Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? (23716 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by safejourney: 1:25pm On May 30, 2013
During our argument on this issue in one of the eateries few days ago. Some people are saying Governor Raufu Aregbesola of Osun State is the smartest governor in the country because the man don't tolerate nonsense at all especially for him not allow PDP to win in OSUN during 2011 Presidential election throughout the South West.

Kudos to the Governor also for secretly video the election of Nigeria Governors Forum recently which exposes the lies and deceit by some Nigeria governors regarding the real winner of the election.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by bloggernaija: 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
Aregbe definitely has obasanjo kind of native intelligence.the sort that has allowed him to be relevant for so long.
If you are talking about individual brilliance, you have to give that to fashola.
If you are talking about the pitbulll spirit. You give that to amaechi

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 30, 2013
Aregbe is street-smart. He has this Tinubu feature in him. Rugged fighter, fire-for-fire, no-nonsense. He is also a calculative politician.

Fashola is not your typical politician, more of an administrator. But it is difficult to rate Aregbe's kind of smartness over Fashola's smart carriage and intelligence. Hence, I will pick Fashola smartest governor (defining smartness as intelligence, not street-smartness).

18 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by earthgreeners(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2013
Governor Fashola (Lagos State) and Governor Aregbesola (State of Osun) shares the glory......

But in all....

Fashola is the smartest

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Okijajuju: 4:18pm On May 30, 2013
Huh?!

How is anyone supposed to authoritatively say Mr. X is the smartest governor in Nigeria?!

Another useless thread!

**But if I must call a name, I'll say Rochas Okorocha. That man has succeeded in staying relevant despite being one of the most under-performing Governors in the Nation. **

35 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2013
theodore orgi aka ochendu aka propagandists grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by waja(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2013
Rauf is smart but Oshiomole is smarter.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Reachyrich(f): 4:21pm On May 30, 2013
We gat no smart gov in naija.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by yuzedo: 4:21pm On May 30, 2013
I dint know currently four now, but I no am d smattest govnor-in-waiting-to-be insha obatala!! soo.who want to be my vice govnore? Betta send me campain mony now so dat we can win! cool Who want to be my 1st 2nd and 3rd lady + 1st ex-govnor babe? tongue Apply now wen is not too late, PM me now.. hurrryyyyy,! wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Ajibel(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2013
The smartest gov is not yet born tongue

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by adexsimply(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2013
yuzedo: I dint know currently four now, but I no am d smattest govnor-in-waiting-to-be insha obatala!! soo.who want to be my vice govnore? Betta send me campain mony now so dat we can win! cool Who want to be my 1st 2nd and 3rd lady + 1st ex-govnor babe? tongue Apply now wen is not too late, PM me now.. hurrryyyyy,! wink
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by chris365(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2013
Okija juju: Huh?!

How is anyone supposed to authoritatively say Mr. X is the smartest governor in Nigeria?!

Another useless thread!

**But if I must call a name, I'll say Rochas Okorocha. That man has succeeded in staying relevant despite being one of the most under-performing Governors in the Nation. **

may God bless you.
many of these peeps haven't lived outside where they are, and they wanna judge from there keyboards.
Nigerians funny sha

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by scientology(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2013
CBN governor

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Celepope: 4:25pm On May 30, 2013
Very dumb thread.Look at how unemployment is making people to think

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Inoknowbook: 4:26pm On May 30, 2013
safe journey: During our argument on this issue in one of the eateries few days ago. Some people are saying Governor Raufu Aregbesola of Osun State is the smartest governor in the country because the man don't tolerate nonsense at all especially for him not allow PDP to win in OSUN during 2011 Presidential election throughout the South West.

Kudos to the Governor also for secretly video the election of Nigeria Governors Forum recently which exposes the lies and deceit by some Nigeria governors regarding the real winner of the election.

And kudos to you for your obvious 'excellent' command of the english language!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2013
Fashola.

&

Rotini amaeji ( the only reaso. He's here is because I love his name)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Fashola.

