Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) (79590 Views)

Goat "Attacks" Lion At Ogba Zoo In Benin, The Lion Later Caught It (Video) / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / 9 Lionesses Brutally Attack Lion At West Midlands Safari Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kaduna again?

See as they are embarrassing Nigeria before the world
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Archtype(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uprightness100:
This is an act of Wickedness and Meaness to this wonderful creatures of God.
Thanks to God, they are rescued..

Reminds me of the cat that came to my window when I was about serving my Dinner. It's eyes were on my Rice and Stew. I had to give it some to eat. The cat was so happy.

Pls lets feed this Creatures as much as we can. We all are Living things. We are only privileged to be humans.
And you no call am witch or start casting and binding the cat..you sure say you be Nigerian? Lol
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by stacyadams: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin lol animals sef no go wan com back to naija in their next life
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Oizee(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Poor animals, na by force to get zoo? I'm sure many don already die of starvation.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by deavicky(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Sad.

Animal Cruelty

If this Lion gets out of this cage alive, the first person it catch is a goner.
that lion does not have the strength to attack anything. As a mater of fact it may not even have strength to eat well again.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by emerged01(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Make dem free the lion na make him find food and later e go enter cage back. Fowl Dey do am na.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Asquare84:
What will it cause to feed an ordinary animal in a cage, what is wrong with the black man that he can't effectively run a successful endeavor? What happens to the money budgeted for feeding of this animals or the gate fees generated from visitor.
I think the Nigerian black man..there are other African countries that work pretty hard to preserve wild life.

The Nigerian black man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Bluffly: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
They've embezzled the allocation. They've not started valuing human life and you wan them to value that of animal

1 Like

Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by isahsalee: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
I don't know why I hates lion, he kills other animals for food at will, good for him. I can only like lion when it changes its food from flesh to grain or grass. Stupid animal!
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Liposure: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
nrexzy:
This is pure animal cruelty ....
Well em Dey hurd human food e come be animal own...
dem done loot their palliative
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uprightness100:
This is an act of Wickedness and Meaness to this wonderful creatures of God.

Reminds me of the cat that came to my window when I was about serving my Dinner. It's eyes were on my Rice and Stew. I had to give it some to eat. The cat was so happy.

Pls lets feed this Creatures as much as we can. We all are Living things. We are only privileged to be humans.
op God will bless for feeding that cat! things like this can take someone to heaven aswer.....

1 Like

Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Cchuks27(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
no living creature is left out in this nigeria. Even those animals go understand say something no correct for this country. unfortunate animals, whereas their peers (like human beings) are in better zoos or wildlife having the time of their lives, these ones are here suffering. It is well. The life no balance all around.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I think the Nigerian black man..there are other African countries that work pretty hard to preserve wild life.

The Nigerian black man..

Very true, it is mostly a Nigerian thing. Most of the budding wildlife conservationists I see from Africa are mostly East Africans. Kenya, Tanzania, even Zimbabwe. I am sure if a Nigerian applies, by the time they check Nigeria's largest forum and see how we kill/eat civets, monitors and snakes, they’ll think twice.

Someone here that calls himself a lover of wildlife and aspiring wildlife photographer, smashed the skull of a python before photographing its corpse. Python o, not cobra or mamba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by TLE900: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by chatinent: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mehn.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true, it is mostly a Nigerian thing. Most of the budding wildlife conservationists I see from Africa are mostly East Africans. Kenya, Tanzania, even Zimbabwe. I am sure if a Nigerian applies, by the time they check Nigeria's largest forum and see how we kill/eat civets, monitors and snakes, they’ll think twice.

Someone here that calls himself a lover of wildlife and aspiring wildlife photographer, smashed the skull of a python before photographing its corpse. Python o, not cobra or mamba.
its just pathetic.. embarassed
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Cetacean419: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
I am pained to the marrow as an animal Enthusiast. They don't even have any Conscience but to steal from Animals who are Ignorant about the world. Giving that Lion a Cattle Wouldn't be bad na.
What of the Rodents? Clean the pool of the Croc abi Alligator. Animals don't live long generally but wouldn't it be giving them a manageable life? Northerners sef. I am sad for Nigeria. Tourism and Conservation is dwindling at an alarming rate in Nigeria the Chief being greed and selfishness.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Cetacean419: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
isahsalee:
I don't know why I hates lion, he kills other animals for food at will, good for him. I can only like lion when it changes its food from flesh to grain or grass. Stupid animal!
You're pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by famouscargo4u: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Y'all would recall that just some days ago, there was a report that over 130 children died of malnutrition and you wonder why animals are malnourished?
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Masterclass32: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
The "palliatives" meant for these animals are being diverted into private pockets.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by saintruky(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uprightness100:
This is an act of Wickedness and Meaness to these wonderful creatures of God.

Bros ur act of kindness to d cat don save u from ur village pipo... Congrats
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Donspicey: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
Gbese. Thank God I don comot for kaduna grin grin grin grin

Wia u bn base 4 crock city??
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by MonTaNa92: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Human being sef.. Na palliatives dem dey loot.. E be like say diz animals too get hidden palliatives kept in an unknown place.. If anyone has an info of where their palliatives are kept, Pls talk am oo, make we release them to go loot.. Aso rock, NASS, and comes to my mind..
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Uprightness100(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
saintruky:

Bros ur act of kindness to d cat don save u from ur village pipo... Congrats
grin
Brother, it's not everybody that village people can get
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by hush15: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Damn..if you can't feed them ,why not release them to the wild were they can fend for themselves

This lion is a goner o. The way bubu and his team done starve that lion ehn, na the wild go chop this lion if them release am.

Humans dey starve and die, bubu no send. Is it a hungry lion bubu will now be concerned about?

The only help Nigerians can give that lion na to just snap the lion and put it on social media so that foreign animal rescuers can come to its aid
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by saintruky(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uprightness100:

grin
Brother, it's not everybody that village people can get

So true

1 Like

Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by focus7: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Am honestly ashamed to be a Nigeria, a country where nothing works except political stealing
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
We are a heartless people.

That lion is finished it's only waiting to die...and the hyena, maybe na cockroach that hyena dey chop.
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by shegra58: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Asquare84:
What will it cause to feed an ordinary animal in a cage, what is wrong with the black man that he can't effectively run a successful endeavor? What happens to the money budgeted for feeding of this animals or the gate fees generated from visitor.
somebody don carry those money give olosho cry
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Government wey never feed humans, na animals dem wan dey feed?
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
you still not safe cuz if those lions escape dem go travel interstate
DenreleDave:
Gbese. Thank God I don comot for kaduna grin grin grin grin
Re: Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) by armadeo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Asquare84:

Funny thing is lions eat like once a week or even longer.

They just forgot this animal and be throwing bones at it like it's a dog.

Someone somewhere is chopping lion feeding money.

Evil in nigeria.

A reflection of our society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix / Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) / World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.