Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November (23720 Views)

FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals / 428 Federal Ministries, Depts, Agencies Can’t Pay Salaries / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2020
abah001:

Bro u spoke well. The truth of the matter is the last administration Bleep up. When oil in international market is high they fail to use the opportunities to industrialize and diversify the economy instead they are looting the monies storing it for there future un born generation. And the issue of this present government is nepotism. Putting the wrong people in sensitive key position without visions. No creativity from our leaders all they know is oil. Our politicians fails to acknowledge that this nation is poor because they and there families are well fed

I agree last admin did not do well, but the current admin too has not done well either.

They had the following tools : deregulation, fight corruption, cut costs, start diversifying. None of them was used
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by danladijr(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Anwons:

Your analysis is not balanced, I mean, it's one sided.
You didn't remember fuel subsidy removal? Let take it this way, comparing 2015 and 2020 oil price, 100$ in 2015 minus 40$ today=60$.
How much was fuel in 2015? 87naira, today fuel 167naira. 167-87=80 Naira.

Again, VAT increament of 2.5 percent on almost everything, money gotten from calls and bank charges alone in every second transactions could cover the differentiatials in oil price disparities between 2015 and 2020.

How about custom duty increament in 2015? Single treasury account? That a lot of loopholes were closed?

Yet, your government couldn't control inflation. A bag of rice in 2015 was 7,600 Naira, foreign rice too. How about dollar price?

Listen, NO EXCUSE for failure.
I stand with you
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by bammo: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Esseite:
The same minimum wage increment that warranted the increase of petrol, electricity, taxes, custom duty etc..
I'm telling you
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by chaloskyx: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2020
YEA BUT AM SURE SENATORS MINISTERS GOVONORS AND THE PRESIDENCY WOULD NOT ENCOUNTER SUCH PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY MAKE SURE THEY DONT LACK FROM THEIR END AND FEED THE CRUMBS TO THE MASSES. TYPICAL BEHAVIOUR FROM A GOVERNMENT WHO HAS NO REGARD FOR ITS CITIZENS
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by markidoo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
DragonFire442:

Without salaries they are tempted to collect bribes in office
Firemen don't take bribe cos the people who's houses or properties are burning can never give you bribe. .
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by justdream(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=markidoo post=95910129]3 months now Firemen of the Federal Fire Service have not received salaries and they are still mandated to

Hmmmm
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by TOYNEX(f): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
We have stone pattern board available in different unique designs at ROTAD Beads . We deliver nationwide +2348030420155
Available in wholesales and retails
Looking to start T-shirt Blinging business? Or you just want to bling your T-shirt yourself for a specific occasion on budget? Oya, I gat you covered big time �
+2348030420155
For your Quality blinding bling stone, Motif transfer sheets, Magic pencil for the task, Etc +2348030420155
Nationwide Delivery

Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by justdream(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
markidoo:
3 months now Firemen of the Federal Fire Service have not received salaries and they are still mandated to go to work

The clueless Leadership of the FFS should be blamed. Employing every dick, tom and harry like its a rat race. If na me, i don work finish for the year be that.
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by enemyofprogress: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Downsizing looming. Next year go tough for civil servants be that. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore,mynd44, folake4u, funkebabee, funjosh, small girl with small yansh seunmohmoh and lalasticlala I dey pity Una in advance
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by enemyofprogress: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ihumezvin85:
Shit hole country.. If you don't have money, then slash from senator's and representatives excessives
you want them to go on strike? Abeg o
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by fatymore(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Downsizing looming. Next year go tough for civil servants be that. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore,mynd44, folake4u, funkebabee, funjosh, small girl with small yansh seunmohmoh and lalasticlala I dey pity Una in advance

Pele tie
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by enemyofprogress: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
ignis:
This is definitely not a good news.
shebi I tolded you that time not to work as a civil servant, but you no listen to me, for sey you still dey follow ajepako sell okrika for market you for don go far now
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
fatymore:

Pele tie
Christmas don dey show you how e go be for you in December tongue tongue
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by fatymore(f): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Christmas don dey show you how e go be for you in December tongue tongue

Help me advertise so I fit do detty December for you
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by enemyofprogress: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
fatymore:

Help me advertise so I fit do detty December for you
come see me for house later tonight at 11
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Governors get pension for life even though they re not retired, they pay no taxes, just like senators.

