Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote (2820 Views)

Poll: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ?

Yes: 17% (3 votes)
No: 64% (11 votes)
Not sure: 17% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / How To Worship The Nigerian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2011
Anyone who denies the fundamental doctrines of the Word of God, and teaches heresy, is a deceiver.  Islam is a deception and its Imams are ALL deceivers.  1st John 2:22 plainly calls them "liars" and "antichrists" ,

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

Muslims outrightly deny the Sonship of Jesus Christ; therefore, Islam is of the Devil.   Islam is a damnable organization, who denies Jesus Christ.  Don't believe the lie, not for one second--that Muslims and Christians worship the SAME God.  No, we don't!  The Koran clearly states that God has NO Son.

In sharp contrast, John 3:16 in the Word of God declares that God DOES have a Son, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."   The Koran even goes as far as to claim that Jesus never died, nor was He crucified .  Clearly, Islam and Christianity are DIAMETRICALLY opposed.  Yet, the Devil comes to us through MANY false prophets today, even former President George W. Bush, who falsely claims that Christians and Muslims worship the SAME God.  Allah is a pagan god, who has no son.

Jesus Christ is Almighty God (John 10:33; Revelation 1:8 ), the second Person of the Godhead (John 1:1-3,10; Matthew 28:19-20), the Christ (Luke 2:11), and He is the Son of God (John 3:16)!  1st John 4:14 declares, "And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world."  Over 1,000,000,000 Muslims deny Jesus Christ as Savior, and are headed straight for Hell except they REPENT!!

"And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible." —Isaiah 13:11
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Donshegxy10(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2011
Jesus christ is the way, the truth and life, no ONE can get to the father except through him, so when you refuse to accept him as your lord and saviour, you are heading for destruction, since christians believe in him & muslims think otherwise, i guess there is no point saying we are worshiping the same GOD.
John 3:16 says who ever believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by hynex79(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2011
frosbel:

Anyone who denies the fundamental doctrines of the Word of God, and teaches heresy, is a deceiver.  Islam is a deception and its Imams are ALL deceivers.  1st John 2:22 plainly calls them "liars" and "antichrists" ,

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

Muslims outrightly deny the Sonship of Jesus Christ; therefore, Islam is of the Devil.   Islam is a damnable organization, who denies Jesus Christ.  Don't believe the lie, not for one second--that Muslims and Christians worship the SAME God.  No, we don't!  The Koran clearly states that God has NO Son.

In sharp contrast, John 3:16 in the Word of God declares that God DOES have a Son, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."   The Koran even goes as far as to claim that Jesus never died, nor was He crucified .  Clearly, Islam and Christianity are DIAMETRICALLY opposed.  Yet, the Devil comes to us through MANY false prophets today, even former President George W. Bush, who falsely claims that Christians and Muslims worship the SAME God.  Allah is a pagan god, who has no son.

Jesus Christ is Almighty God (John 10:33; Revelation 1:8 ), the second Person of the Godhead (John 1:1-3,10; Matthew 28:19-20), the Christ (Luke 2:11), and He is the Son of God (John 3:16)!  1st John 4:14 declares, "And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world."  Over 1,000,000,000 Muslims deny Jesus Christ as Savior, and are headed straight for Hell except they REPENT!!

"And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible." —Isaiah 13:11
you'v said it all.we dont serve the same God.JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY;there is no other name given among men whereby they shall be saved.all muslims who dont acknowledge him are headed to hell where their prophet mohammed is already waiting to receive and spend eternity with them
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by newmi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
true talk but how often do we on our knees intercede and pray for the salvation of these souls that the light of the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ would gain access into their hearts. You see friends intercession is a function of God's love
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Jenwitemi(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
Yes, they both worship the same deity under different names and, consequently, different religions.Judaism, christianity and islam all share the same deity of worship, and the three came from the same source of ancient occultic brotherhood which has it's origin in ancient Egypt,
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Jenwitemi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
And might i add "satanism" to the mix of the "Abrahamic Trio" of dogmas, making it a Abrahamic quartet. All 4 religions come from the same source, hence, they share the same central deity, as well as the same mythological characters. The artificial differences are nothing but a great deception.
Jenwitemi:

