Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Have You Raised Someone From The Dead?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Raised Someone From The Dead?? (236 Views)

Kids Raised Going To Church Are Happier Adults, Study Finds / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Raised Someone From The Dead?? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
When you say you want to walk with Christ Jesus, you may not know what to expect along the journey of faith.

As a Christian there are so much on the way of faith, when you are practicing your faith, the resurrection lifestyle who can live?? Have you seen any man like that??

In the journey of faith, my Lord, oh my King. Jesus Christ we praise you. For you are the head of all.

You have the preeminence over all things.

No demon move without authorisation from the headquarters of Zion.
He rules in the affairs of men.

From us today, we want to appreciate you and honour you everlastingly.

We are humbled hallelujah.
Re: Have You Raised Someone From The Dead?? by orisa37: 5:12am On Nov 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:
When you say you want to walk with Christ Jesus, you may not know what to expect along the journey of faith.

As a Christian there are so much on the way of faith, when you are practicing your faith, the resurrection lifestyle who can live?? Have you seen any man like that??

In the journey of faith, my Lord, oh my King. Jesus Christ we praise you. For you are the head of all.

You have the preeminence over all things.

No demon move without authorisation from the headquarters of Zion.
He rules in the affairs of men.

From us today, we want to appreciate you and honour you everlastingly.

We are humbled hallelujah.

This is why you're "LIGHTBLAZINGNOW".
Re: Have You Raised Someone From The Dead?? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2020
orisa37:

This is why you're "LIGHTBLAZINGNOW".

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
Re: Have You Raised Someone From The Dead?? by CodeTemplar: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Raising people from the dead the way I understand it, is a two way thing, the status of the person while alive(saved or unsaved) and the faith of the one interceding are needed.
Re: Have You Raised Someone From The Dead?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Raising people from the dead the way I understand it, is a two way thing, the status of the person while alive(saved or unsaved) and the faith of the one interceding are needed.

Can you be clear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Just To Ease Your Stress... / Islamic Laws Are Made For The Poor / Now You Are Free To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.