Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) (58153 Views)

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by emmaitive(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

And if I never collected any Kobo from any government to speak the truth on issues affecting Nigeria and national security while you falsely acuse me may karma visit you

You think everyone doesn't have common sense and reasoning faculty to predict the consiquences of recklessness?!even if you no collect money but support the evil this government is doing to its citizen,what befall them will befall you too no worry

Well I gave her a valid advise on Pejury, if that makes me a bad person and you a good person then fine so be it

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Neddstark:
Wow we are scared. Canada will send troops to invade and deal with Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Nigerian army cannot even face Boko Haram , a rag tag army.

Canada is too much, ordinary Greece will wipe Nigeria off the map , lol/

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Thumbs up dj switch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
adebwalex:
USELESS BITCH WITH USELESS SENSE. I KNOW THOSE WITH USELESS THINKING LIKE YOU WILL WANT TO COMMENT ON THIS. I DON'T GIVE A DAME. I HATE LIES DESPITE I DON'T LIKE THIS GOVERNMENT. HER LIES CAUSE MANY DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTIES AND KILLING IN LAGOS. YOU WON'T FIND PEACE BECAUSE OF YOUR USELESS HATRED FOR THE GOVERNMENT YOU LET THE INNOCENT DIE..

Hatred of your useless government of the SHIT HOLE is in order.

People like you make Nigeria a SHIT HOLE.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by shyvicky: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Buhari media crew has resume duty, after 2019 elections they were abandoned, now endsars has made them to remember them again, my opinion ooo before una go block my bank account

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
exactly
misano:
Stay safe my dear, Stay far from Buhari & his killer gangs. The stupid BMC can talk all the nonsense in the world. They are useless.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by chukxie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:
And so fvcking what?! Will Canadian parliament run our country for us?!

Anyways I really wish her Goodluck, because she got subpoena, telling lies under oath would be pejury so I hope she chooses her words carefully

Really? Subpoenaed for what supposed crimes? Chai! I'm amazed.

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
exactly
Fahdiga:
At least the whole world can hear the many atrocities this regime has been committing against the masses

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by authority2006(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]How do you know she is lying? Were you with her at Lekki toll gate at that deadly night? How much are you earning per month as APC zombie? This same evil you are surpporting today will come back to you worse in the nearest future. There is law of karma. Be warned.

Shut da fvck, stop blackmailing people who have common sense. Must everyone be dumb to fall for lies and propaganda? Massacre changed to shootings with few days, we're still asking for the names of the victims, their corpse, the family members of those who went to Lekki Tollgate but never came back.
All the news, pictures and videos posted on social media turned out to be fake or photoshopped, all dead victims announced on the social media have miraculously woken up.
We don't collect money from anyone, unlike protesters who had sponsors to cause unrest. We're simply citizens with COMMON SENSE who are asking common sense questions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
lol, you need check up, your English is not prove of sanity.

TecM0:

Anyways I really wish her Goodluck, because she got subpoena, telling lies under oath would be pejury so I hope she chooses her words carefully
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Guy I hope you would be honest and be bold enough to tell your kids and grandkids you were part of the woes of their great country Nigeria.

You are basically ruining the lives of your children and grandchildren today.

Lack of fear of God is the problem of many of you. So, ride on. Nemesis is around the corner for you and your likes.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by tbarrister(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bleep off, wetin Canada go do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by authority2006(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
nograv:

Thats right you collected more than a kobo from APC Your name along with the likes of Helinues and Arrewa have been noted..
Keep posting trash.. lol

Don't forget mine too. Common sense is scarce in Nigeria these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
lol, you don't have to insult, unless you are trying to force people to accept whatever comes from you, its not a civilized way to discuss.

1) we got reports that many were killed, the soldiers, took bodies away and dumped them in the rivers.

2) We saw those who had life threatening Injuries.

3) we saw the videos, of the shootings

4) there is certainty, that some persons died, even the dishonest government admits this, and they keep changing their stores, from denial to admittance to be involved

5) we saw casualties in the hospitals.

And why will people report when they know the government will seek to punish them or hide the facts.

Many people were killed else where and evidences are being submitted to trustworthy people.

authority2006:

Shut da fvck, stop blackmailing people who have common sense. Must everyone be dumb to fall for lies and propaganda? Massacre changed shootings with few days, we're still asking for the names of the victims, their corpse, the family members of those who went to Lekki Tollgate but never came back.
All the news, pictures and videos posted on social media turned out to be fake or photoshopped, all dead victims announced on the social media have miraculously woken up.
We don't collect money from anyone, unlike protesters who had sponsors to cause unrest. We're simply citizens with COMMON SENSE who are asking common sense questions

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by cuteralph101(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

And if I never collected any Kobo from any government to speak the truth on issues affecting Nigeria and national security while you falsely acuse me may karma visit you

You think everyone doesn't have common sense and reasoning faculty to predict the consiquences of recklessness?!

