Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) (4774 Views)

Why Employees don't last at FOOD CONCEPTS Plc(owners Of Chicken Republic) / Food Concepts Plc (owners Of Chicken Republic) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Food Concepts Plc (Chicken Republic) Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Who else got these?
Following your interest in the Management Graduate Trainee Program of Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic restaurants) in Abuja, you have been invited for an Aptitude Test. Kindly check below for the venue, date and time is as stated below;

Date: Saturday, 14th November 2020

Venue: Naowa Institute of Management and Technology (Wilstrom Limited) Mambilla Barracks Asokoro Fct-Abuja..

Time: 12:00pm

Exam Advise:

· In view of the current national realities of Covid-19 and in line with the Federal government directive to maintain social distancing; Candidates are hereby advised to strictly arrive the exam centre at the allotted time (at least 20mins before the exam time).

· All Candidates must wear their facemasks as Candidates without the mask will not be granted entry to the exam hall to write the exam

· It is compulsory to bring a printed copy of this email in other to gain access into the exam hall and a valid means of Identification

· Phones and Bags will not be allowed into exam centre.

Kindly confirm your attendance by sending a response to careers@foodconceptsplc.com

Warm Regards.
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 11, 2020
peptones:
Who else got these?
Following your interest in the Management Graduate Trainee Program of Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic restaurants) in Abuja, you have been invited for an Aptitude Test. Kindly check below for the venue, date and time is as stated below;

Venue: Naowa Institute of Management and Technology (Wilstrom Limited) Mambilla Barracks Asokoro Fct-Abuja..

Exam Advise:

· In view of the current national realities of Covid-19 and in line with the Federal government directive to maintain social distancing; Candidates are hereby advised to strictly arrive the exam centre at the allotted time (at least 20mins before the exam time).

· All Candidates must wear their facemasks as Candidates without the mask will not be granted entry to the exam hall to write the exam

· It is compulsory to bring a printed copy of this email in other to gain access into the exam hall and a valid means of Identification

Kindly confirm your attendance by sending a response to careers@foodconceptsplc.com

Warm Regards.

Regards .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Staro: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Flee... Scam interview.

To know its a scam, check the word ' kindly confirm your attendance by sending a response ..'

No real company will ask for you to confirm your coming by replying. They want to perfect the planning of your kidnap when you confirm to them grin

You're mad!
What gain do you derive misleading job seekers from attending interviews?

OP, please give it a try.
It's genuine

4 Likes

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Staro:

You're mad!

It's genuine
Thanks.. I know is genuine.I have browser about them
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by csandy(f): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Who knows their salary range for management graduate trainee?
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Staro:

[s]You're mad!

It's genuine[/s]

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by danifinest(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2020
csandy:
Who knows their salary range for management graduate trainee?
You'll go through a 3 month training period where they pay 45k then afterwards, if you do well and become their staff, you'll be paid 60k and other benefits like leave allowance 13th month etc.

1 Like

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Shazz1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
It’s like they changed the venue for the aptitude test. I got an invite too.
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shazz1:
It’s like they changed the venue for the aptitude test. I got an invite too.
yes same here
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
What's the nature of their aptitude test?
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Surulerekings: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2020
You just made people lose jobs. How is it a scam?

INSTANTCASH345:

Flee... Scam interview.

To know its a scam, check the word ' kindly confirm your attendance by sending a response ..'

No real company will ask for you to confirm your coming by replying. They want to perfect the planning of your kidnap when you confirm to them grin
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Soniabrenda2: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2020
I have done their aptitude test last two weeks in PH as a front desk officer. Still waiting to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by bdb2four: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Good morning I just did the test and I enquired about the salary it is between 60 and 100k ...they are recruiting for various restaurant roles from shift managers to restaurant managers nation wide.. I also confirmed from someone who works there the 28k salary is for SSCE holders.. so it's not a scam
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by bdb2four: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Soniabrenda2:
I have done their aptitude test last two weeks in PH as a front desk officer. Still waiting to hear from them.

Let me help u ask someone I know there

1 Like

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by bdb2four: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Soniabrenda2:

I dont think its them she said no front desk role in PH only in Lagos and they haven't recruited for that role this year ...said to ask where you did the test
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
bdb2four:
Good morning I just did the test and I enquired about the salary it is between 60 and 100k ...they are recruiting for various restaurant roles from shift managers to restaurant managers nation wide.. I also confirmed from someone who works there the 28k salary is for SSCE holders.. so it's not a scam
Alright..I also wrote the test on Saturday at Abuja
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Don't know when they will get back to us
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Supercaddy: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
peptones:
Alright..I also wrote the test on Saturday at Abuja
Please can you send to my mail how the question looks like. Any idea?
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Supercaddy: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=peptones post=96100656]Alright..I also wrote the test on Saturday at Abuja[/quote
Any idea how the question is like ?
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by MummyIMadeIt: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Soniabrenda2:

Will be doing mine dis weekend in ph,can u help with the sort of questions been asked
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by NanoSec: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
For past questions and answers plus a link to General aptitude test questions and answers on General mathematics and use of English,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Deinspecial(f): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Regards .
I also got the mail and was sent an SMS today. I'll be writing mine on the 28th in ph.
Pls the whatsapp invite link is not correct
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Deinspecial(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
peptones:
Who else got these?

Exam Advise:

Warm Regards.
I also got the mail and was sent an SMS today. I'll be writing mine on the 28th. Pls if u know the likely questions to be asked kindly share. The whatsapp invite link is not correct. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Deinspecial:

I also got the mail and was sent an SMS today. I'll be writing mine on the 28th in ph.
Pls the whatsapp invite link is not correct

Congrats babe.
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Prissychi(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please is there anyone who got a text but no mail from them? My sister got a text but she didn't get a mail stating the specific time she'll be writting.

Please kindly assist.
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by mattiu(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2020
If you wrote the exam and you didn't get or hear from them after 1 week of writing the exam.its means you failed . Below is my congratulatory message. I wrote on 21st in Lagos jkk

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by master69(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
I wrote my test here in PH on 28-11-2020 hoping to get positive outcome.
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by Supercaddy: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2020
master69:
I wrote my test here in PH on 28-11-2020 hoping to get positive outcome.
Same with me
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by EmperorSetudaGr(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2021
The outcome of the Aptitude test for Management Graduate Trainee @ Food Concepts Plc. taken in PH on 28th November 2020

We move!
�����

1 Share

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by csandy(f): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Who went for this interview? How was it?

Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
csandy:
Who went for this interview? How was it?
Seems they have started inviting for interview. I haven't been invited anyway
Re: Food Concepts PLC (owners Of Chicken Republic) by peptones: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
You went for it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mactay Graduate Trainee Program / FCMB Direct Sales / Ab Microfinance Bank Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.