Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC (63744 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Abayolaid: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Camelot65:
so why are they criticizing BBC instead of the king??
who is critisizing bbc? where did i mention bbc? u need medical attention bro.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Wisedove(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Gainman:

You are daft. So how many times have you seen christians killing innocent blood in the name of Jesus or religion. Or have u seen christians condemning people shaking each other. U people like to deviate from the main topic. Instead to blame the Saudi king, they are blaming bbc. What kind of ugly stupidity is this. Never compare christianity with islam. Even christians do condemn themselves if one of their pastors Bleep up, where as u can never see muslims who condemn other bad muslims.
A good example is happening in this thread, how many muslims u see here supporting bbc or condemning d Saudi king. They will not because they are already brain washed. So stop bringing in the issue of christians in this discussion if u want to say the truth.
You can make your point without any form of insult mister. Take it or leave religion is one of the major factor responsible for the setback of this country.
I understand that the northern Nigeria Muslims tends to be more aggressive towards thier beliefs compared to thier counterparts down south; but that does not make Christians clean too.
There is a lot of war within the Christiandom too just that it does not involve bloodsheds

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by dazzlingd(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Uprightness100:
I don't understand why we love to hit up the earth with Nonessential stuffs!

The Coming of JESUS is upon us and we arguing on shaking hands..

Humanity needs Help..
GOD have mercy on Humanity..

Stop hitting with nonsense too with coming of a dead jew..

All religions are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Bestbeelieve: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
jagbajantis!!mugu's up north go carry the religion for head like say dem holy!nobody holy na earth we dey!!
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Yusman316(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Emyogalanya:
no its you who thinks its nigeria's duty to worry and attack bbc over what their leader does with a woman? Shame on you
Go through the entire comments on this post or any other for that matter, u will never see such from me, because I know it is not my place to judge anybody
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Odani: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/10/social-media-users-northern-nigeria-attack-bbc-publishing-photo-saudi-king-shaking-hands

Your holiest man de shake hand with woman and u de cry. I dont get is it ok to shake in private? Abi is d law for d poor only?

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Yusman316(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
neutralfigure2:
[b]This is about Faith, only Allah knows (sees the heart) who's the real faithful [/b]worshipper no one can tell.

If Allah knows or sees the heart as you claim, why not allow him to fight his fight. Why would Muslim cleric always rush out in every slightest provocative to fight for a god they profess to be very powerful.
Where exactly did people get this narrative that Muslims are fighting for God? Fighting in the name of God and fighting for God are two different things. God commanded that we fight for what is right and just even if the entire world disagree with us. He didn't say fight for God. He said fight for ur own good
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Emyogalanya: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yusman316:

Go through the entire comments on this post or any other for that matter, u will never see such from me, because I know it is not my place to judge anybody
to usman a ina ka ga na che yan saudiya suna bada update akan abin da yake faruwa a kasar su ?
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by feedthenation(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
---Too much overzealousness on the path of our northern folks---they need to exercise patience and calmnesss---
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by thecommunist(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Racoon:

El-Rufai had said: “Nigeria consists of two countries; there is a backward, less educated & unhealthy northern Nigeria, and a developing, largely educated and healthy southern Nigeria.

We have to speak the truth to ourselves and ask why is it that northern Nigeria has development indicators similar to Afghanistan, a country still at war?.."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-is-two-countries-in-one-backward-north-developing-south-says-el-rufai/amp/
Afghanistan is actually better developed than northern Nigerian in both human and physical development! ..im serious!
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Cashio(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
But why leave the prince who shook hands and Target BBC that only broadcasted
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by thecommunist(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
and by the way shouldn't they concentrate their anger on the said King Salman who decided to shake a woman's hand rather that spew vituperations on BBC who is doing its job...abi what is the job of a media house
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Camelot65: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abayolaid:
who is critisizing bbc? where did i mention bbc? u need medical attention bro.
You need it instead.....Read my comment again, this time slowly
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Kdon2: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wisedove:

Christianity does not force. Fact! but what I am saying is that it is not been practiced here in Nigeria as it is been practiced by those who introduced it to them.

