Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,612 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) (34298 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by YorubaMod(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lastanza:

You keep referring to me as one of the politicians or an aid to a politician but I would like to burst your bubble.

One, I don't work in government but in a private sector and as a young man who strive to be better instead of blaming your stupidity and wack orientation on the political class.
You have so lost the battle that you frantically try to divert the topic to politicians this, politicians that.

Yes the politicians stole billions, why can't you and your gang members(who would soon meet their waterloo) go after the politicians but instead chose to kill a human because of bike that you want to steal.

You are the type that fails exams and blame everything on the lecture. Nemesis will soon catch up with you if you don't change your ways. Idiat!

I find it hard to see a buffoon like you still exist who supposedly defend a criminal that shot at someone with intent to kill him because of a common bike and blame it on politicians.

The same fate awaits you soonest and we will all blame it on politicians. Waste of education
Oga take it or leave it, you're a Big Clown, you had the opportunity to smuggle ur useless self into the private sector and now giving fools advise to earn a living from okada and other nonsense u call hustle...
Idiot, because you had the opportunity so the system should not change because you think u are comfortable, but Ode, mark it somewhere, oneday 'YOU SHALL FALL and don't be angry when u get ur own fair share of stress from the streets,
idiot, U think ur position will last forever? Just don't weep when it gets to ur turn, don't even come here to complain when ur pension go hang, empty-headed idiot, mtcheewww.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by chipet67(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
YorubaMod:
Foolish youths,
Typical African mentality in Fela's voice... They will swiftly set ablaze a man who stole a motorcycle but will gladly look away from their politheifcian who stole and are still stealing their money in billions.
Dumb fellows everywhere undecided
Wise fellow, how many politicians have u set ablaze?
Fhool
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by YorubaMod(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
chipet67:

Fhool
Why should I ? When clowns like you keep gingering them online, idiots..
You fools keep on supporting them to ur graves, is that imbecilic act not DEMORALIZING
Come to the streets and see things for urself, you'll even be more radical to IPOB.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Lastanza: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
chipet67:

Fhool

Don't mind the Idiot jare. Everything politician politicians. Imagine the mad dog defending the thief who shot at a poor okada man to kill in order to steal his bike.

There is a big difference between an ordinary thief who steal or tries to steal a bike and the one who go about killing okada people just so he can steal a bike.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Lastanza: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
YorubaMod:

Oga take it or leave it, you're a Big Clown, you had the opportunity to smuggle ur useless self into the private sector and now giving fools advise to earn a living from okada and other nonsense u call hustle...
Idiot, because you had the opportunity so the system should not change because you think u are comfortable, but Ode, mark it somewhere, oneday 'YOU SHALL FALL and don't be angry when u get ur own fair share of stress from the streets,
idiot, U think ur position will last forever? Just don't weep when it gets to ur turn, don't even come here to complain when ur pension go hang, empty-headed idiot, mtcheewww.

You that is wishing another to fall, can you even rise let alone falling? I was looking forward to engage you on the topic at hand but ur miserable sef keep deviating.

I just fathomed that u are suffering from dementia, depression, envy, rancor and acrimony and I wonder how you can amount to anything with all that.

Said I'm giving people advice to earn a living through okada. Do you even know if I earn up to what an okadaman earns in a month? Like I said earlier you don't have the mental capability for an eventful engagement.

You can't do okada and wouldn't advise anyone to but you can kill an okada man to take possession of his bike, what an irredeemable idiot you are.
I am ready for you on this banter even till next year till you bastard meet your justice at the jungle.

Bring it on!
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Lastanza: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
pacespot:

He is still a petty robber compared to the politicians. How much is the okada that he wanted to steal?

Did you read the story at all. So you haven't heard of how this criminals stab or strangle okada people to death in order to steal the bike.

So someone that goes about killing people is a petty thief because he is not a politician
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Onelove508: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
YorubaMod:

Did u hear yourself? That the big thieves who are responsible for mass murders, unemployment, economic hardship, human right abuses, social stratification, many business failures due to their bizarre policies, high rate of accidents due to the death traps they build for us and call it a "Road" & etcetera,
And u just said what? That they are not the cause
Which among these are attributed to the small thieves?
Pls bro, I don't want to insult u... Nigerians need help mentally.