Yes, they both worship the same deity under different names and, consequently, different religions.Judaism, christianity and islam all share the same deity of worship, and the three came from the same source of ancient occultic brotherhood which has it's origin in ancient Egypt,
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by alimat2(f): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
Words of ignorant people
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by vedaxcool(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
y do u all judge oders just cos of religion? hell or not we're d work of god or allah. dere r many mystic about hm dat
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
cant be said online cos of misuderstanding. all scriptures(bible,quran, and others) hav d same similarity religions ar
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
RELIGIONS R JUST 2 MAKE PPLE D BETA WAT ALLAH OR GOD WANT 4RM US ALL IS LOVE IRRESPCTIVE OF RELGIONS, RACE OR TRIBE AND
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
prophet mohamed(saw) also said you are not a true believer, until u wish 4 ur brodas wat u wish 4 ur self
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
JESUS SAID "LUV UR NEIGBOUR AS US SELF" WE SHOULD PREACH PEACE INSTEAD OF BEING RELIGIONS' FANATICS
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
God forbid, that GOD should be equated to Allah!

While God asks his children to be heavenly minded and to set their affection on things above where Christ sits on the right hand of God, ALLAH urges his children to fight, subjugate and conquer the world and it's inhabitants.

God has no interest in this world because it is under the sway of the evil one as stated below.

" And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness [NKJV: under the sway of the wicked one]." 1 John 5:18

This earth is destined for destruction by fire and therefore I wonder why Muslims are hell bent on conquering a doomed earth ?

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3 :10

On the other hand Allah's interest is on this earth and subjugating the people that dwell in it. This could be by means of intimidation, terror, subtle methods of flattery, economic reward etc etc.

Another major issue is that while God asks us to LOVE even our ENEMIES , ALLAH commands that we kill our enemies.

There are too many reasons to list here, but you get my gist.

God does not have a two forked tongue, only SATAN does.

The reason why Muslims cannot understand is stated below :

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

But I foresee a time when millions of Muslims will flee from Islam and all the blood shed, not to talk of the subjugation of women, to the loving arms of the king of kings and lord of lords, Jesus Christ.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
cisse7575:

JESUS SAID "LUV your NEIGBOUR AS US SELF" WE SHOULD PREACH PEACE INSTEAD OF BEING RELIGIONS' FANATICS

Compromising with the devil will not earn you his respect, rather he will seek the more to destroy you.

Compromisers are responsible for all the religious confusion around, and in a bid to sugar coat the Christian message, they are unknowingly damning souls to hell, for which the blood of the damned will be required at their hands.

"But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman’s hand." Ezeikel 33;6
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by tbaba1234: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
Muslims don't deny that Jesus(peace be upon him) was the christ(anointed) ,  How can they be called antichrist??

We reject divinity to a creation,

The bible as it exists today consists of the 'word of God', the word of the historian and the word of the prophets,  It is not exclusively the word of God, FACT!!!

The concept of salvation in christainity is not logical, i do not mean to offend anyone's sensibilities but it is true, 

You believe that a man who stayed in the womb for 9 months, ate food,cried like babies cry, needed his mum's protection is GOD  There is no unequivocal
statement where Jesus(peace be upon him) in the bible claimed divinity,  not one,

The concept of God in islam is simple, logical and straightforward,

1. Say: He is Allah, the One!
2. Allah, the eternal, the absolute !
3. He begetteth not nor was begotten.
4. And there is none comparable unto Him.

Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal.
Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him.
Unto Himbelongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth.
Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave?
He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them,
while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will.
His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them.
He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

Think for a minute,  Doesn't that make more sense,
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
frosbel, in the country of the blind, an one-eyed man is king. a gud sane man must know u are not logical. Allah doesnt
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
Allah is God, dont be cofused with d difrnt languages. Allah does not command 2 kill but 2 defend urself. it was also wr
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
itten in the bible that Jesus bought swords for his desciples. also it was writtn there that woes on those who claps and
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by cisse7575(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
use his legs to beat the ground in the house of god. couldnt remember d chapters and vs
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by seyibrown(f): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2011
cisse7575:

itten in the bible that Jesus bought swords for his desciples. also it was writtn there that woes on those who claps and

cisse7575:

use his legs to beat the ground in the house of god. couldnt remember d chapters and vs

