Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. (764 Views)

Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. / Ikpeazu Denies Blaming Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Freedom fighters are never liked by people they are Fighting against no matter how diplomatic they are ,ask yourself is nelson Mandela not more diplomatic than kanu? Didn't they jail him for 22years? Was uwazuruike not diplomatic enough,didn't they kill his men too?was Ken Saro wiwa not diplomatic enough didn't they kill him?

You can never be liked for trying to break a country it's just common sense the world is not a fair place and freedom is very expensive the price is blood,all we have to do now is to pray for him he is human too with flaws and weaknesses,breaking free from an empire is not child's play,America we admire today payed with their blood, China too paid with their blood,Korea too paid with blood,what about Eritrea,it is not never an easy quest to break away,all these could have being avoided if only our southern brothers joined us to fight for freedom in 1967 but their eyes are just opening now..

Nairaland BMC crew are free to attack me so they can recieve their main monthly pay..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Freedom fighters are never liked by people they are Fighting against no matter how diplomatic they are ,ask yourself is nelson Mandela not more diplomatic than kanu? Didn't they jail him for 22years? Was uwazuruike not diplomatic enough,didn't they kill his men too?was Ken Saro wiwa not diplomatic enough didn't they kill him?

You can never be liked for trying to break a country it's just common sense the world is not a fair place and freedom is very expensive the price is blood,all we have to do now is to pray for him he is human too with flaws and weaknesses,breaking free from an empire is not child's play,America we admire today payed with their blood, China too paid with their blood,Korea too paid with blood,what about Eritrea,it is not never an easy quest to break away,all these could have being avoided if only our southern brothers joined us to fight for freedom in 1967 but their eyes are just opening now..

Nairaland BMC crew are free to attack me so they can recieve their main monthly pay..

As far as ipob starts and ends in Abia state. no problem.

Anything aside that is mental foolishness and kanu must be cured of border sickness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Igboid: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

Don't be stupid.
Restrict your freedom fight to where you have grassroot support. Stop drinking urine and excreta of Igbophobic groups in SS.

Have a game plan. No one ever fought for freedom without getting political control over his territory first and foremost.

Nigeria is a political Union, dissolving it requires political process, which means you have to get involved in political power play in Igboland and beat the pro Nigeria Igbo political class in their own turf.
That's the minimum requirement if you want peaceful dissolution.

But if you can't do that, the only option left is war.
Is IPOB prepared for war? Do we have food security in Igboland currently to fight a war if cut off again? Never mind about the weapons.

Do you know that many groups in SS are praying that Igbos fight another war so that they can humiliate us further and claim our property again?
Who are your allies if you go the war route? Surely not Igbophobic groups in SS who would happily nuke us if they could and certainly not Yorubas or NC?

So what is it going to be? Stay in London air conditioned office and hide behind a radio station while denigrating Ndiigbo before minorities by senseless unity begging and sending Igbo youths to confront security personnels with sticks and die or get leg amputated and future truncated by bullets while Director stays in warmth of air conditioned room in London ridiculously calling on UN, Israel, USA ,Amnesty, etc who have better things to do with their time to come to his aid?

Is this your idea of freedom fighting? Are you this slow?

Nwanne mulu anya o!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Bkayyy: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Don't be stupid.
Restrict your freedom fight to where you have grassroot support. Stop drinking urine and excreta of Igbophobic groups in SS.

Have a game plan. No one ever fought for freedom without getting political control over his territory first and foremost.

Nigeria is a political Union, dissolving it requires political process, which means you have to get involved in political power play in Igboland and beat the pro Nigeria Igbo political class in their own turf.

Is IPOB prepared for war? Do we have food security in Igboland currently to fight a war if cut off again? Never mind about the weapons.

Do you know that many groups in SS are praying that Igbos fight another war so that they can humiliate us further and claim our property again?
Who are your allies if you go the war route? Surely not Igbophobic groups in SS who would happily nuke us if they could and certainly not Yorubas or NC?

So what is it going to be? Stay in London air conditioned office and hide behind a radio station while denigrating Ndiigbo before minorities by senseless unity begging and sending Igbo youths to confront security personnels with sticks and die or get leg amputated and future truncated by bullets while Director stays in warmth of air conditioned room in London ridiculously calling on UN, Israel, USA ,Amnesty, etc who have better things to do with their time to come to his aid?

