many people there lives and means of livelihood and you think you can escape justice, if you said the truth you don't need to run helter skelter(Falz is still in Nigeria) we are already seeing all the inconsistencies in your fabrication, you must tell us who is bankrolling you. OP kindly add the link to sign that counter petition against her..I will mobilize people this people must be taught a lesson

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Pierocash(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Whether asylum or not, Biafra behind it or not. The crux of the whole saga is that, DJ Switch has escaped the animal farm into a land of safety ,where the evil hand of her enemies, and the enemies of Nigeria's progress can't touch her.

Ntoor for you

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by uptimum123(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Comments

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by uptimum123(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
More comments

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by LegendHero(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is astonishingly serious.
Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Elvictor: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
person no know wetin to believe for nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by KevMitnick: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
I really hope she pulls through with her request. Nigeria is not worth it.

10 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by kilonshele101(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
is that not 'biafrans in Canada' I'm seeing?

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Moferere: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good job, I like the fact that you took time to do a detailed fact check.

However, she will be granted an asylum

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Passionate888: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ok o
Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Dj Switch is working for IPOB, no wonder she is able to spread lies, everything she did at the protest was an organized show sponsored by IPOB

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by shiki(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Go and check fact Buhari's existence
Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by AMINDA: 1:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Very revealing.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Smithkafors(m): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2020
So the above commentors graduated from Nigerian schools?. We are finished in this country.....they can't even read and comprehend.So the house of reps member is also a biafrian?.They can't even tell that the people listed are witnesses.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by punisha: 2:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Why is the cabal scared ni....since she is talking trash, I'd say there isn't anything to be afraid of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Whois(m): 2:09am On Nov 10, 2020
Amen. We don't need to mind the useful idiots Trying to chg the narratives
KevMitnick:
I really hope she pulls through with her request. Nigeria is not worth it.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by dollarsplenty(m): 4:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Na so Dj Switch go take achieve her Canadian dream. #Asylum Japa for Canada

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by humilitypays(m): 4:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Smithkafors:
So the above commentors graduated from Nigerian schools?. We are finished in this country.....they can't even read and comprehend.So the house of reps member is also a biafrian?.They can't even tell that the people listed are witnesses.
My dear brother, I used to believe that Yorubas are enlightened and educated but now I can see that the vultures from the north have politically destroyed the Yoruba wisdom in trying to scare Yorubas into silence.

For those of you who don't understand what transpired, let me help you so you don't allow all these Buhari agents of darkness trying so hard to cover up the evil that happened at Lekki Toll Gate from the international community.

First, so DJ Switch can deceive over 1,000 Nigerians from all tribes gathered at the Lekki Toll Gate on 20th October to say that army were shooting at them even live streaming the event as it unfolded that night

Even Arise TV presenter was at the scene of that even that night live and broadcasting live to the whole world as it was going on with gun shots being heard in the background.

So all the Yoruba youths present at the toll gate that night who got shot, 2 dived into the lagoon while some soldiers continued to shoot at the waters in an effort to silence them were all IPOB members sent by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos

Ah, many Yoruba youths don kolo completely to believe these Buhari vultures twist and cover ups lolz, Kai, I never knew Northern almajiris can be smarter than Yorubas to the extent of deceiving and confusing them to deny what they saw and witnessed with their own eyes, na wa oh shocked

No wonder Buhari closed Lagos border and opened all Northern borders where ammunition, rice, militants, frozen foods, etc are smuggled into Northern Nigeria with ease and all the Yoruba elites and politicians cannot even open their mouths and talk, na wa oh.

These Buhari vultures have been desperately looking for ways to give the great #Endsars protest a political and secession tag, they have tried all they can to tag Atiku's name on it, they have tried all they can to rope Biafra into it, something Nnamdi Kanu don't even know about, only tried to shine with it, they are now finally giving Nnamdi Kanu the glory he desperately seek for. These Buhari vultures are the ones making Nnamdi Kanu popular and powerful with their stupidity everyday.

Nnamdi Kanu is a nobody in Igbo land, he can only control few uninformed youths, but these Buhari vultures continue to make him a global star out of their stupidity.