Well I gave her a valid advise on Pejury, if that makes me a bad person and you a good person then fine so be it

you seem so vocal and intelligent to be stupid...what does DJ Switch stands to gain lying? Why are there no other protesters coming out to debunk her claims. Did the army not acknowledge shooting they did. However they said they shot blank bullets yet bullet shells were seen and observed to be 7.62mm x 51 (NATO). Victims with bullet wounds with videos isn't enough to convince you?
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Olaolufred(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

I advised her to choose her words carefully to avoid pejury

You can't claim 78 people died, reduce it to 11 and claim 7 at a congressional hearing especially if you were summoned to speak under oath

If she uses the word "Massacre" or mass killing and Canadian Embassy in Nigeria makes findings without getting mass killing then she is heading to a bad end because she would get slammed instantly with pejury or telling lies under oath

If she was your daughter or sister you would advise her to state her facts carefully at this stage, Canadian parliament as power of arrest

Thanks brother.

She might have deceitfully won the visa she longed for.

But 77 to 15 to 7.

Only Olori odo will accept just any story without question.

21 days after their staged massacre.

No family has appeared at the commission of inquiry on account of the lost of their son's and daughters at lekki toll gate.

Remember, their will be financial form of reparations, yet none was pained enough to show their greviances at the panel.

Neither were they interested in any form of millions of naira of reparations for their lost ones.
None of them seems interested.

Well, the parents of the 77 that reduced to 15 and then to 7 will hopefully show up in a year time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Neddstark: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

Nigerian army cannot even face Boko Haram , a rag tag army.

Canada is too much, ordinary Greece will wipe Nigeria off the map , lol/

Boko Haram's success so far has been via ambush and guerilla warfare. The Nigerian army attacks, then they retreat. Wait for awhile when things are calm then they attack again. One on one Nigerian army will finish them so they had to be creative. Canadian army has a strength of 42000 personnel and they have not been so active in any engagements. Nigerian army, has been in Ecowas, UN, Boko Haram wars so dont underrate us. Its just corruption doing us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by thinksense: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
No sir, I said I saw 10 death bodies and someone said 15 and 70 people were injured.
Ha ha ha
DJ switched
U never see anything
Better come face ur trial.
If u knew u were telling the truth why stay far away and suing d govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by murecool(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
5 questions DJ Switch must answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by naturefellow(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Men have spoken....
undecided

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by marsman: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

Am not a Buhari man. Am for Jonathan. But this bitch lied or over exaggerated the killings. It all depends on what you want to believe.
Jonathan or Buhari they are both wicked clueless mother fucking human beings.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by chukxie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
SavageResponse:

She will still have to contend with racism...In case you don't know Canada is not paradise grin

�������
Racism? In Nigeria we contend with Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, tribalism, ritual murderers, religious bigots, gross corruption by our leaders and their cronies...Canada is paradise compared with Nigeria. One is paradise, the other is HELL.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by authority2006(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
SeriouslySense:
lol, you don't have to insult, unless you are trying to force people to accept whatever comes from you, its not a civilized way to discuss.

1) we got reports that many were killed, the soldiers, took bodies away and dumped them in the rivers.

2) We saw those who had life threatening Injuries.

3) we saw the videos, of the shootings

4) there is certainty, that some persons died, even the dishonest government admits this, and they keep changing their stores, from denial to admittance to be involved

5) we saw casualties in the hospitals.

And why will people report when they know the government will seek to punish them or hide the facts.

Many people were killed else where and evidences are being submitted to trustworthy people.

Laughable and pathetic at the same time.
Those ones have no family members. This is the same lies and propaganda that set Nigeria on fire, leading to loss of many lives and properties worth billions of naira. I refused to be dumb.
Corpse dumped into the river but no one retrieved them back? Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
marsman:
Jonathan or Buhari they are both wicked clueless mother fucking human beings.

That's the problem with you youths. You don't have respect for elders.

That's why you could never lead.

Have una no de see una crazy lifestyles weh de pull una back. Just goverment.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
lol She has nothing to answer especially to you, She could tell her story to a third party, who would be neutral, there is no genuine justice in this country, and your questions are baseless, and seem to already answer itself, why would you ask questions that already answers itself, if you really want Justice and are really genuine.

You ask questions, and from your questions you are already Judging and condemning her, seems similar to jungle Justice
murecool:
5 questions DJ Switch must answer

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Ctemi(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

The way some Nigerians talk amazed me, this person must be one of the APC vampires sucking blood. Foolish idiot
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by UDbester(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

You are such a sissy
If you were not on ground on that unfortunate day, I will advise you to shut the f0rk up!!
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by VULCAN(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Why would you bring the matter of perjury up if you were not insinuating that she is lying?

I have noticed that there is a new generation of BMC here who have realised that the crude tactics of the older BMC generation leads to failure so you younger ones resort to insinuations and catfishing under the guise of objectivity but we can see through you!

Have you ever mentioned that Lie Mohammed should be careful of perjury before?

TecM0:

You think everyone doesn't have common sense and reasoning faculty to predict the consiquences of recklessness?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.