Is this your idea of freedom fighting? Are this slow?

Nwanne mulu anya o!
South East is the new Biafra
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Don't be stupid.

Nwanne mulu anya o!

Oga you are not igbo i am talking to my brothers not ikwerre or fulani miscreants,read my post did I mention south south minorities now go to my post and see if I am ever in support of including south south Minorities..

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Igboid: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

Oga you are not igbo i am talking to my brothers not ikwerre or fulani miscreants,read my post did I mention south south minorities now go to my post and see if I am ever in support of including south south Minorities..

I am Igbo. And yes Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB now pose a big threat to Ndiigbo as a people. He and his group are culpable and should be thoroughly blamed by well meaning Igbos for a lot of things that have gone wrong recently in Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

As far as ipob starts and ends in Abia state. no problem.

Anything aside that is mental foolishness and kanu must be cured of border sickness

When did you become igbo Julius mind your backward fulani tribe and leave us alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

I am Igbo. And yes Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB now pose a big threat to Ndiigbo as a people.
Igbo my foot,not all igbos support kanu but they don't get too emotional like this be proud of your God given identity fulani bastard.
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Eastlink(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

[s]Oga you are not igbo i am talking to my brothers not ikwerre or fulani miscreants,read my post did I mention south south minorities now go to my post and see if I am ever in support of including south south Minorities[/s]..
IPOB miscreant. Keep fooling around until your people begin to turn against you. Keep listening to the idiot in London, until your fathers, mothers and brothers ostracized you from your communities. IPOB is not an Igbo group, it’s a demonic group that must be destroyed for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by NNEWIsuper: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Don't be stupid.

Nwanne mulu anya o!
Lol.. Ha amaghị ife ana akọ. They think is about noise and directionless emotional outburst.. To be honest the ipob guys constitute the most retardedd group of humans we igbos have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by NNEWIsuper: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

Mechie gị eze ure gị.. The guy you quoted was right.. You all ipob miscreants are the lowest set of humans igbos have going about disgracing yourselves.. Cure yourselves of stupidity first
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Igboid: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

Igbo my foot,not all igbos support kanu but they don't get too emotional like this be proud of your God given identity fulani bastard.

Lol!
Abu m onye Igbo. Jee kwa juo ese, inugo!

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Mechie gị eze ure gị.. The guy you quoted was right.. You all ipob miscreants are the lowest set of humans igbos have going about disgracing yourselves.. Cure yourselves of stupidity first

Start your own movement ...

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Ojiofor: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

South East is the new Biafra

Says who?
Nobody is in interested in second disaster you call Biafra.
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by PIMPAR: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
It's well
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

When did you become igbo Julius mind your backward fulani tribe and leave us alone

Ipob should Operate only for now in Abia state.
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Says who?

So you rather die a Nigerian where fulani decides who rules and who doesn't so much for an igbo man... cheesy online igboman

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Muna4real(f): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Let me ask some nairalanders questions

1) Those of you asking nnamdi Kanu to come back, let me ask you, will his presence in Nigeria or igbo land change anything? Will it stop the killings? Before kanu travelled out of the country, where nndigbo not being killed?

2) if Kanu leaves the struggle for Biafra, is there any man from ala igbo who is ready to take it up? If there is any, please mention.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Bkayyy: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Says who?
You can't wish it away. Nigeria is slowly dying of natural causes.
Mark my words before the next 20 years after oil becomes useless in 10 years time. The north will be the one shouting for Arewa sultanate

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Muna4real:
Let me ask some nairalanders questions

1) Those of you asking nnamdi Kanu to come back, let me ask you, will his presence in Nigeria or igbo land change anything? Will it stop the killings? Before kanu travelled out of the country, where nndigbo not being killed?

2) if Kanu leaves the struggle for Biafra, is there any man from ala igbo who is ready to take it up? If there is any, please mention.

I can't believe you fell for this trick these guys are not igbo,check their old posts especially that Juliusmalema whos destiny and life purpose is to troll igbos ,it is a media war wake up.
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by NNEWIsuper: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

Start your own movement ...
See the way they senselesly killed you all like chickens in Oyigbo and you all nutheads started shouting they're killing ndị Igbo as if you lowlives listen to Ohaneze ndị Igbo or the SE governors in the first place.. Next time your moronic leader asks u to confront soldiers empty handed make sure you're in the fore front so they can waste u almajirii igbos who have low iq and separate u from we better thinking igbos
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

I can't believe you fell for this trick these guys are not igbo,check their old posts especially that Juliusmalema whos destiny and life purpose is to troll igbos ,it is a media war wake up.

