Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son (44840 Views)

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by lilybonny(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cute lil one cry

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Chioma1989: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
victons:
My question is, does his son have dual citizenship

That's the only thing that matters now.

You no well grin grin

But na true. Wealthy Nigerians are getting citizenship for their children
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Starzo: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
pozehnani:
Hm... See man, see fine baby ..
Baba God abeg bless me with fine man so I can have fine babies ooo...chai!
ur prayers have been answered

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
winterfell007:
Where's the mother of the child? everything is babymama and babypapa undecided undecided undecided undecided
Mind your life
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Ginomel(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
temmypotter:
This is perhaps the only Mr Nigeria in recent times that actually looked like it, these days I have no idea what pageantries are about

You got the word. That guy too sweet.

When I heard that the guy participated in the last BBN was an ex Mr Nigeria, I was like, is this the best Mr Nigeria, Nigeria could have?

Was even surprised that some people were admiring him

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
kheny12:
why did u think so.Do you mean all male models are gay undecided

I was there before dude , if you must hit the bill board and be connected your ass hole must go through vandalism grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
No

This should not be Mr Nigeria

Please look for real Ebony niggas

Lol
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by iamrealdeji(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
This guy is the most handsome Mr Nigeria ever
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by robosky02(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
pozehnani:

Hmmmmm women !!!

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Greenback: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
I don't know if it's only me cheesy

1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Vanzcharles(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Chai see fine pikin cheesy. Where Zzor dey cheesy, make she do leave all dz nairaland boys alone... come make we get awa own grin

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Franchise21(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Thought nigga was a gay
U don run show with am before?

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by pozehnani(f): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Starzo:

ur prayers have been answered

Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by RedScorpion(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
victons:
space booker

Lol

He be like say the guy don forget his booking
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Mryacks: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
temmypotter:
This is perhaps the only Mr Nigeria in recent times that actually looked like it, these days I have no idea what pageantries are about

All of dem these days na only muscle dey carry.. grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Lovelyn451(f): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
...and why does his baby look like my baby??
Ahn ahn...this pikin resemble my pikin nah...haba

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by wingmanIII: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
kheny12:
why did u think so.Do you mean all male models are gay undecided

Don't mind the ugly beasts, to them,any fine man must be gay.
Rubbish!
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by ahahnow: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Starzo:

what did u do in the first place?

I japaed with 500 trillion dollars
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Okoroawusa: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
ahahnow:
Please what do I do if someone is threatening to kill me and has the backing of some politicians? Who do I report my case to?
Report to Ifa, Sango or Amadioha
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Okoroawusa: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lovelyn451:
...and why does his baby look like my baby??
Ahn ahn...this pikin resemble my pikin nah...haba
Picture of your baby or idontbilivit...
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by mrdipye(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cute baby
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by kheny12(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

I was there before dude , if you must hit the bill board and be connected your ass hole must go through vandalism grin
Are you serious
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Kirchoffs: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
charlesssssssss:
The following household items are open for inspection and immediate purchase.
08106603870 serious buyers, please

Sofa 2 seaters lounge seat together with stool and throw pillows :40k
5 seater L shaped white leather set together with throw pillows : 90k
LED 49 inches TV LG (3month used) :110K
LED 32 Inches TV LG : 35k
TV Console :50k
AC Wall unit LG (2) 1.5hp :40k each
BedFrame 6by6 ( 2) : 50k each
Mattress 6by6 (2) :40k each
Reading table with drawer :25k
Mini table with 3chairs :40k
Center ottoman with stools :30k
Gas cooker :35k
Gas Cylinder :20K
Standing fans (2) :5k each
'safety first ' Baby buggee (Never been Used) :30k
Glass shelf (for Wine) :25k
Baby chair :7k
Toddler Baby Chair :20k
This rubbish posted is definitely not clearance prices, kindly shove it up your stinking hole
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Starzo: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
ahahnow:

I japaed with 500 trillion dollars
then you don't have a problem
protect urself with part of the cash
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Starzo: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

How many times was ur hole vandalized?
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by vickydevoka(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
winterfell007:
Where's the mother of the child? everything is babymama and babypapa undecided undecided undecided undecided
It prolongs live. Marriage dis days na scam
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Jazzafizzy(f): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Starzo:

How many times was my hole vandalized?
Bros I can't remember how many times your hole was vandalized but all I know was I didn't agree to that . But you should know better how many times you had your drilled
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by vickydevoka(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This dude is really cute.. No homo grin
Y no homo. I hate dat. Say ur thing straight up
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
vickydevoka:

Y no homo. I hate dat. Say ur thing straight up

Lool

Abi na
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by vickydevoka(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
pozehnani:
God will Grant u ur request. Buh make sure u are a hard-working lady o. Bcus most fine boys love Rich lady, jst as most fine gals love Rich guys. E.g reggina , lara oshomole
Re: Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son by Starzo: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Bros I can't remember how many times your hole was vandalized but all I know was I didn't agree to that . But you should know better how many times you had your drilled
werey!...u change "ur" to "my" begin talk nonsense
una go just dey yarn spoil upandan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.