Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC (63743 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by dalass(f): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Racoon:
"...Northern Nigeria is today the poorest place on Earth, with 13 million out of school kids, a radical Islamic insurgency, and bandits more feared than government, yet the North’s two top priorities today are censoring social media and Rahama Sadau’s ‘indecent’ dressing..." -credits

Even the UAE has taken steps towards modernization by decriminalizing alcohol and suicide.However, the fanatic Hisbah police in Kano is destroying alcohol whose tariffs & payable tax are part of the consolidated govt revenues being shared as allocation from the central government to the state.What hypocrisy!

They are obsessed with condemning the social media but using same to fight for a helpless god and abandon their own fight for good governance to an uncertain fate.How can people cohabit peacefully with these disproportionate range of world views?

Illiteracy combined with Islam is a plague! angry

2 Likes

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by AFONJACOW(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Mallams go to Germany and cut her hands

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Exodora: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2020
tysontim:
Just when some Muslims insist that they can't shake hands with women.

Then you see the head of Muslim community shaking hands with ordinary woman. Is this world not wonderful.
Ordinary woman ?
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by emmyN(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Wisedove:

The same thing is applicable to the Christians in Nigeria too. It was the Roman catholic church that brought Christianity to Nigeria but look at it today the penticostal churches think that the whites that brought that same Christianity to them are now doing it wrong.
It is until we realized that this religion of a thing is designed to enslave us metally, we are going to be free

I don't think Christians see themselves as being part of a religion. To them, every single person has direct access to God, so there really is no leader. This is unlike Islam where Allah last spoke centuries ago to the Prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by YoungAncient1: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2020
Instead of them to blame Salman for shaking a woman, they are blaming BBC for publishing the photos.

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by santuspearl: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Why are these people so useless, always talking about irrelevant things when people are dying of hunger and starvation, insecurity, poverty... Bunch of retarded people..

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by DarkJeddi(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
I am not a northerner but I like their devotion to their religion be it Islam or Christianity.
Devotion to religion is synonymous with backwardness..
Check anywhere they carry religion for head and the only thing they have in common is under development..
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by OdefaGirl(f): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2020
The rest of the Muslims in the world will leave their Nigerian counterparts behind.....na OYO go be una name ooo.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Camelot65: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2020
alfarouq:
Seems the North means a lot to the people on this forum. Their existence is attached to been able to criticize the Northerners.
I can't fathom how what some Northerners post on social media becomes your own business.
So to you, there's nothing wrong with what they did??

Oh, you're also a northerner
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by dvkot(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
I piss on allah and feed Mohammed pork grin

Someone in the north just had an heartattack

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Camelot65: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Yusman316:
What still baffles me is how some people in this country carry Islam and North issue for head like groundnut sellers. It's just so pathetic
Because the North won't stop disgracing us on both national and international web pages

Read those comments and tell me if they're from sensible people

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Camelot65: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Abayolaid:
Muslims follow what God said, we don't follow leaders or king, bacause they are men as us, they can make mistakes, bafore u can practice islam, u must be a rational thinking person, if king of saudi comit aldultery, will u comit aldultery as well? follow what God said and don't follow anybody.
so why are they criticizing BBC instead of the king??

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by ledaman: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Kdon2:

So Saudi king is not sensible enough right?? See bigot! What do you even know about Islam. Bush man!
Idiot you lack comprehension!
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by ledaman: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2020
tysontim:

Then why is he the head? A senseless person shouldn't lead now
Pope the leader of Vatican, is he more sensible than other xtian too?
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Yusman316(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Regular mad people we have not even heard from saudi citizens but these over sabi in africa will carry it on their heads
So u're expecting the Saudis to come and be updating u about the happenings in their country. Continue waiting grin
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Yusman316(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Camelot65:
Because the North won't stop disgracing us on both national and international web pages

Read those comments and tell me if they're from sensible people
Show me a foreign news paper headlines that says northern Nigeria/Nigerians disgraces Nigeria
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by zudozz: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
He was not shaking a woman..he was shaking Angela Merkel!

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by neutralfigure2: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2020
[b]This is about Faith, only Allah knows (sees the heart) who's the real faithful [/b]worshipper no one can tell.[/quote]

If Allah knows or sees the heart as you claim, why not allow him to fight his fight. Why would Muslim cleric always rush out in every slightest provocative to fight for a god they profess to be very powerful.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Kdon2: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
ledaman:
Idiot you lack comprehension!

You lack brain just empty skull. Any fool can type with empty skull you know? so don't feel good!
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by NomzyJust(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Just when some muslim states in Nigeria insist they won't legalise alcohol.

Then you see the head of muslim community overall legalising alcohol. What a time to be alive.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by ledaman: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kdon2:

You lack brain just empty skull. Any fool can type with empty skull you know? so don't feel good!
You just proved to the world you are fool !
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Kdon2: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
ledaman:
You just proved to the world you are fool !

Replying your type is a waste of effort! Silence is the best answer for....
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by akdjr(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wisdom made me understand that religion has kept u guys on mental slavery. One is sentencing a human being for blasphemy against a dead man and destroying beer that the vat generated from is part of the state monthly allocation and here is another one waiting for a dead man. It's like me expecting that my great grandpa will wake up from grave.
Uprightness100:
[s][/s]
Unreasonable Summation..
Allow Wisdom to pass through you.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:
You meant people still living in 18BM?

The northerners

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Rotji(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/10/social-media-users-northern-nigeria-attack-bbc-publishing-photo-saudi-king-shaking-hands

Abeg make dem declare Northern Nigeria as the Official Assistant Mecca!!! So BBC should hide the picture and not publish it to expose the handshake?!

This handshake happened, your hiding it won't change the fact that it happened.

Always portraying this attitude of holier than thou and being holier than the Pope. I see this as mental slavery.

Why are these people like this? cry cry
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by XTRIMIOUS: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
This country na wa o!!
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Emyogalanya: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yusman316:

So u're expecting the Saudis to come and be updating u about the happenings in their country. Continue waiting grin
no its you who thinks its nigeria's duty to worry and attack bbc over what their leader does with a woman? Shame on you
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Fmghewzy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
I am not a northerner but I like their devotion to their religion be it Islam or Christianity.

Devotion to stupidity is what you like,ba something is wrong with people that reason like you.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Wisedove(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
bencr7:
Anglican church first brought Christianity in Nigeria not catholic church,
Either way bro, the founder of Anglican splitted from catholic due to certain thing to found Anglican thus it is still the same.
My major point is that the pentecostal churches now act as if they know Christianity more than those who brought it to them.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Wisedove(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kdon2:

Abeg leave christians alone, dem no say by force make you practise their belief.
Christianity does not force. Fact! but what I am saying is that it is not been practiced here in Nigeria as it is been practiced by those who introduced it to them
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Wisedove(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kdon2:

Abeg leave christians alone, dem no say by force make you practise their belief.
Christianity does not force. Fact! but what I am saying is that it is not been practiced here in Nigeria as it is been practiced by those who introduced it to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.