&

Rotini amaeji ( the only reaso. He's here is because I love his name)

Whose name is that?

Hard to tell....it depend on what you call smartness..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Koffiman: 4:36pm On May 30, 2013
The op must have come from one bush in Osun. To think that a slave to Tinubu -who went to do his master's biddings in d NGF election - is d smartest governor in nigeria is an indication of backwardness. Somebody who has allowed Tinubu to run his govt is a smart persn. Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2013
ilugunboy:

Whose name is that?

Hard to tell....it depend on what you call smartness..

Rotimi amaechi
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by chyzoo4u(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2013
Govanur Goodluck Jonathan!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by PapaBrowne(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2013
Aregbeshola is a thug and should never be put in the same book with Fashola.

If your definition of smart is agbero, then fine, give it to Aregbeshola.
But if your definition of smart is AKA harvardish....then Fashola is you go to guy.
Oshiomole is very very smart. So is Akpabio. And I like Fayemi too.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Valto(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2013
[size=15pt] ochendo T.A ORJI ![/size] grin grin
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by oyinglory(f): 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
Well,I think fashola made it 4 dt.Doing s tin n stil makin s money
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by SHOT(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2013
it really depends on the criteria for comparison... I live in osun, i know ogbeni aregbe is a very intelligent man, i do business in lagos and i love Gov fashola,
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by CVHP: 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
To be Smart means a whole lot to any individual- Smartness connotes Proactiveness, Intelligence, High I.Q., High Self Esteem, etc.
PROACTIVENESS- Fash
Intelligence- Osho
High I.Q.- Mimiko
High Self Esteem- Akpabio I can go on and on. Just to note a few.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Inik(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
Godswill Akpabio.
During the Yaradua sickness bruhaha he was opposed to the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan as substantive president, he used money and other resources to ensure that Goodluck wasn't sworn in as president but when Goodluck came into power he quickly aligned himself with him and today he is the chief defender of Goodluck jonathan. This has attracted federal resources and projects into Akwa ibom state. He will discard Goodluck jonathan quickly as a rag if he spots a better opportunity with another politician.

Also he has used the state resources to transform his village and senatorial district. Every single road in his lga has been tarred, the streets are beautified, every bank operating in Akwa ibom state must have a branch in his senatorial district etc.
He is contesting for the post a senator in his senatorial district in 2015 and there is no way that he will contest elections there and fail!!

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by adexsimply(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2013
I no know book:

And kudos to you for your obvious 'excellent' command of the english language!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by CVHP: 4:46pm On May 30, 2013
To be Smart means a whole lot to any individual- Smartness connotes Proactiveness, Intelligence, High I.Q., High Self Esteem, Dress-wise etc.
PROACTIVENESS- Fash
Intelligence- Osho
High I.Q.- Mimiko
High Self Esteem- Akpabio
Dress-wise- ......... Fill in the gap.
I can go on and on. Just to note a few.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Elmos: 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
I don't like his way of administration, I left his party, but as a smartest governor politically, he takes the lead, his name is ABDULRAHAMAN MIMIKO of State of Ondo. When he first presented himself for office back in the days, he was told that they needed a responsible man, that is a married man, and then he was not married, the discussion was on a Monday, and on Wednesday, he was at the meeting again with his wedding certificate, smartness number 1. Segun Adegoke was nominated to be the Governorship candidate of AD in Ondo state in 1999, but being an Ondo Man like Adegoke, he knows once Adegoke becomes a Governor he will never be again, courtesy of Senatorial rotation, he pitched ADEGOKE and Against the party leadership while he was sponsoring ADEFARATI (He sold his father's house in Yaba in Ondo town) became the most powerful cabinet member of ADEFARATI government.Smartness number 2. He was known and Address as Rahman Mimiko, but knows that Ondo will never vote for a Muslim as their Governor he changed faith and remove Rahaman and replaced it with Olusegun. Smartness number 3. He played TINUMBU and OBASANJO, and got the support of both enemies and much more.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

....OVERRATED Enugu.... / Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe / Governor Ambode Receives Danny Glover In His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.