Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) (794 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Yawi Modu: Soldiers Apprehend High Profile Boko Haram Terrorist / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by telltimes: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2020
NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue The Gov't, CNN (Satirical Evidence) by Micheal A. Adeniyi

Where are the dead bodies, where are the pictures of the family members of the dead having photo-ops with their slain relatives bodies on NTA? Where is the sister, brother? I need evidence. Oh, I don't mean the many photoshops we have been seeing since 2012. (May the Almighty Allah rest the soul of those who had died due to the incompetency, negligence and the disability by the government to fulfil their fundamental task, which is to protect the lives of every Citizen and the territories).

Back to my question, where are the dead bodies? As at today, this is the noise coming from the mouth of many people from the northern side including many Buharist over the recent ENDSARS protest and the Lekki Massacre that followed. Perhaps, we should all ask ourselves that salient and half brilliant question sometimes. Well, may I tell you that till now "I for one, have never seen the dead bodies of those killed by Boko Haram and I no longer believe the terror group ever existed."

Wait Oga, I can hear you scream..shege banza! Really? You want to ask if I am human? Well. I am human and I will always put humanity first before any other things, and this was why I was one of those who said GEJ must go in 2014 for allowing some bandits, I mean our misguided brothers in the north according to PMB to kill and abduct innocent Nigerians in the north. In fact I was one of those who ensured we have a PMB presidency because I believed he would do better to protect my brothers in the north.. But I was wrong.

Then comes the crowd that says, "The ENDSARS massacre is a ploy to make President Buhari resign, it is civilian coup". We know those set of people who shout rankadede and watch their brothers die due to cluelessness, but wait, let me debunk that myth they always bank on, and shake away the power grip phobia. Firstly, Nigerians elected PMB, forget about the fact that he had most of his votes from the North. Here is why: Even if PMB had 100 million votes from Kano, without the 2/3 spread in each state, neither he nor any other Nigerian can be the president of this great country. So it is important to know that every Nigerian made PMB president in 2015. And they did so again in 2019. The people of this country were never at any time forced to make him their president, so why would they want him gone through the backdoors? Through a protest? When they have the power to stop him from having a 2/3 spread across Nigeria, and retire him just about 15 months ago. Indeed the mind that conceived the 5% dichotomy, and that people hate Buhari and the north is the dullest minds we have ever seen. This country belongs to all of us. And each and every president is chosen by Nigerians. Should I remind you about how much everybody loved President, Alhaji Umar Yaradua of blessed memory, is it because he was not a Muslim or because he was not a Northerner?

Back to why there is NO Boko Haram. Firstly, I will love to say that until we have forensic reports from CNN, all other report is fake, you remember CNN has always been the first to break the news about the so called terror group activities. They even make a whole documentary concerning the Chibok girls kidnap and the many killings in the Northern Nigeria by Boko Haram. We need the forensics. Without which, it will be believed that all gory images from the North about Boko Haram activities was photoshopped, and that there was never a time people were attacked by Boko Haram. It was mere tugs and bandits that attacked the people. I will also want the Nigerian government to delist Boko Haram from the list of terrorist groups since there is no evidence that they are a terror group. Also there should be an operation scorpion tears to fight the tugs and hoodlums A.K.A bandits who destroyed peoples home and made them perchers of IDP camps. I will also want to see a committee comprising representatives from the government and Boko Haram, they need to have talks to ascertain if indeed there was killings because up till now there was no single family member of the dead with the corpse of the dead and video recording of how he/she died on NTA. The Boko Haram group never existed and here is why: Have you ever seen a member of the so called Boko Haram in prison?

To sum it up, Boko Haram never existed and we will sue the government for wasting our resources, telling lies to Nigerians, brandishing photoshops. I ask the government to produce photo-ops with corpse of the dead, and we will also need a confirmation from Boko Haram that the photos were not photoshopped. And we need to know if what they the so-called Boko Haram group shot were live bullets or the blank ones. As for the government, apart from suing you for lieing to the people, I will also be suing you for failing to produce people convicted as Boko Haram terrorist before and after 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by PlayerMeji: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2020
When would Nigerians stop using that political term 'BANDITS' and call these people what they truly are... CRIMINALS

Our political elites are wiser than a bunch of us all, when pre-2015 elections, any case of kidnapping and violence was attributed to TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, BOKO HARAM, KIDNAPPERS.

Post-2015, every case of kidnapping and violence is wetted down to mere BANDITRY, THUGGERY and HOODLUMS.

Let's emancipate ourselves from the political schemes of Nigerian leaders, they know how to use psychology on the masses by substituting the real issue with less menacing terms while the problem still lingers.

Let's stop using the terms BANDITS, HOODLUMS in exchange for the actual reality on ground... TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, KIDNAPPERS, BOKO HARAM, etc.

It was a psychological approach to remove all these terms from Nigerian consciousness. It will be returned when power changes hand...

3 Likes

Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by lindareep: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Boko Haram exist and it is been run by the government its sef wink

Meanwhile, original beard growth oil dey available! kiss kiss kiss
Promo: N3,500
Abuja clients only!

3 Likes

Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by Regene2020: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Classic Taqiya from an islamist crack head
Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by Toosure70: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2020
You are right man....
Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by Sibrah: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2020
The writer made sense. If Lekki massacre isn't real because they are no family members showing up for missing protesters, then where are the families of the equally photoshopped BH dead victims?

Same police brutality sparked the unrest that metamorphosed into BH.

5 Likes

Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by chatinent: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Hm.
Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by 9jamustchange: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Lack of knowledge of basic logic. Reaching conclusion based on irrelevant and unrelated premise. Written probably to create confusion. Stinking opinion.
Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by Zaufanjinba(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2020
You should go to sambisa or baga and see things for yourself. You can find out if BH actually exist or not
Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2020
It's true,we keep talking about boko Haram, and how they've killed over 20,000 people since 2009.
But I've never really seen any dead body of boko Haram victims. Where are their dead bodies.
I challenge anyone that thinks otherwise to show me the 20,000 dead bodies right now.
And where are their relatives too?

2 Likes

Re: NO Boko Haram Terrorist In Nigeria, Time To Sue Gov't, CNN (satirical Evidence) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Rgade:
It's true,we keep talking about boko Haram, and how they've killed over 20,000 people since 2009.
But I've never really seen any dead body of boko Haram victims. Where are their dead bodies.
I challenge anyone that thinks otherwise to show me the 20,000 dead bodies right now.
And where are their relatives too?

Or at least 10,000

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Regains Its Lost Glory As The Most Polluted City In The World / Gov. Umahi Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew In All Entry & Exist Points Of Ebonyi / Anambra 2021: Hon Chief Edozie Madu Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.