Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola (48556 Views)

See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin / Meet Esther, Fast Rising Actress From The Webseries Best Friends In The World / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by AFONJACOW(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2020
I heard his son is printing all these money they are enjoying as if tomorrow no dey... Poor boy
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by FFA: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
She nailed it....very interesting and educating film.
The crew, producer and everything about CITATION
is awesome. Definitely watching it again .
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by banio: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... one movie and she is the biggest already! Our parents are everything and more! If your parents are still alive, go and hug them for no reason.

Parents are a big factor in our world. Parents give us respect and more. I decided to get married the day I lost my only remaining parent. I saw myself as world alone without Parent and a spouse
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Raph82(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
So you no get any son??
Who go con take care of you when you are old like this shocked

Wahala fr who get money but no get outliving son
And u know what? That's African mentality. What gives u the impression that a male child is the basis for continuity of family legacy? We place too much values, superiority and concentration on a male child in Africa, while we neglect the female child to suffer in pain with no sense of belonging, the reason for high rate of rape cases in the society. If to say the man has a male child, I believe he will place higher premium on him than the girls, or may not even give the girls any attention. Remember, what a man can do, a woman can do better. The president of Germany is a woman, as well as some other countries of the world.
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by fatymore(f): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed?
uhm
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by subcbouy: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
srazorblade:
Temi is talented no doubt. Her acting skills are above board. Love the movie. But can someone pls tell cuppy to focus on her Disk jockeying . she sounds horrible when she sings
Have you watched the movie?
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by lymelyte(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Casper21:
Dunno why all these rich kids are not so book smart and that's why they pursue entertainment.
I don't think I have ever seen any elite child going into the IT sector and becoming things like a programmer, tech administrator.. They all go and hide inside entertainment.
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by TzuClausewitz: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. Our sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history and naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain.” - John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

lymelyte:
I don't think I have ever seen any elite child going into the IT sector and becoming things like a programmer, tech administrator.. They all go and hide inside entertainment.

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by sholay2011(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Smellymouth:
Sincerely, she did well.

She interpreted the role well.
This.

Her acting actually had nuance. She was quite good.
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by RPG2020(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
obembet:
If every kids get full support from thier parents, not only money but encouragement like this.. Most Nigerian youth will go far in life.

This is not overrated.. Its encouragement in other for his daughter to do better. I believed she gonna get there one day.

So she is not there yet?
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by EndRape2(f): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Poor African Mindset,
so it is boys that take care of c

quote author=Hndrrxxx post=95877482]So you no get any son??

[/quote]
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
fatymore:
uhm
I just give my shooter smoke, I think he finna spill
Do not test me!!!
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Raychee(f): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
obembet:
If every kids get full support from thier parents, not only money but encouragement like this.. Most Nigerian youth will go far in life.

This is not overrated.. Its encouragement in other for his daughter to do better. I believed she gonna get there one day.

Too bad some people are not that lucky

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Boys are the absolute
The supreme being ya'know
EndRape2:
Poor African Mindset,
so it is boys that take care of c

quote author=Hndrrxxx post=95877482]So you no get any son??

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Raychee(f): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nazgul:
Parents like this are hard to get in Africa. Most African parents are only good in condemning their children, most don't see anything good in the little efforts those children make. They're so blinded by religion that they've become slave to it.

Go girl you've got the best father in the world...the sky is your limit

100%

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Chingykay77(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
and na one nigga go dy bang her still dy use her toto do shakara undecided
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by WoundedLamb: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
loopman:

Have you ever wonder why you call your parents the best parents in the world ? That is excel why every parent will believe their children are the best in the world

Well, they loved me first.
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by vicfajeze: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Smellymouth:
Sincerely, she did well.

She interpreted the role well.
but she get big breast now
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by costandi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Eppking:
Believe you me, this is one of the best movie of 2020, local mad foreign. I have seen over 200 movies this year and I can say this movie cut in my top 7 in 2020.

For unlimited Netflix account (activated), SMS message me on 0+7+05+22+493+19
You didn't mod it but you want money for it. Anybody interested should contact me and get it for free.
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
tunapawizzy:

lets even ignore the fact that shes probably young and not necessarily beyond the age of marriage(no one is actually), how is being husbandless(as you call it) a thing
husbandless child of a billionaire
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by golddare: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Billionaire businessman Femi Otedola has described his daughter Temi Otedola as the new biggest actress from Africa, Igbere TV reports.

The proud father has not been able to contain his joy since Citation Temi’s debut movie was released on Netflix on November 6.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXu8mFn6lG/?igshid=17vqaw9fs4l4z

Igbere TV reports that Otedola and wife Nana visited their daughter once during the production of the movie.

Citation tells the story of Moremi Oluwa (Temi), a fun-loving 21-year-old student on campus in Nigeria. Incensed at being ill-treated by a trendy university don, Lucien N’Dyare, she drags him before the University Senate. The ensuing intrigues define Moremi’s word against that of the respected academic in a male-dominated bastion.

The movie also stars Haitian-French actor and model, Jimmy Jean-Louis; Ini Edo; Yomi Fash-Lanso; Ghanaian actor, Adjetey Anang; and Gabriel Afolayan among others.

Na average performance oo.
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Yeyeboi05(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
So you no get any son??

Africans
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yeyeboi05:
Africans
I never hesitate to give a nigga yellow tape so do not test me!!
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Yeyeboi05(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
I never hesitate to give a nigga yellow tape so do not test me!!
lmao
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yeyeboi05:
lmao
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by owowa145(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2020
obembet:

No caps mehn... Our antediluvian african parents don't even help at all... Rather, they condemn everything once its not their wish... No wonder d bible says, the glory of a child is d parent. Make dem try dey support our little dreams even if it differs to their wish.

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Why not channel the energy into something else?
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2020
Yeyeboi05:
Why not channel the energy into something else?
relax
I've got everything under my control! I can call a 4-3 blitz and send your carcass home or I can just do a poneglyph ritz and get you high holmes
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Love how he hypes his daughters. Commendable.

Watched the trailer, and i think Temi was good for her debut. Would have to watch the full movie to understand things better.

I have heard some people call out bloopers, and they say the film is about 2hrs long. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out boring - the genre isn't well suited for hours and hours of screen time.

IamHeWrites:
Billionaire businessman Femi Otedola has described his daughter Temi Otedola as the new biggest actress from Africa, Igbere TV reports.

The proud father has not been able to contain his joy since Citation Temi’s debut movie was released on Netflix on November 6.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXu8mFn6lG/?igshid=17vqaw9fs4l4z

Igbere TV reports that Otedola and wife Nana visited their daughter once during the production of the movie.

Citation tells the story of Moremi Oluwa (Temi), a fun-loving 21-year-old student on campus in Nigeria. Incensed at being ill-treated by a trendy university don, Lucien N’Dyare, she drags him before the University Senate. The ensuing intrigues define Moremi’s word against that of the respected academic in a male-dominated bastion.

The movie also stars Haitian-French actor and model, Jimmy Jean-Louis; Ini Edo; Yomi Fash-Lanso; Ghanaian actor, Adjetey Anang; and Gabriel Afolayan among others.

E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos / Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos) / Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back