Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) (34276 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by RighteousSlawor: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr.... Praise God! That bike man must be a real niggurrr.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Stevengold(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
I'll still say this.... It is better to beg on the streets than stealing on the streets, cuz when God answerz ur prayer, you'll have something to tell people.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Lastmankc(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
You guys should be eating the meat you roasted. Fools.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by annyplenty(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
What do we call all of you that killed this man, now?

Should we call you police, judges, court, or God?

Or better still, should we call you killers or murderers?

You choose what you think you should be called.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Dexterfire: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Porkbun:

Stop spamming angry angry
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by armadeo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
YorubaMod:
Foolish youths,
Typical African mentality in Fela's voice... They will swiftly set ablaze a man who stole a motorcycle but will gladly look away from their politheifcian who stole and are still stealing their money in billions.
Dumb fellows everywhere undecided

Lol
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by pickatyou2: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
I hate jungle justice but abeg stop to Tiff Tiff as boys dey para
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by PrinceMajestic: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Most Nigerians north or south are terrorists
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by MusaChukwudi: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
#EndNigerianPeople

Useless people of Nigeria.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by rainerboy1010: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Timing

He doesn't know the palliative season is over
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Godi25(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
jaxxy:
Why shud kill him for trying to steal a bike, did he kill or try to kill anyone?? Then I might try to understand.

We smtmes deserve the leaders we have they are a product of our general mentality.
He tried to kill the Okada man but that's not withstanding, the rate of crime in makurdi is something else n most times people vest their anger on the unlucky thief that is caught.
Jungle justice is bad but some Youths just don't want to leave crime!
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by EgunMogaji2: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
We’re still pretty much barbarians.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by ivolt: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
I hate this so much. How do you burn a whole human being to death because of a stupid motorcycle? Idiots.
How do you burn a whole human being for any reason?

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by specialmati(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
why take the life of another man.what kind of mind do this people have self
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by johnisaola(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
madness,
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Erojepromise(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
why why? this is bad why are we so backward in our ways.?
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dem been para o
Angry mob dem killy barawo
Back in aba
Burning Dead body
Dem do am like nama o
Dem konk him ogor o
Wipe am 2 by 2 him japa o
Fall for coal tar o
Olokpa don show
Everybody don kawa o
Call him mama
Olokpa don show
Everybody don japa o

This country na wa (yo lo lo lo lo)
This country na wa (ye le le le le le le)
This country na wa (yo lo lo lo lo)
This country na wa (ye le le le le le le)
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Blood of Zachariah!!!
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by dododawa1: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
STEALING against poor man is a SIN WHILE stealing against rich is PROTEST.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Saig: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
jaxxy:
Why shud kill him for trying to steal a bike, did he kill or try to kill anyone?? Then I might try to understand.

We smtmes deserve the leaders we have they are a product of our general mentality.
That write up was not too much yet you couldn't read it. Goan read before you comment

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Exodora: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
What Nonsense !
Is really high time we do something about this jungle justice .
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by achaemeka(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
Can someone tell me the difference between the people and SARS?

Hey,Mr officialgarri I need your financial assistance. Sir pls can you help me?
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Essence20(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
When will these people have sense
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by electhnd(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
I hate this so much. How do you burn a whole human being to death because of a stupid motorcycle? Idiots.

pls read the story again, it's not because of motor cycle that he was killed, he shot at the OKADA man, unfortunate for the thief, the bike man had ODESHI

supposing the OKADA man had died, Na this nonsense you for they talk

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iq at 69 not surprised.
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by DasaintHope(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
It's like you've never been robbed before. You've never had a gun pointed at you. Your life savings has never been threatened at gun point.
Until then you'll never recognize the reason behind their actions. If I catch a robber I'd gladly burn him. Mind you robber not thief.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by DasaintHope(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kabiru's wife called Kabiru a fool. Kabiru got angry and said "I cannot be called a fool by a woman, not even my wife. She must therefore leave my house" Neighbours intervened and the matter was resolved. But Kabiru's wife still nursed anger. Later that night, it rained heavily. It was so cold that Kabiru wanted to perform his manly duties. Sneaking his hands to touch his wife's laps in the dark, the wife shouted "Who is that fool....Kabiru replied " Na me"

2 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by electhnd(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
jaxxy:

We smtmes deserve the leaders we have, they are a product of our general mentality.

Modified: The criminal had it coming he tried to kill the okada man. Too bad.
I dislike people who just rush to a trend and comment nonsense without reading the story
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by electhnd(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
Can someone tell me the difference between the people and SARS?

supposing that OKADA man doesn't have ODESHI , he could have been dead,

do you know how many people that burnt offering have maim and killed
Re: Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:

That thing you called "stupid" is someone's sweat.... someone's life savings.... someone's hope, so don't talk carelessly.
Sometimes, I wish to say I support jungle justice especially when caught in the act but I hate to see people killed... so I don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Imu Ovaioza Yunusa For Defrauding Nigerians (Video) / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.