^^^^^^^ grin grin
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Donshegxy10(m): 1:08am On Mar 17, 2011
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST. To him be the glory both now and forever.
2peter 3:18
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Oh not again! How many times are we going to discuss this topic? It's obvious we dont serve thesame God! When one encourages peace and love, the other supports violence and hatred. One promises a Heaven full of bliss and worship, the other pictures a heaven full of sex gratification and fountain of wine. The differences are just too much!
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Jenwitemi(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2011
The god you christians worship also supports violence. So what are you on about? The socalled differences are just mere tweaks in the finer details. They are all the same thing, from the same source and practice the worship of the same deity subliminally(in a hidden way), THE SUN GOD.
timsolo:

Oh not again! How many times are we going to discuss this topic?[b] It's obvious we dont serve thesame God! When one encourages peace and love, the other supports violence and hatred. [/b]One promises a Heaven full of bliss and worship, the other pictures a heaven full of sex gratification and fountain of wine. The differences are just too much!
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by adeshoko: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
Why'r we fooloing ourselves, i am a muslm and i am proud 2 b and ofcurse go to mosq to worship GOD like d chrtns , so why? if u'r a muslim/chrtan be a good one,

The qurn/bibl say this or that, All these are childs talk because we'll always hv smething 2 say,
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by alimat2(f): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
People need to use their  brain and not head to think,

The difference between Muslims and Christians of today is just as the difference between the Christians and Jews of then
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by alimat2(f): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
See my signature and dont be be misguided my my Jesus is better than ur mohammed.

cos its ur personal salvation that matters seek a religion dat will lead to ur salvation and dont be blind as Jesus is god.

All we need is knowledge just a hosea 4:6 says in d bible,

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Judek2(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
cisse7575:

the problm wit you muslims is that u dont understand the bible verses before u judge.
[/color] (luke 22).35"then he said unto them,wen i sent u witout purse nd scrip,nd shoes,lacked u anytin?nd dey said notin.
36.den he said,bt now,he dat hath a purse,let him take it,and likewise his scrip nd he dat  [color=Black]
hath no sword,let him sell his garment nd buy one,  [color=][/color] even at dat time,dey didnt understand it.They thought it was to buy sword and fight the Jews.(Luke 22), 49- [color=# 990000][/color] wen they which were about him saw what would follow,they said unto him,LORD,shall we smite with the sword?
50-and one of them smote the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear. [color=][/color] And how did Jesus respond to that?.(matt:26)52- [color=#990000][/color] then Jesus said unto him,"put up again thy sword into his place.For all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword",
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Judek2(m): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Sorry for my bad miscoloring posting. embarassed.
Still an armature on this colour of a thing,  grin.Wat matters most is the message.

