Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Join The Opportunities And Business Leverage Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Opportunities And Business Leverage Platform (196 Views)

Money Opportunities And Education I / How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. / A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Opportunities And Business Leverage Platform by onlineprof89(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2020
I want to start a leverage platform. This is how it is going to work:
we have 36 people from the 36 States. we pick a product or service and each of the 36persons will give us information from their state.
The platform will also be used test out new ideas in the markets and find opportunities.

My dream is that, it will become a hub for entrepreneurs, business people and investors.

please if you like the idea and will like to join from your state, put down your email and state in the comment section below. thanks
Re: Join The Opportunities And Business Leverage Platform by Seniorwriter(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2020
OP you have a nice Idea however to make it work create CONTENT and Platform so people can start to get interested and trust the idea.... a one page website you can get a free or paid one....
Use these as Structure
People
Product
Push
If you need more suggestions or advice I'm a text away on Facebook where I'm more active.

As a writer that also double as a BDM/C (Business
Development Manager / Consultant)...people don't want to be dragged into your idea they'll rather be carried along whilst you progress !

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Join The Opportunities And Business Leverage Platform by onlineprof89(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Seniorwriter:
OP you have a nice Idea however to make it work create CONTENT and Platform so people can start to get interested and trust the idea.... a one page website you can get a free or paid one....
Use these as Structure
People
Product
Push
If you need more suggestions or advice I'm a text away on Facebook where I'm more active.

As a writer that also double as a BDM/C (Business
Development Manager / Consultant)...people don't want to be dragged into your idea they'll rather be carried along whilst you progress !

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Thanks. I will look into that.

(1) (Reply)

Real Online Business You Can Start With A One Time Payment Of N3000 Only. / Do You Have A 30 Tonnes Truck? Are You In Or Around Lagos? / FG, Tiimafrica To Provide $5,000 One-time Grant To Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.