Law protects the privileged not the common man.
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by 377: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
AND THE YOUTH ARE HOPING FOR BUBU TO SIGN PEACE CORP BILL INTO LAW SO THEY CAN START EARNING SALARY OK NOW
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by fatymore(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
come see me for house later tonight at 11
agbaya
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by ajepako(f): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:

Alafishe

2 Likes

Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by DragonFire442: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
markidoo:
Firemen don't take bribe cos the people who's houses or properties are burning can never give you bribe. .

Wicked firemen would tell you no water to quench fire until you give them something

Nigeria is a corrupt country
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by Stateoforigin: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
The youths should ask Akinwumi Adeshina to come and pick their party presidential nomination form. We need someone that thinks outside oil to sit in Aso Rock.

Agriculture should account for 30% of our GDP for a start.

This country is sinking

Even 400k cannot start you a serious business in 9ja of today
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by kraftysprouts: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
AshipaEk0:

Lol

keep deceiving yourself.

When you say it enough times, money will magically appear in your pocket

NIGERIA IS NOT A POOR COUNTRY BUT THE PEOPLE
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by kraftysprouts: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And in response

Source:Nigeria being rich is a myth, time to end it

I also advise you guys to read Pass the books, hold the oil.

@Atlas9...By the way, what you have said wassaid of Southerners uunder GEJ's regime too...and of many people under various regimes too. People closer to the sharing benefit. It is one of many reasons why our economy has always been bad

NIGERIA IS NOT A POOR COUNTRY BUT THE PEOPLE.

Why won't Lagos have $2B to spend when they all wait for food from Abuja
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
kraftysprouts:

NIGERIA IS NOT A POOR COUNTRY BUT THE PEOPLE.

Why won't Lagos have $2B to spend when they all wait for food from Abuja

And the fact is 2 billion is too small for Lagos.

That's why Nigeria needs to vote leader who will make us more money, not leander who will preside over the sharing of the money.
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by amobedabarnabas: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hmm. Youth are clamoring for new recruitment while while those in service has not been paid. God direct our leader positively to have the wisdom that their will use to pilot the affairs of the people their lead.
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by enemyofprogress: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
fatymore:
agbaya
so na small small pikin you dey play with? You better carry am give agbaya wey sabi take care of farms
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by VickyRotex(f): 1:36am On Nov 12, 2020
enemyofprogress:

Ogbeni, when you dey plan to dey alright
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by edo3(m): 2:26am On Nov 12, 2020
justdream:

The clueless Leadership of the FFS should be blamed. Employing every dick, tom and harry like its a rat race. If na me, i don work finish for the year be that.
my brother that fire stuff should be scrapped.. Go to their office in abuja,, all they are interested in is wearing uniforms like military wannabe.. Roaming around doing nothing..
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by markidoo(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2020
DragonFire442:

Wicked firemen would tell you no water to quench fire until you give them something

Nigeria is a corrupt country
which station and state did this incidence happen cos in my station we always check the water level every morning
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by kraftysprouts: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And the fact is 2 billion is too small for Lagos.

That's why Nigeria needs to vote leader who will make us more money, not leander who will preside over the sharing of the money.

Feeding spoon from Abuja is making some states lazy
Re: 428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November by kraftysprouts: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2020
edo3:
my brother that fire stuff should be scrapped.. Go to their office in abuja,, all they are interested in is wearing uniforms like military wannabe.. Roaming around doing nothing..

That shit is supposed to be States and Local government but with everything in Nigeria the FG must have a hand in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President / Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.