Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ten STUPID Things Theists Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten STUPID Things Theists Say (1751 Views)

Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
1) Quoting From Their Holy Book
Quoting from their Holy Book

Some theists quote scripture to non believers as if they were preaching to the pews. Either these theists don’t know their audience or just don’t care about the futility of their actions. Do Christians care what verse 67:10 of the Quran says? Would Jews renounce their faith and embrace Krishna if they read the Bhagavad Gita? The only people who care what a particular holy book says are those who already believe the book is holy.

2) You’re Going to Burn in Hell
You're Going to Burn in Hell

That’s nice. Remind me to bring marshmallows and hot dogs. If I threaten someone with a stocking full of coal, would they be any more likely to believe in Santa? Threatening someone with something they don’t believe in won’t make them believe it.

3) You Can’t Prove God Doesn’t Exist
You can't Prove God Doesn't ExistWell, that all depends on the kind of god being asserted. If a theist is proposing a god that split the moon in half about 1500 years ago then yes, that claim is falsified by the absence of any physical evidence the moon split and the absence of anyone else writing about it other than in the Quran. If someone is asserting a god who created two humans about 6,000 years ago from whom all of humanity is derived, we know that to be genetically impossible. But in general, this is simply shifting the burden of proof. Atheists don’t need to prove a god doesn’t exist anymore than you need to prove there isn’t an invisible dragon in my garage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2020
4) Everything is Subjective So Nothing You Say Matters
Everything is SubjectiveThis one usually comes up in discussions on morality. Just because someone says morality is subjective does not mean everything else is. Sometimes it comes up when someone acknowledges perspective plays a role in how observations may be interpreted. But that doesn’t mean everything is subjective either. Flailing straw men around doesn’t help an argument. It just looks like you’re throwing a fit.

5) I’m Not Religious. I Have a Personal Relationship With God
I’m Not Religious

J.Z. Knight is not insane. She just has a personal relationship with Ramtha, the spirit of a Lemurian warrior who fought Atlantis over 35,000 years ago. See how silly that sounds? Belief in a god is itself religious from the perspective of most atheists. Whether or not a theist belongs to a religious organization is a side issue.

6) Who Created the Universe, the Earth and the First People?
The UniverseThis is a complex question fallacy which assumes earth, the universe and people were all “created” and that they were created by a “who.” Obviously these are not assumptions atheists will share, just like adults don’t share the assumption of children who think people are trapped in the T.V. The term “created” is generally used to refer to existing material used in the construction of a new form. But that’s not what theists mean anyway.

These questions also represent an ignorance of geology, cosmology and biology. Atheists shouldn’t have to teach theists what is readily available through Google or any number of inexpensive courses available at your local community college.

2 Likes

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2020
7) Why Are There Still Monkeys?
Evolution works in mysterious ways. Or maybe evolution has nothing to do with humans coming from monkeys. Yeah, I’m pretty sure monkeys weren’t mentioned in my genetics course.

Why are there still Monkeys?Evolution is about population genetics, a group that changes very slowly over time due to random mutation, genetic drift, survival, sexual selection and other factors. Human evolution is not about monkeys morphing into humans. It is not about a group of monkeys evolving into humans. It is about all apes, including humans, monkeys and gorillas, evolving from the same things over millions of years. The word “ape” may not generally be used by laymen to refer to humans, but science classifies all great apes—humans, orangutans, gorillas, chimps and bonobos—under the family Hominidae.

Theists who don’t understand evolution shouldn’t tout their ignorance. Attacking evolution doesn’t get anyone any closer to belief in a deity anyway. We can throw evolution right out the window and there still isn’t any evidence to justify belief in a deity.

cool I’ll Pray For You
I'll Pray for YouThey might as well just say “Bleep you.” That’s pretty much how many atheists interpret it. Atheists obviously don’t believe prayer accomplishes anything other than perhaps the same thought and self reflection everyone does anyway. Telling an atheist this would be meaningless if it weren’t for the fact that by repeating this to atheists so often, theists have proven prayer doesn’t work.