As far as ipob and Nnamdi operates in Abia state, you won't see us kicking.

They can do as they wish over there as far as they remain in Abia.
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

See the way they senselesly killed you all like chickens in Oyigbo and you all nutheads started shouting they're killing ndị Igbo as if you lowlives listen to Ohaneze ndị Igbo or the SE governors in the first place.. Next time your moronic leader asks u to confront soldiers empty handed make sure you're in the fore front so they can waste u almajirii igbos who have low iq and separate u from we better thinking igbos

Oga face your povery ridden arid land occupied by terrorist and illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by lastempero: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nnamdi kanu time is up,he is been to emotional and using his followers brain For fun. The first question i asked his followers was his antecedents and what he has achieved for abia state and the answer is non.
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by NNEWIsuper: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

Oga face your povery ridden arid land occupied by terrorist and illiterates.
This method has failed repeatedly u choose to use, onye iberibe, adị m gị Kam bụ onye ugwu? Eziokwu na afụfụ n'obi,.. Ịchọ ịga nara mgbọ gị nwụọ ọnwụ ike.. Maka na ọkụkọ ntị ike na anụ ihe na ite ofe
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
lastempero:
Nnamdi kanu time is up,he is been to emotional and using his followers brain For fun. The first question i asked his followers was his antecedents and what he has achieved for abia state and the answer is non.
What has your buhari achieved for katsina oooh I forgot bandits and herdsmen,you guys will soon face extinction it's just a matter of time..

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

This method has failed repeatedly u choose to use, onye iberibe, adị m gị Kam bụ onye ugwu? Eziokwu na afụfụ n'obi,.. Ịchọ ịga nara mgbọ gị nwụọ ọnwụ ike.. Maka na ọkụkọ ntị ike na anụ ihe na ite ofe

I am not moved I am igbo from etche rivers state and I can speak yoruba more than some Yoruba guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by Muna4real(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

I'm not asking because of them. I'm asking because I'm tired of seeing stupid people calling Kanu back everytime. Their brains need to be opened. I just wonder weather kanu's presence and arrest will make Nigeria a world power or transform it into second China

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by gidgiddy: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

This write up was not necessary, most Igbos are not blind to what is going in Nigeria. Igbos see the injustice, perfidy, oppression that characterises the Nigerian state. Igbos know Nigeria is built on fraud and will never work

Some Igbos may not like Kanu for rhetoric, methods or even his personality. But one thing most Igbos overwhelmingly agree with is his core message that all people have the inalienable right to decide where they want to belong through a referendum. Most Igbos are never going to blame Kanu.

For me, I just want Igbo land to become an independent country outside the disaster called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by lastempero: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

What has your buhari achieved for katsina oooh I forgot bandits and herdsmen,you guys will soon face extinction it's just a matter of time..

Iam talking about Nnamdi because we share the same state, iam not a mediocre like you. Someone that cant boast of any achievement in his hometown other than riding on people's emotions.
Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by kollinzgee(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

This right up was not necessary, most Igbos are mot blind to what is going in Nigeria. Igbos see the injustice, perfidy, oppression that characterises the Nigerian state. Igbos know Nigeria is built on fraud and will never work

Some Igbos may not like Kanu for rhetoric, methods or even his personality. But one thing most Igbos overwhelmingly agree with is his core message that all people have the inalienable right to decide where they want to belong through a referendum.

For me, I just want Igbo land to become an independent country outside the disaster called Nigeria.

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Should Stop Blaming Nnamdi Kanu. by NNEWIsuper: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

I am not moved I am igbo from etche rivers state and I can speak yoruba more than some Yoruba guys.
You're from Etche? Then you're not igbo.. Case closed.. Igbos are only in the south east of Nigeria.. Jee zuo ike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-unilag VC, Oye Ibidapo-obe, Dies Of Suspected COVID-19 Complications / Forgery: I Will Take The Risk, Submit Incomplete Certificate - Obaseki’s Witness / Why Planned Postponement Of School Resumption Must Not Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.