Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed (31876 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by mrkings84(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Dream of every parent

Yours your not be different!!

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by chatinent: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Wow.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one, he did well.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Luckytechtv: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Wait for it, some political dummy will say na endsars donation he take build that house
I heard it from you first...
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Perfecttouch(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2020
Luckytechtv:
I heard it from you first...
insinuation
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Omezif(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2020
GOD's Fourth commandment is sayiog Honour your parent.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by onatisi(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2020
beautiful house smiley
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by somehow: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Question - Preprison, the parents lived in that house
went to prison for 4 years

post prison, built the parents a house.

how did he make the money?

in prison or he had the money before but chose not to help his parents until he went to prison?

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Donpenny(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2020
This one don sell asaba land use the proceed built auz for him family. Good development though
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by SWORD419(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one from the poverty capital
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by NSNA: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Well done jare
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by playcharles(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Nbotee:
I'm trying to understand how he made the money to build dem a new house in prison while allowing dem to stay in that dilapidated structure before
People supported him, popular Linda Ikeji is among
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Kalem211:

If you have a digital skill (Writing, Graphic Design, Web Design, Content Creation, etc.) this will be the most important post you will read in a very long time. Grab your pen and a book and pay close attention.

Last week, my friend and I were browsing through job offers for Logo design and Branding on Upwork and we saw a job for $310.

$310 is well above 100k in naira.

This offer is for the same Logo design and Branding that my guy, Uche Adesanya, is offering for ₦7,000 and Mrs. Beatrice and others are pricing for ₦3,000.

Shey this life balance like this?

We also saw the profile of a designer who charges more than $310, for just 4 hours of his service. Ordinary 4 hours oh.

See, I wouldn't want to waste your time so I'd go straight to the reason why you are reading this.

Having a skill is one thing and knowing how to earn from it is another.

In the logo design example above, what do you notice?

Same skill, but different pay.

What is responsible for this?

There are many factors. But, the top of them is the clients you are serving.

After you’ve learnt that skill, go to Upwork and rent a room.

You can be doing the exact same thing as the lady who gets paid $500 for a job on Upwork, but you are earning ₦20,000

Honestly ehn...

You may be the best at a skill, but you’d eat chips when you’re earning chips.

I would advise you go to Upwork now and create an account. But, there's a problem.

The truth is, if you knew about Upwork before now, you would know there are currently some restrictions on new freelancers on the platform.

You might have tried to register a hundred times and gotten rejected a hundred and two times.

But still, Upwork is approving accounts daily.

There’s a secret to getting accounts approved instantly and there are folks who have made it their jobs to get accounts approved for others at a fee.

But, if you're lucky I will teach you how to get an account on Upwork and also how to succeed on the platform.

Here is what you will learn from me:

• How to get an Upwork account approved in less than 5 minutes. (value = ₦15,000)
• How to write job winning offers. (value = ₦9,000)
• How to quickly get high paying clients ON Upwork . (value = ₦7,000)
• How to receive payments from Upwork into your local bank account. (value = ₦3,000)

All these, are just a few of the things you'd know about soon.

If you don’t have a skill to offer, do not worry.

You will also learn how to write a non-plagiarized 1000 word article in less than 20 minutes (value = ₦12,000).

You can offer this skill on Upwork!

Is that all?

No.

You will be given eBooks on freelancing worth ₦6,370.

For all you stand to gain, I could easily peg the fee for this training at 10,000 naira and it would still be very fair.

But I have slashed the fee to just ₦3,000.

Amazingly,

The first 20 people to contact me will get a 50% discount and pay just ₦1,500!

This is the last time the training will be at this fee.

It will not happen again.

When is this training commencing?

On Saturday, 14th of November, 2020.

How do you get started?

Send me a WhatsApp message for the account details to pay to on 0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2.

PS: This training is only for a limited number of people. Act fast.
Student of Emmanuel Akpe ?
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by naijadrivablog: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Na everybody prayer to get better pickin, no be the type wey women no let get sense.

Kudos to every parents pride of a child out there....

After all their suffering for our sake, our parents deserves every good thing we can offer..

Yes, but what of those that have bad parents
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by nomenclature(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Permit me to download this artwork
TheGiftedOne:
Na everybody prayer to get better pickin, no be the type wey women no let get sense.

Kudos to every parents pride of a child out there....

After all their suffering for our sake, our parents deserves every good thing we can offer..

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Perfecttouchade: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Great...for your Aluminium windows, Casement, sliding, with or without burglary contact us on 08153665659whatsapp.
U can check out our works for Nairalanders https://www.nairaland.com/6189557/newly-installed-casement-burglary-embedded

1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Octopusssy(f): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Why was he in prison?
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Ayobami7(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2020
congrats
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Shineforth3(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
May the daily prayers and sacrifices made by our parents never be in vain. It was when I become a Dad I knew it wasn't easy.

For your SOLAR/INVERTER installation, kindly check my signature.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
nomenclature:
Permit me to download this artwork

Permitted!
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
God bless me enough to be able to do this for momma someday, and let her be alive when I begin to cash out big bags

Lights up my kpoli in peace

The hustle go pay baba

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by pretyval: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
Watch how monitoring spirit will be asking " how did he make his money?? "

Buhari close border, but dem no born am well make him no allow dangote pass as him like..

My pain is that the same monitoring spirits that monitor the hardest are the ones starving and have not been given palliatives
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Dreyton36: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Herrymax:

The hustle go pay baba

Amen and u too
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Amen and u too
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed by Nktessy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Harrison is making his parents proud in many ways. God bless your hustle man. Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex" / Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.