DJ Switch applied for asylum in Canada, ordinarily, every sane person knows that her life is in danger from the night she started making those live streams of that wicked shooting at Lekki Toll Gate and people that loved her life acted quickly to relocate her to safety, of course you don't expect Hausa-Fulanis nor the confused Yorubas who have already been brainwashed by their evil politicians and their paid media agents to twist the Lekki shooting story to ipob to be the ones to save DJ Switch from the coming death from evil Nigerian government and their evil army and Police whom she have exposed. So the only people that can save her at that moment are her own people of course; Igbos don't joke with their own when it comes to life and death under Nigeria, and that brings in Biafrian Association into the scene, they are the only group that can stand with their daughter without selling her out like Yorubas are about selling her by tagging her as an agent of destruction who got hired to destroy Lagos, what a shame.

An ordinary DJ who joined the protest like Falz and every other reasonable Nigerian celebrity. She is a celebrity DJ and used her DJ talent to keep the protest fire burning by jamming good music to keep the protesting youths entertained but here they are roping her in foolishly in line with Buhari vultures wishes, damn, this country can never be good mhen, it's shameful.

In their foolish and half literacy thinking, because Biafrian association appeared on the list of witnesses with a senator from their vulture region also on the list, it means ipob was the people that organizer the #Endsars protest and also Atiku must be involved to ensure his political ambition to expose their evil after 2023 never comes to reality.

They are making every effort to deceive Yorubas into giving up on the great #Endsars protest that even Daddy Adeboye, his wife and most great Yoruba men endorsed. I am so ashamed of the Yoruba youths who have allowed Buhari and his gang of vultures to be taking them for a ride since 2015 angry angry

It seems the only people Northern Nigerians and their politicians fear are the Igbos, reason they must find a way to tag Igbos to every opposition or anything that challenges their evil government or wicked grip on Nigeria's power....they don't even believe that Yorubas can challenge them or question them because they believe Yorubas are liver less, Yoruba una see una life

#Endsars protest started by Yorubas in Lagos have now been credited to IPOB and Igbos. This says a lot about how Northerners see Yorubas; they see Yorubas as conquered people that cannot question or challenge their authority no matter how bad it is cry

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by juman(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Shortcut to get asylum. Her claims are more lies than truth. Anyway good luck to her application.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by BIGGESThead6: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2020
I hope Yoruba people can now see what Nnamdi Kanu/ IPOB/ Biafran did to them. They used fake news, lies and propaganda in destroying Lagos.
Make i dey watch from here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by ivolt: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Fake flag waving patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by ivolt: 5:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Pierocash:
Whether asylum or not, Biafra behind it or not. The crux of the whole saga is that, DJ Switch has escaped the animal farm into a land of safety ,where the evil hand of her enemies, and the enemies of Nigeria's progress can't touch her.

Ntoor for you
Why did she set the country on fire with fake news? Why did she claim to be a "patriot" when she is just an Ipob member whose interest in chaos and violence?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by capitalzero: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2020
ivolt:

Why did she set the country on fire with fake news? Why did she claim to be a "patriot" when she is just an Ipob member whose interest in chaos and violence?
I think you should worry about bandits in the north? You should worry why army had to shoot and kill at lekki? Youths demand for an end to police brutality, government added army brutality? Does that make sense to you ?
If government thinks djswitch and other are spreading lies, they should be charged to court, not witch hunting them by security agents.

11 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Gandollaar(f): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dj Switch is working for IPOB, no wonder she is able to spread lies, everything she did at the protest was an organized show sponsored by IPOB
Once again, an Ipob goads you into a ditch.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Gandollaar(f): 6:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Be safe DJ Switch!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Beremx(f): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2020
humilitypays:
My dear brother, I used to believe that Yorubas are enlightened and educated but now I can see that the vultures from the north have politically destroyed the Yoruba wisdom in trying to scare Yorubas into silence.

For those of you who don't understand what transpired, let me help you so you don't allow all these Buhari agents of darkness trying so hard to cover up the evil that happened at Lekki Toll Gate from the international community.

First, so DJ Switch can deceive over 1,000 Nigerians from all tribes gathered at the Lekki Toll Gate on 20th October to say that army were shooting at them even live streaming the event as it unfolded that night

Even Arise TV presenter was at the scene of that even that night live and broadcasting live to the whole world as it was going on with gun shots being heard in the background.