Why would you even consider insulting someone who has not insulted you in the first place? You see now that indeed Nigerians needs mental help.

Where did I say politicians are not our problem?
I only said these 'small thieves' are our problem, and you took it to mean what you want it to mean.

Again, indeed mental help is needed here..
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by YorubaMod(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lastanza:

You that is wishing another to fall, can you even rise let alone falling? I was looking forward to engage you on the topic at hand but ur miserable sef keep deviating.

I just fathomed that u are suffering from dementia, depression, envy, rancor and acrimony and I wonder how you can amount to anything with all that.

Said I'm giving people advice to earn a living through okada. Do you even know if I earn up to what an okadaman earns in a month? Like I said earlier you don't have the mental capability for an eventful engagement.

You can't do okada and wouldn't advise anyone to but you can kill an okada man to take possession of his bike, what an irredeemable idiot you are.
I am ready for you on this banter even till next year till you bastard meet your justice at the jungle.

Bring it on!
You're a fool, u have already proven it more than thrice, so that solves it. Humble slave I have nothing to say to you, just keep worshipping ur fulani masters, if is only what makes u happy,
Appalling sycophant, subtly look for foolish reasons to cover-up all their mess, and also justify it towards the right perspective, apathetic bastard, insanity runs in ur bloodline.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by YorubaMod(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lastanza:

Don't mind the Idiot jare. Everything politician politicians. Imagine the mad dog defending the thief who shot at a poor okada man to kill in order to steal his bike.

There is a big difference between an ordinary thief who steal or tries to steal a bike and the one who go about killing okada people just so he can steal a bike.
Ur father is the idiot, I'm sure you're one of those useless retarded politheifcians in ur ward, deceiving idiots like you, not me.. If my type are the only citizens in this country, we will be beheading you evil doers by now.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Lastanza: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
YorubaMod:

You're a fool, u have already proven it more than thrice, so that solves it. Humble slave I have nothing to say to you, just keep worshipping ur fulani masters, if is only what makes u happy,
Appalling sycophant, subtly look for foolish reasons to cover-up all their mess, and also justify it towards the right perspective, apathetic bastard, insanity runs in ur bloodline.

Haha �, the fool has ran out of reasonable things to say. Now ranting fulani this, fulani that.

As if you wouldn't prostrate at my foot if I offer to give you one fulani man's contact to help your miserable life. Get a life and stop blaming ur ancestors for ur misfortunes.

U are just a walking corpse from all indication as animosity has eaten the better part of ur earthly existence. U are just existing instead living.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by YorubaMod(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Onelove508:

Why would you even consider insulting someone who has not insulted you in the first place? You see now that indeed Nigerians needs mental help.

Where did I say politicians are not our problem?
I only said these 'small thieves' are our problem, and you took it to mean what you want it to mean.

Again, indeed mental help is needed here..
Sorry bro, pardon me, I'm so worried right now..
I hate it when we leave houses on fire and keep chasing after rats, this ugly politheifcians think we are all fools, yes that's the truth, Military men who see theirselves as Semi-god flooging and embarrassing poor masses right on the streets, nothing happens and u will even be the one to beg for ur pardon, while he's wrong oo, this is modern slavery and u guys comfortably live with it, without confrontation of any manner.. Baba God why me, why did u bring me here cry

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lastanza:

Did you read the story at all. So you haven't heard of how this criminals stab or strangle okada people to death in order to steal the bike.

So someone that goes about killing people is a petty thief because he is not a politician

Don't quote me wrong, I'm not endorsing what this guy did, I was just saying such treatment should also be extended to rogue politicians too.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by YorubaMod(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lastanza:

Haha �, the fool has ran out of reasonable things to say. Now ranting fulani this, fulani that.

As if you wouldn't prostrate at my foot if I offer to give you one fulani man's contact to help your miserable life. Get a life and stop blaming ur ancestors for ur misfortunes.

