Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days (1697 Views)

Mobile Broadband Not Working On Windows 8.1! Pls Help!! / Help My Toshiba Camera Is Not Working / I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by amosfunmi(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2011
I dont know if am the only one experiencing this problem. I have not been able to browse with My IWP since the past two day. pls if its working in your side pls let us know
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by doziej84: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2011
ALSO EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING WITH IWP 3.2
I THOUGHT IT WAS PECULIAR TO ME .

HAS MTN BLOCKED IT OR ARE THEY UNDERGOING AN UPGRADE. ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFO SHLD LET THE HOUSE KNOW
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by lanre888: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2011
Did i hear anyone say iwp has stopped working? For where, have be blazing real hot and fast with no downtime.
I always tell you people to stick to reliable server providers but you won't listen. Any which way i will drop a paid domain server later 2day for you all to confirm in my thread.
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by donstevewrites: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2011
Check ur server guys?
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by benzion72(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2011
hymnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by N9528GB: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
amosfunmi:

I dont know if am the only one experiencing this problem. I have not been able to browse with My IWP since the past two day. pls if its working in your side pls let us know
[flash=200,200][/flash]

mine was like that until I discovered what was wrong, I will help you run some test on your IWP. Whats your IWP serial number? Every IWP v3.2 have one check it and post it here and I will assist you.
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by lacastre: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
im aslo xperience the problem,pls anyway of contacting u
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by speedkills: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
Blazing real hot with iwp even faster that before eheheh
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by kess1(m): 4:31am On Mar 17, 2011
speedkills:

Blazing real hot with iwp even faster that before eheheh
Please help us if u can. I'm experiencing the same thing. Put your number or email so we can reach you. This is mine: 07033991211. Thanks.Kess
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by kess1(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2011
lanre888:

Did i hear anyone say iwp has stopped working? For where, have be blazing real hot and fast with no downtime.
I always tell you people to stick to reliable server providers but you won't listen. Any which way i will drop a paid domain server later 2day for you all to confirm in my thread.
Please, quote the title of your thread. That will help us find it easier. Thanks. smiley
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2011
Mine is Rocking die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please dont say lm wicked for given you
18g/54g!! Every month!!!!
for proper downloading of heavy files
listening to Live! event on Cnn,bbc
playing Music on youtube
opening of secured site like liberty reserve.facebook,yahoo,gmail,forex
browsing like me 24/7 without watching your Bundles
cos it's unlimited!!!!!!
add me on facebook with
Gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by lacastre: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
tell us the link instead of yelling us.ajoshua43@yahoo.com
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by kess1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
I visited we-tunnel.com and logged into my account. I was told to upgrade my IWP number. Pls, someone should help me here- how do know my IWP number, in order to upgrade it? Thanks
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by engrhamid(m): 4:28am On Mar 18, 2011
kess.1:

I visited we-tunnel.com and logged into my account. I was told to upgrade my IWP number. Pls, someone should help me here- how do know my IWP number, in order to upgrade it? Thanks
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by kess1(m): 4:39am On Mar 18, 2011
Well, IWP has now upgraded its software. Simply type in ur IWP no., whether its 1,2 or 3.2 & it will be upgraded in 18hours. Also, the site is out with the latest one now-v3.2.1. smiley
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by speedkills: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2011
ha! arunava dey scam una cuz my version 1 and 2 has neva stopped for once and will neva stop, all you need is just a fast, strong, reliable server and you are free to blaze, in fact am posting now wit my iwp v2 plus german vps server, see speeeedddddddddddd ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by speedkills: 6:26am On Mar 18, 2011
you can catch me on 07064482916, iwp still rocking my world with my paid server
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by doziej84: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2011
KESS 1, WHAT DO I TYPE THERE, HAVE THEY UPGRADED URS, IS URS NOW WORKING.
HW DO I DOWNLOAD THE 3.2.1 VERSION. IM ALSO HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEMS

THNKS
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by doziej84: 5:57am On Mar 19, 2011
kess.1:

Well, IWP has now upgraded its software. Simply type in your IWP no., whether its 1,2 or 3.2 & it will be upgraded in 18hours. Also, the site is out with the latest one now-v3.2.1. smiley
WHEN U OPEN UR IWP AND CLICK ABOUT IT DISPLAYS UR IWP NUMBER. IS IT THAT NUMBER OR 3.2 THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO PUT THERE.
HAS UR IWP BEEN UPGRADED. HAS URS STARTED WORKING.
IM FACING SIMILAR PROBLEMS
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by nel29: 3:51am On Apr 28, 2011
FREE Browsing in ETISALAT and MULTILINK With IWP -------------------------------------------

guys ! Here is the good news 4 us,

As u know because of too may user MTN proxy is every time slow, Making IWP very slow

Latest version IWP 3.2.1.0 support free browsing in ETISALAT and MULTILINK ,
I t also open gtalk , yahoomsngr , forex , and some other app upon giving request to Admin,

Here is the Settings,
http://web-tunnel.com/settings2.php Fro both ETISALAT and MULTILINK

Rock on!!!
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by nel29: 3:52am On Apr 28, 2011
FREE Browsing FREE Browsing in ETISALAT and MULTILINK With IWP

As u know because of too may user MTN proxy is every time slow, Making IWP very slow

I t also open gtalk , yahoomsngr , forex , and some other app upon giving request to Admin,

Here is the Settings,

Rock on!!!
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by nel29: 3:53am On Apr 28, 2011
ETISALAT and MULTILINK FREE Browsing With IWP -------------------------------------------

Here is the Settings,

Rock on!!!
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by cardoso111(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
Nel,send me more ideas,i use IWP with MTN but i want to change to Multilinks.send me more links
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by nel29: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
Here is the Settings,
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by jmaine: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
Impressive speed so far . . , . . that is what the power of adequate research can do . . .see speed . . . .nel_29 . . .thanks for the update grin grin grin
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 29, 2011
I wonder why You guys keep talking about IWP. I've been blazing oshofree since last year without IWP. Its a complete information with good bonuses. call 08160164718 to get it.
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by paj4love: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2011
e ga mi si ? watin dey happen 4 (iwp) indian web proxy or(iwp) international web proxy u are talking about?
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by jmaine: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2011
Damn . . just realized that my YF was busy powering the sheez with MTN . . . .   embarassed embarassed . .
Re: Iwp Not Working Since The Past Two Days by lacastre: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2011
if u'r using window 7 and u'r not using your-freedom,sorry u'missing.get d software and call 07037905533 for settings.cheers

(1) (Reply)

MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk / Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Zero X506... How To Update Yours / Very Clean Foreign Used Lenovo SL510 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.