So all the Yoruba youths present at the toll gate that night who got shot, 2 dived into the lagoon while some soldiers continued to shoot at the waters in an effort to silence them were all IPOB members sent by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos

Ah, many Yoruba youths don kolo completely to believe these Buhari vultures twist and cover ups lolz, Kai, I never knew Northern almajiris can be smarter than Yorubas to the extent of deceiving and confusing them to deny what they saw and witnessed with their own eyes, na wa oh shocked

No wonder Buhari closed Lagos border and opened all Northern borders where ammunition, rice, militants, frozen foods, etc are smuggled into Northern Nigeria with ease and all the Yoruba elites and politicians cannot even open their mouths and talk, na wa oh.

These Buhari vultures have been desperately looking for ways to give the great #Endsars protest a political and secession tag, they have tried all they can to tag Atiku's name on it, they have tried all they can to rope Biafra into it, something Nnamdi Kanu don't even know about, only tried to shine with it, they are now finally giving Nnamdi Kanu the glory he desperately seek for. These Buhari vultures are the ones making Nnamdi Kanu popular and powerful with their stupidity everyday.

Nnamdi Kanu is a nobody in Igbo land, he can only control few uninformed youths, but these Buhari vultures continue to make him a global star out of their stupidity.

DJ Switch applied for asylum in Canada, ordinarily, every sane person knows that her life is in danger from the night she started making those live streams of that wicked shooting at Lekki Toll Gate and people that loved her life acted quickly to relocate her to safety, of course you don't expect Hausa-Fulanis nor the confused Yorubas who have already been brainwashed by their evil politicians and their paid media agents to twist the Lekki shooting story to ipob to be the ones to save DJ Switch from the coming death from evil Nigerian government and their evil army and Police whom she have exposed. So the only people that can save her at that moment are her own people of course; Igbos don't joke with their own when it comes to life and death under Nigeria, and that brings in Biafrian Association into the scene, they are the only group that can stand with their daughter without selling her out like Yorubas are about selling her by tagging her as an agent of destruction who got hired to destroy Lagos, what a shame.

An ordinary DJ who joined the protest like Falz and every other reasonable Nigerian celebrity. She is a celebrity DJ and used her DJ talent to keep the protest fire burning by jamming good music to keep the protesting youths entertained but here they are roping her in foolishly in line with Buhari vultures wishes, damn, this country can never be good mhen, it's shameful.

In their foolish and half literacy thinking, because Biafrian association appeared on the list of witnesses with a senator from their vulture region also on the list, it means ipob was the people that organizer the #Endsars protest and also Atiku must be involved to ensure his political ambition to expose their evil after 2023 never comes to reality.

They are making every effort to deceive Yorubas into giving up on the great #Endsars protest that even Daddy Adeboye, his wife and most great Yoruba men endorsed. I am so ashamed of the Yoruba youths who have allowed Buhari and his gang of vultures to be taking them for a ride since 2015 angry angry

It seems the only people Northern Nigerians and their politicians fear are the Igbos, reason they must find a way to tag Igbos to every opposition or anything that challenges their evil government or wicked grip on Nigeria's power....they don't even believe that Yorubas can challenge them or question them because they believe Yorubas are liver less, Yoruba una see una life

#Endsars protest started by Yorubas in Lagos have now been credited to IPOB and Igbos. This says a lot about how Northerners see Yorubas; they see Yorubas as conquered people that cannot question or challenge their authority no matter how bad it is cry
this is deep!!

Stay safe DJ Switch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Gandollaar(f): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
I hope Yoruba people can now see what Nnamdi Kanu/ IPOB/ Biafran did to them. They used fake news, lies and propaganda in destroying Lagos.
If Ipob could incite Yorubas who pride themselves as adherents of customs and tradition, to loot and desecrate their Oba's palace, then I'm very very angry why they didn't install an Oba Richard Emeka after casting Oba Lil'Wayne into the lagoon!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by Masterclass32: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Which mumu "soul of Nigeria" are they talking about? Must Nigeria remain 'united'? Are we really enjoying this country?

Obviously they want to sow discord, and Nigerians' fear of Biafra seems to be the right tool.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada by YouAreFinished: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
I'm happy the international bodies are involved in this matter. Nigeria's enemies will be put to shame when it becomes clear to these bodies that the so-called massacre is a hoax.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What happened in Lekki toll gate has happened in America GRAPHIC CONTENT / Cow Route And Southern Hypocrisy / The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.