Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady (58241 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by IamPlato(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2020
And you are ugly too
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Obago99: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2020
You are too hot for his liking hahahahahahah
#soro
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Tonyspecial(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nigerian lady calls out her uncle who drove to their house to report her to her parents for wearing a bikini.

Amalia Kalu took to her twitter page to call out her uncle, in posting the video, she wrote; "

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc68AdRajbw

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/amaliakalu/status/1325888039357394948
ur huncle is a good man

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by kobosmart(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nigerian lady calls out her uncle who drove to their house to report her to her parents for wearing a bikini.

Amalia Kalu took to her twitter page to call out her uncle, in posting the video, she wrote; "

Watch The Video Below:

Source:

angry ayama flat breast, she must be igbo
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Olarewaju89: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2020
So your uncle did not know that you're a prostitute abi? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2020
By now this lady go do. Deactivate his account

Too much bashing on his page �����
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Kzinne: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2020
Definitely she's a mother. Look at her breasts

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by STRI1: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
YOUR DRESS IS BAD

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by nauto: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
grin
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Judolisco(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Make we see d bikini pics na....
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Seyzcham91(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Me too need to drive to your house to tell you personally that "you've been noticed and your mission is accomplished"
DebbieBianca:

Watch The Video Below:

Source:

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Hotzone(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2020
U should be glad

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Monday60655(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Ashawo, next time wear bakana

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Coldie(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2020
LoL... You should be happy u are not from the north it wouldn't have ended in reporting it woukd have ended with death sentence for blasphemy
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2020

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Olarewaju89: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
jajeri3216:
Don't mind your yeye uncle , does he not know that exposing your body is good and shows that you're not backwards.

I salute women bold to show skin, hope for the day women can go on the streets fully nude without being judged by hypocrites

You are sick upstairs mumu undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
And you couldn't tell your uncle to his face but you can put it online for everyone to see?

You get home training ba? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by FuckThaMod: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
The comments I'm see here is sickening.. And many of them wants Nigeria to develop like western countries
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
fabiano09:
The Bobi don answer the call of gravity ,women always playing the victim ,although that uncle is a jobless clown wey no know where e dey pain am

Lol
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by sammirano: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
which kind of bastards are parents breeding these days. disgusting thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by bakol: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
To think that the lady is even not ashamed flouting these slippers at her age baffles me. How will the falling slippers look like after her future children must have preyed on them?

My heart goes out to your future husband...i pity him in advance. You should be thanking your uncle for caring ; and looking after you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by humilitypays(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Women love sex more than men but hypocrisy and the way men pester them for sex won't let them confess or show how much they fantasise about wild sex experience.

Modern ladies are more wayward than guys but very good in hiding their true color.

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by GudluckIBB(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Naira don really fall sha
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by IkemChris(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Op abeg next time write 18 only.... She how she carry buess dey display to us and dey report her innocent uncle grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by kaludestiny10(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Attention seeker. Even the children's food in her front has fallen.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by segun18(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Very good uncle.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by bolaayenimo: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Every mad pipu wan trend
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by marsman: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Your uncle was concerned that your slippers breast might turn to foam sooner. grin grin
You nice ohh,na mat you suppose talk.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by juman(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Outdated bob.
Abortion ravaged breast.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.