Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles (44464 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by kingcalipha(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
FOR ABUJA GAME LOVERS
FIFA21 TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION IS ON GOING
FIRST PRIZE: 100,000
SECOND PRIZE: 50,000
THIRD PRIZE: 30,000

DONT BE THE BEST AT YOUR HOME, COME OUT MAKE WE KNOW YOU.

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by sulaak(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
CamusMidas:

Do you think an average person from the north is in support of this trash?

Their silence can be considered as support.

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by nograv: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

I meant the elite class...

Their "I dont care attitude" is putting the average southern man in Nigeria in jeopardy

I agree it is too much at this point..
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by tsagir(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
WAY TO GO GANDUJE AREWA FIRST NIGERIA SECOND
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by elisho: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
useless people everywhere
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
updatechange:
Hisbah is notorious for violating the rights of the people by inflicting bodily harm and even arrested residents of Kano for dressing and behaving in manners it considers unIslamic.

Just imagine their guts to do what's not constitutional and you will still see the modafuckaz talking trash about other people's way of life...
How can you be destroying someone else's economy because of religion beliefs, if you don't want it why can't you return it to the appropriate place and tell them not to bring such to your state anymore.. and the fool gandolla will be chilling in one corner of his house sipping on henny....
God is watching y'all hypocrites angry

this one too will serve as a means Not to bring it Any more.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Camelot65: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hisbah police is supposed to fight bandits, Boko Haram too, plus Ganduje is yet to be arrested by the hisbah police undecidedundecided
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Camelot65: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

this one too will serve as a means Not to bring it Any more.
This is not the right means to discourage them from bringing it........

A sane government is supposed to have sent words directly to the company producing it.....
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Yankee101: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Encouraging more extremism

Lord help Nigeria

Sometimes to save the whole body, doctors cut off the cancerous parts
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Lush100(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
I will prefer many fences.

Arthurity1:
I think it's time we start building a fence to separate the north from the rest of Nigeria. We can't continue to do this... Those fools will drive the rest of us thinking people to complete ruination!
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
johnnychuks:
I will appreciate you for calling it a contraband, but are they not included for alcoholic vat allocation? or the same country not collecting vat from the companies that produce this product and those state that allow people to consume it in their land are now senseless? the same state that allowed the evil act In their home still generate the vat they allocate to the northerners. I will like you to have a rethink man.
Northern state don't produce crude oil but receive allocation from it, why haven't you challenge that.

They have every right to benefit from the vat on alcohol. The fact that they don't want the sales of alcohol in their state, doesn't constitutional preclude them from receiving vat.

Keep your sentiments aside and tell me on what ground you are basing your arguement upon?
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Sonoyom(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
But this hypocrites will partake in the sharing of VAT from this same beer, religious people are often people with the least intelligence.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by tonyson010(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Moferere:
Hypocrisy

It will destroy the country. No matter what the Northern leaders see as enjoyment now.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by tonyson010(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
CamusMidas:

Northern state don't produce crude oil but receive allocation from it, why haven't you challenge that.

They have every right to benefit from the vat on alcohol. The fact that they don't want the sales of alcohol in their state, doesn't constitutional preclude them from receiving vat.

Keep your sentiments aside and tell me on what ground you are basing your arguement upon?

On what ground should Sharia law exist in northern states and enforced on every citizen living in the state as if every citizen is a Moslem ??

1 Like

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
See The Damage Control Late Messenger Muhammad Has Cause Slaves Of allah
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by muhdfaruq(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arthurity1:
I think it's time we start building a fence to separate the north from the rest of Nigeria. We can't continue to do this... Those fools will drive the rest of us thinking people to complete ruination!
If you build fence,then who will import food to you?
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by UNUKHASO: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
ONLY ALCOHOL IS FORBIDEN STEALING IS ALLOWED
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Camelot65:
This is not the right means to discourage them from bringing it........

A sane government is supposed to have sent words directly to the company producing it.....

Even you, Knows that Kano Land is a place that prohibited Beer Right,
how do you think the Company is not aware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by yommex247: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yet they collect VAT from FG. The VAT included money from alcohol consumed from other parts.
The way forward is restructuring.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by UNUKHASO: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
ONLY ALCOHOL IS FORBIDEN STEALING IS ALLOWED.WERE THEY FORCED TO DRINK BEER OR IS THE BREWERY NOT PAYING TAXES TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Segzy19: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm glad all these are happening.

These are the issues that will heat up to the breaking of Nigeria... Let it continue.

When heat or excitation is too much, explosion is inevitable...
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by joe4christ(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
All this nonsense will end soon!
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by chatinent: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Even the man himself looks drunk.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Fahdiga(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
and I ask where you naturally born stupid or you just got it for free?
His stupidity is factory fitted

1 Like

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by maste: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
With VAT collected from alcoholic beverages. No wonder the north is backward with ravaging porverty and all sorts of diseases. You can't fool God.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
OMG! this will cause inflation of beer prices in the South as millions of mallams relocate to Lagos on account of beer scarcity grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by senteugene: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Las Las we go dey alright.... Make everybody dey their own make we dey drink beer here, then make dem turn Kano mecca
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by nNEOo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arthurity1:

How come no one seem to take note on how inflated the prise of 1958 bottles(not crates)of beer is valued at 200million naira

A bottle of beer down here in southern Nigeria is not more than 500naira,aside those exotic clubs,hotels and bars.

Even if tge 1958 bottles of bear is valued at 1958naira per a bottle of beer the sum total is exactly 3,833,764

Where did the get 1958 bottles of beer that is value at 200million ?

Or is one bottle of beer valued at 102,145naira.

We should stop the culture of inflating anything that has room to accommodate air.

>:
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
These people are confirmed dolts, no questions.
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Can't Hisbah arrest Ganduje for stuffing dollars meant for Kano in his babaringa? Or Sharia law do not reach that level?

Sharia law doesn't have time for minor, frivolous issues like stealing huge amounts of money by a rich man. If it is a very serious offence such as a hungry boy stealing a loaf of bread to quench his hunger on the other hand...
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by 6digitscomrade: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
blackboy2star:
Awon biggest hypocrite... You guys should reject VAT coming from beer too...
To them is Haram but indirectly they're drinking it by collecting allocation from FG.

Example: A Northern Africa football player rejects man of the match because it was sponsored by an alcohol company...

Mr Gandollar please tell Mr President to deduct beer VAT from your monthly allocation, by then I will know is HARAM...
even Ahmed musa sef play for Moscow wherein alcohol Na dusk till dawn 24/7 365+1 days ..
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nchenches: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
jrusky:

You know I never insulted you I only tell you my stand which I'm 100% entitle to. Pls I have accorded you the respect I think deem necassary by saying quote me but never mention IPOB if you quote me pls kindly respect that ok.

Go to all my posts on this platform I have never be in same page with Ipob or whatever and I will never.

I have never attacked MASSOB which I see as the part of foundation for Biafra and I'm not against self rule, any region, tribe or creed can aspire for seccession but you see those nonentities anuofia called Ipob bro never. If Biafra will ever happen it will never be in Kanu still alive, you see that bitch I hate him as much I hate Buhari with passion. So get that.

Good day. Mind you don't ever try to insult me again kindly respect yourself.

Kanu is less than 50 years but you said Biafra can’t come in Kanu’s lifetime.

So when? Another 50 years?

See your life. You can’t even tell a good lie to hide that you are anti Restoration of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos / What Really Happened In Rivers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.