And if you are still doubting that Jesus is the son of God,then u r just perishing for lack of understanding, im jst tired of convinsing cos you will not believe even wen there are thousands of evidence in the bible, unpopular verses.John the baptist-(JOHN 1:33-34). And i knw him not,but he that sent me to baptize with water,the same said unto me,upon whom thou shalt see the spirit descending,and remaining on him,the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost.
34-And i saw and bare record that this is the son of God.
voice from heaven.(Luke 3:22).And the holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape lyk a dove upon him,and a voice came from heaven wich said"Thou art my beloved son,in thee i am well-pleased.(matt.17:5).while he yet spoke,behold a bright cloud,which said"this is my beloved son,in whom i am well pleased,hear ye him.
his disciples.(luke.9:20)And he said unto them,but whom say ye that i am?Peter answering said,"The Christ of God.
The centurion,among those dat killd him.(matt.27:54).And when the Centurion and they that were wit him watching Jesus,saw the earthquake,they feared greatly saying,"Truely,this is the son of God.
Jesus himself.(john 17:1). These words spake Jesus and lifted up his eyes to heaven and said,"Father,the hour is come.glorify thy son that thy son also may glorify thee, To make it more interesting,read the whole chapter(17:3 to 26),
I wonder why somone would still doubt the true fact,just because it is stated in the Koran.(Surah 4:171).Christ was (no more than a messenger of Allah.
This is just an averse to what is written in the holy bible,it is abruptly calling snow white,black.And i realy dont believe that we serve the same God in heaven.Muslims must have an Allah of a god nd Mohammad his messenger,different from God,nd our lord Jesus Christ(SOG).
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Sweetnecta: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
@Judek2: « #27 on: Yesterday at 11:00:17 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: cisse7575 on March 16, 2011, 08:47 PM
the problm wit you muslims is that u dont understand the bible verses before u judge.
(luke 22).35"then he said unto them,wen i sent u witout purse nd scrip,nd shoes,lacked u anytin?nd dey said notin.
36.den he said,bt now,he dat hath a purse,let him take it,and likewise his scrip nd he dat hath no sword,let him sell his garment nd buy one, [color=][/color] even at dat time,dey didnt understand it.They thought it was to buy sword and fight the Jews.(Luke 22), 49- [color=# 990000][/color] wen they which were about him saw what would follow,they said unto him,LORD,shall we smite with the sword?
50-and one of them smote the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear. [color=][/color] And how did Jesus respond to that?.(matt:26)52- then Jesus said unto him,"put up again thy sword into his place.For all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword",
[/Quote]And you didn't attempt to explain why Jesus said that they should buy Swords, if it was not literally? You failed to explore the fact that Jesus had said earlier that he brought war not peace, sword not dove, rancor between family members not unity. Further, he said that he was a king in parable [i know you will deny this, but claim that he is the king of kings when we are not reminding you of this part of his kingly commandment] that they should kill people in front of him for resisting his being overlord, while in his youth he showed not gentle manliness but rebel side by turning tables upside down.

I know Jesus didn't tell you why he said they should buy swords, but explained in the face of surmounting force that it will be fo.ol hearty to try to fight with few weapons. He was smarter than late Saddam Hussaine [ra], because he did not allow blood bath of his disciples. But then wait, if the one who lives by sword dies by sword [and not all have], what does the one who commands the purchase of sword dies by?

And you fool.ishly saythe pierced the side of hung Jesus with sword?
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by Sweetnecta: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
@Judek2: « #28 on: Today at 01:38:06 AM »
[Quote]Sorry for my bad miscoloring posting. Embarrassed.
Still an armature on this colour of a thing, Grin.Wat matters most is the message.[/Quote]Don't worry about you being an amateur in coloring, but in the matter of true spirituality. You seem to embody this amateurish quality. Lets explore your ignorance, below.

[Quote]And if you are still doubting that Jesus is the son of God,then u r just perishing for lack of understanding, im jst tired of convinsing cos you will not believe even wen there are thousands of evidence in the bible, unpopular verses.John the baptist-(JOHN 1:33-34). And i knw him not,but he that sent me to baptize with water,the same said unto me,upon whom thou shalt see the spirit descending,and remaining on him,the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost.
34-And i saw and bare record that this is the son of God.,[/Quote]Metal scraps. And then the two of them disagree about who John was; John says he is not Elijah. Jesus said John was Elijah. Jesus said that no prophet in Israel is ever "greater' than John, while Jesus claims that he is a prophet and John says that Jesus is son of God [though his mother you people will not claim is wife of God]. Alas there is no tradition of neither water of holy Ghost baptism in the Community of Children of Israel and neither Jesus nor John was THE THAT PROPHET, while Jesus was merely the anointed, the last one among the Children of israel [Kings, Priests and sometime prophets were anointed in their community].

Who can 100% guarantee that neither Jesus or John is correctly recorded, without a thing changed or missing or added? Remember you are not using Syriac original words recorded in time of Jesus and John, but Greek and Latin some period after. This will be similar to the Speech of Nkemba in Igbo Language to Igbo people in Igbo Land, discarded for Swahili "manuscripts" of it some period later and then writes it in Yoruba language and give it to AroChukwu people, telling them that they can take the yoruba text and get their Igbo text [new text] from it, because it was the most ancient Swahili text that was used to formulate the Yoruba statement of Chief Ojukwu. All authentic igbo people and people of knowledge all over the world will laugh if this was accpeted by Igbo people.

