Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement (282 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by ElectroLyte: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kano State Coalition of Ulama and Non-Governmental Organisations have called on Governor Abdullahi Ganduje to disengage all Frenchmen in the services of the state government, following President Emmanuel Macron’s comment which has ignited an outrage in the Muslim world.

The Kano Islamic group in a communiqué signed by its Organising Secretary Dr. Saidu Dukawa, called for the immediate replacement of French language with Arabic language in the curriculum of all public schools in the state.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/11/kano/

Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by 10mobile: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin I thought they don't fear. Why can't they kill off those Frenchmen as they usually do? After an American citizen was rescued from the hands of his captors only a few days ago in Northern Nigeria, they know that killing NATO citizens this early will spell a lot of doom for them. They claim to be killing for God when they know that their selfish wicked selves are what they are serving.
Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by Charleys: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na cartoon cause all these things.
But what of the other guy who beheaded someone. How come no one is condemning it.
Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Antichristian, Lukuluku69 come and see your people again o, Hope they won't start burning Churches o
Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by Vision4God: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided
There are pressing issues to tackle. Leave d foreigners.
Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Antichristian, Lukuluku69 come and see your people again o, Hope they won't start burning Churches o

Stop my mentions in foolishness! And no one is killing anybody! Igbos were killing Muslims and burning mosque around the time of the last protests but you no see that one. Hypocrites!

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

How do Christians justify this action of killing 42 kids that abused a man of God?
Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stop my mentions in foolishness! And no one is killing anybody! Igbos were killing Muslims and burning mosque around the time of the last protests but you no see that one. Hypocrites!

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

How do Christians justify this action of killing 42 kids that abused a man of God?

Bobo, shey na Alfa Abudu Sule tell you say Christian dey inside 2 Kings 2:23-25? Or those killed were Muslims? grin God will never instructs we Christians to kill you slaves of allah.. Don't let one Alfa brainwashed you okay
Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by Camelot65: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo, shey na Alfa Abudu Sule tell you say Christian dey inside 2 Kings 2:23-25? Or those killed were Muslims? grin God will never instructs we Christians to kill you slaves of allah.. Don't let one Alfa brainwashed you okay
Maybe the guy will start looking for God's instruction for christians to kill muslims in that passage cheesycheesy
Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by advocatejare(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

At least Elisha proved that he had a powerful God that could fight for him.

But when Muhammad was insulted and he was hurt, his god could not fight for him, Muhammad had to hired an assassin from among his followers to go and kill the man that hurt him, and to prove that he was even a false prophet, he encouraged the assassin to lie in order to get closer to the man Muhammad was angry with:

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me
to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative.
So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:270

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!......

.....When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369

Narrated By Al-Bara bin Azib
Allah's Apostle sent a group of persons to Abu Rafi. Abdullah bin Atik entered his house at night, while he was sleeping, and killed him.
-Sahih

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Camelot65:
Maybe the guy will start looking for God's instruction for christians to kill muslims in that passage cheesycheesy

cheesy Kikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess / Gospel Singer Recounts How She Went Blind After Sleeping With A Prophet / Video:importance Of Being A Virgin | What Happens After You Lose Your Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.