Practise whatever way you like, its a free world I suppose that's how it should be so long as you font go about forcing people to accept your view. Cool
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Yusman316(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Emyogalanya:
to usman a ina ka ga na che yan saudiya suna bada update akan abin da yake faruwa a kasar su ?
U made a comment that Saudis are not complaining, so why are Nigerians the ones complaining. The question is how do know what Saudis complain about in their country? Has it occurred to u that oppression over there in Saudi Arabia may not allow those that feel indifferent to the monarch's action say anything
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by solonubinho(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Just look at fools.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Amozever12: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
I am not a northerner but I like their devotion to their religion be it Islam or Christianity.
Northern Christians are not fanatics or extremists.

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by lereinter(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Unimaginable

What stop him from declining

Islam is a crisis
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by BERNIMOORE: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yusman316:

Where exactly did people get this narrative that Muslims are fighting for God? Fighting in the name of God and fighting for God are two different things. God commanded that we fight for what is right and just even if the entire world disagree with us. He didn't say fight for God. He said fight for ur own good
you need to test run your comprehensive sense brother....you just somersaulted in your own statement...
Can you fight in the name of Nigeria, and deny fighting for Nigeria?
During the second world war Muslims from Germany are fighting the Muslim in Britain, so also Christians .....and they have to pray every time they camp differently..now whose prayer for Victory will God hear
Can you see the foolishness of adding religion to conflict..it's self defeating...But you wont see it from this angle especially when you adhere to your taqqiyya

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Senatoraku: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
these people are more funnier than "I go die" for Christ sake, these people should allow us to drink water and drop cup. sincerely, there's a big difference between the South and the north.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Yusman316(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
you need to test run your comprehensive sense brother....you just somersaulted in your own statement...
Can you fight in the name of Nigeria, and deny fighting for Nigeria?
During the second world war Muslims from Germany are fighting the Muslim in Britain, so also Christians .....and they have to pray every time they camp differently..now whose prayer for Victory will God hear
Can you see the foolishness of adding religion to conflict..it's self defeating...But you wont see it from this angle especially when you adhere to your taqqiyya
That's how people like u confuse others. If I fight for Nigeria, I might be doing it just for money or something else. Heck, I might not even be a Nigerian to fight for Nigeria. But if I fight in the name of Nigeria, then it means I'm doing it voluntarily on my own, not for any incentive
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by EMMY76: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Everything to this backward almajiri people is always seen as insult to islam are they now more knowledgeable in islam than the saudi king who is the custodian of the islamic religion?

1 Like

Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by izucarbon(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
The world is bleeped , and the gravity of the sin of man will soon crashed this earth , the king of peace is really coming...
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by zeezix: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
tysontim:
Just when some Muslims insist that they can't shake hands with women.

Then you see the head of Muslim community shaking hands with ordinary woman. Is this world not wonderful.

That act still doesn't make it right... The king of Saudi Arabia represents himself and not the ethics of Islam....
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by BERNIMOORE: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
zeezix:

That act still doesn't make it right... The king of Saudi Arabia represents himself and not the ethics of Islam....
Hypocrites...taqqiya at work
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
I give zero fvcks.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Gainman: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wisedove:

You can make your point without any form of insult mister. Take it or leave religion is one of the major factor responsible for the setback of this country.
I understand that the northern Nigeria Muslims tends to be more aggressive towards thier beliefs compared to thier counterparts down south; but that does not make Christians clean too.
There is a lot of war within the Christiandom too just that it does not involve bloodsheds
Sorry for d insult. realize vthat d christians palava is only within d christians and not affected other faith. but the northern muslims wahala affects all Nigerians. for instance both christians and muslims preach against taking alcohol. see what the isbah did in d north concerning d broken of bear bottles despite they benefit from d vat. is there no other better way to control this? you can't see christians doing this or using this cruel method to address this. the two religion approach to issues are totally different. don't compare christianity to islam at all.
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Kriptune: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
ignorant and primitive people.

poverty of the brain
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by VicM6: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2020
This muslims think say na dem holy pass but na them dey cause 80% of wahala for this world... if u know u know
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 12, 2020
It's really not about religion for this abokis, but there leaders using it to zombify and cement their tribalistic nature.... they're a lost case. To hell with them
Re: Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC by Xmuslim: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uprightness100:
I don't understand why we love to hit up the earth with Nonessential stuffs!

The Coming of JESUS is upon us and we arguing on shaking hands..

Humanity needs Help..
GOD have mercy on Humanity..
jesus is not coming. It's a scam. Snap out of it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.