Can the Yoruba text capture what the notable gentleman said to Igbo mind?

[Quote]voice from heaven.(Luke 3:22).And the holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape lyk a dove upon him,and a voice came from heaven wich said"Thou art my beloved son,in thee i am well-pleased.(matt.17:5).while he yet spoke,behold a bright cloud,which said"this is my beloved son,in whom i am well pleased,hear ye him.[/Quote]This was the event of his youth, say when he was merely 13, according to the jewish tribal custom of coming of age [Bar Mitvah]. But did you notice that the holy ghost here has a voice when he needs to let people hear what he has to say, even having a solid shape? I wonder what happened when the holy Ghost was the ANOTHER COMFORTER, wherein his duties includes hearing from himself and saying what he just heard himself say to himself to deliver to the disciple of himself? We find the holy Ghost being a no solid shaped and no talking entity here. How did he deliver the message, correct the disciples [i say they deviated into wrong premise after Jesus left, the reason they need correction, unless the bible is wrong], lead [to all truth, seemed Jesus didn't. what was that all truth different from what Jesus provided until he left?], inform and reminded them [of what Jesus did and said without adding or subtracting. seemed they had fallen to addition and or subtraction] and praising Jesus [what is the new accurate praising if Jesus was already known as God and His Son, or is it just repeating it, without saying it with audible voice which will be impossible?],

[Quote]his disciples.(luke.9:20)And he said unto them,but whom say ye that i am?Peter answering said,"The Christ of God.[/Quote]Christ simply means ANOINTED. and many anointed have been known among Kings, Priests and Prophets of the nations of Israel.

[Quote]The centurion,among those dat killd him.(matt.27:54).And when the Centurion and they that were wit him watching Jesus,saw the earthquake,they feared greatly saying,"Truely,this is the son of God.[/Quote]Earthquake? Are you for real?If there is any noticeable tremor of the earth [earthquake], people will run,just like they did in the past month in The White House when the epicenter was somewhere in Virginia. This idea in the Bible is meant for those who do not think and they advanced the story a little so he is now Son of God, not Christ of God as in above. Lies always have many edges in its repeating.

[Quote]Jesus himself.(john 17:1). These words spake Jesus and lifted up his eyes to heaven and said,"Father,the hour is come.glorify thy son that thy son also may glorify thee, To make it more interesting,read the whole chapter(17:3 to 26),[/Quote]Who needs the other; God needing Jesus to function as God, or Jesus needing God to even survive any period of his life and spiritual existence? You people will never stop to exaggerate or outright disinformation. And I remember the SONS OF GOD who came for the daughters of men. You see how ridiculous your advancing Jesus as son of God is?

[Quote]I wonder why somone would still doubt the true fact,just because it is stated in the Koran.(Surah 4:171).Christ was (no more than a messenger of Allah.[/Quote]What is truthful in a complete lie? Is it not in your Bible that Jesus said a prophet does not have any honor in his hometown, talking about himself? Did you not read in the Acts where the disciples said "Jesus who You sent"? Or you have not studied your Bible to that part, mr. Judek2? You need somebody to Jab you to spiritual reality.

[Quote]This is just an averse to what is written in the holy bible,it is abruptly calling snow white,black.And i realy dont believe that we serve the same God in heaven.Muslims must have an Allah of a god nd Mohammad his messenger,different from God,nd our lord Jesus Christ(SOG).[/Quote]This is where i see a bit of Truth from your viewpoint, considering Jesus to be son and God and prophet with a message to his people, then a Ghost as God and Jehovah of the christian as another God, while the followers of Moses, all the way to the followers of John accept God to be 1 indivisible, and even Jesus believed this as he had stated that his Lord is the Lord of his audience and this is One God.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote by jeroton: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
seek the kingdom of God first.how to seek the kingdom is different in christian and Muslim, so they are not worshiping the same God cos worship is difference to salvation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Sign Fireman Teams Up With Prophet Samson Ayorinde / Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals / Can Our Churches Be Repositioned? (only A Christian Get Response Here Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.