U are just a walking corpse from all indication as animosity has eaten the better part of ur earthly existence. U are just existing instead living.
Oga, shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say, I have made my points and you foolishly know it.. I have no message for a deranged pig like you, I'm passing my notice to ur fulani masters and not an incoherent idiot of ur nature. What do I have to benefit from lashing a thwarted fool like you? Absolutely nothing, go home and take a warm bath, ur sins is forgiven. If at all ur imbecilic nonsense will henceforth stop, but I know ur psychosis is hereditary, so I doubt.
Even a class 5 students knows that hunger is the cause of robbery, but a sick fool like you don't trace things to their grassroots, useless thing.. You are just a 'THING', I have no words to quantify ur stupidity, ugly rumpled thing ☺
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Lastanza: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
YorubaMod:

Oga, shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say, I have made my points and you foolishly know it.. I have no message for a deranged pig like you, I'm passing my notice to ur fulani masters and not an incoherent idiot of ur nature. What do I have to benefit from lashing a thwarted fool like you? Absolutely nothing, go home and take a warm bath, ur sins is forgiven. If at all ur imbecilic nonsense will henceforth stop, but I know ur psychosis is hereditary, so I doubt.
Even a class 5 students knows that hunger is the cause of robbery, but a sick fool like you don't trace things to their grassroots, useless thing.. You are just a 'THING', I have no words to quantify ur stupidity, ugly rumpled thing ☺

Calling you a swine would be an insult to the community of swine because your case has grossly degenerated.

I have been vindicated again by what u wrote up there. Just when I think you could be managed your daftness becomes more and more glaring.

Your ancestors will be turning in their grave in tears because of the thing they have as successor.

You would also defend kidnappers that collect millions as ransom and blame it on poverty. I'm still wondering why you have not been killed because from all indication, you are a thief but sooner or later you shall answer the call.

Nincompoop!
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by VicM6: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2020
legit
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:02am On Nov 12, 2020
What possesses people to burn another human being for crimes??,

Separate yourself from Crowd or Mob mentality.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by YorubaMod(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Lastanza:

Calling you a swine would be an insult to the community of swine because your case has grossly degenerated.

I have been vindicated again by what u wrote up there. Just when I think you could be managed your daftness becomes more and more glaring.

Your ancestors will be turning in their grave in tears because of the thing they have as successor.

You would also defend kidnappers that collect millions as ransom and blame it on poverty. I'm still wondering why you have not been killed because from all indication, you are a thief but sooner or later you shall answer the call.

Nincompoop!
Dear, your oblongata is very embarrassing, your case is so pathetic, I'm sure it's ur village people that is bewitching you, tormenting your insignificant destiny, you must be doomed for life but as a good fellow, I pray they leave ur cognitive-membrane very soon, so you can be more sensible in your view of life.
Someone just told you that 'HUNGER' is the cause of Armed Robbery and you're stupidly asking if Kidnapping is among? Is that not stupidity, all of them is crime. Only a fool doesn't know the categories in crime, and you claim to be a sensible human being for that matter, u said you're working in private sector, with this foolish ne'er-do-well sense of yours cry, I spit on your father's bald head for this insane product he just gave to the world.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Onelove508: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2020
YorubaMod:

Sorry bro, pardon me, I'm so worried right now..
I hate it when we leave houses on fire and keep chasing after rats, this ugly politheifcians think we are all fools, yes that's the truth, Military men who see theirselves as Semi-god flooging and embarrassing poor masses right on the streets, nothing happens and u will even be the one to beg for ur pardon, while he's wrong oo, this is modern slavery and u guys comfortably live with it, without confrontation of any manner.. Baba God why me, why did u bring me here cry

No P. bro.

I understand your point and it's valid too; the politicians are our problem.

But you also need to understand mine; these 'small thieves' are also our problem.

We can't be tormented from both sides na. that we can't access the politicians to deal with them doesn't justify our fellow hustlers (who perfectly understand our situation/condition) to kill and rub us.

You also did not take into cognizant that this small thief had intend to kill. he probably had killed before and could kill again had he had escaped.( The lives of his innocent potential victims have been saved)

Those people that killed him did not kill him for fun, they have suffered a lot in the hands of these small you thieves.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
This is barbaric in nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.