9) You Can See God in Everything
You can see God in Everything
Even herpes? What about the flesh eating disease, Necrotizing fasciitis? I suppose if you were looking at it like a Rorschach test you might see God. Europeans thought they saw God in everything back in the 14th century. When the bubonic plague broke out, they figured God must be pretty pissed off so they went and started the Inquisition. Theists tend to talk about fluffier things when saying this though, like bunnies and flowers. Atheists see beauty in the world too, but we don’t need to attribute that to a god.

10) You Can’t See Air, But You Know It’s There, Just Like God
You Know It's ThereThis one is actually taught in Islamic elementary schools. Sorry kids, but when you grow up and you’re still using the same arguments from elementary, that means you haven’t progressed any. We can detect and measure air. We can detect and measure the contents of air. If not seeing something is evidence it exists, there’s a bridge from Seattle to Tokyo I’d like to sell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2020
Retards like Dtruthspeaker, Righteousness89 and jesusjnr2020 are the most guilty culprits of the aforementioned. Deluded sons of a thousand fathers who couldn't recognize sense if it forced a 10 inch Love Machine up their sagging rectums!

3 Likes

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
we christians are minding our business why don't you mind yours?
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
[s]Retards like Dtruthspeaker, Righteousness89 and jesusjnr2020 are the most guilty culprits of the aforementioned. Deluded sons of a thousand fathers who couldn't recognize sense if it forced a 10 inch Love Machine up their sagging rectums![/s]
what is your problem with all this people? Everyone of them are going about minding there business and you are insulting them for not believing in your ideology. You are the fanatic here.

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
[s]7) Why Are There Still Monkeys?
Evolution works in mysterious ways. Or maybe evolution has nothing to do with humans coming from monkeys. Yeah, I’m pretty sure monkeys weren’t mentioned in my genetics course.

Why are there still Monkeys?Evolution is about population genetics, a group that changes very slowly over time due to random mutation, genetic drift, survival, sexual selection and other factors. Human evolution is not about monkeys morphing into humans. It is not about a group of monkeys evolving into humans. It is about all apes, including humans, monkeys and gorillas, evolving from the same things over millions of years. The word “ape” may not generally be used by laymen to refer to humans, but science classifies all great apes—humans, orangutans, gorillas, chimps and bonobos—under the family Hominidae.

Theists who don’t understand evolution shouldn’t tout their ignorance. Attacking evolution doesn’t get anyone any closer to belief in a deity anyway. We can throw evolution right out the window and there still isn’t any evidence to justify belief in a deity.

cool I’ll Pray For You
I'll Pray for YouThey might as well just say “Bleep you.” That’s pretty much how many atheists interpret it. Atheists obviously don’t believe prayer accomplishes anything other than perhaps the same thought and self reflection everyone does anyway. Telling an atheist this would be meaningless if it weren’t for the fact that by repeating this to atheists so often, theists have proven prayer doesn’t work.

9) You Can See God in Everything
You can see God in Everything
Even herpes? What about the flesh eating disease, Necrotizing fasciitis? I suppose if you were looking at it like a Rorschach test you might see God. Europeans thought they saw God in everything back in the 14th century. When the bubonic plague broke out, they figured God must be pretty pissed off so they went and started the Inquisition. Theists tend to talk about fluffier things when saying this though, like bunnies and flowers. Atheists see beauty in the world too, but we don’t need to attribute that to a god.

10) You Can’t See Air, But You Know It’s There, Just Like God
You Know It's ThereThis one is actually taught in Islamic elementary schools. Sorry kids, but when you grow up and you’re still using the same arguments from elementary, that means you haven’t progressed any. We can detect and measure air. We can detect and measure the contents of air. If not seeing something is evidence it exists, there’s a bridge from Seattle to Tokyo I’d like to sell you.[/s]
answer this questions
Can a painting exist without a painter?
Can a woodwork exist without a carver
Can the universe exist without a creator?

God exist and all does who comes to him must believe that he is(that is he exist) and he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.
Faith is the greatest proof that God exist.
It is the evidence of things unseen.
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Did someone hear an infantile whine? Like a baby crying. I don't know, it seemed like I heard a baby whining as I was typing....
Christthesaviour:
[color=#770077][i]what is your problem with all this people?
Can someone interprete this trash above me please? It looks like a question cause I can see a question mark floating after it. Righteousness89, can you interprete this? Dtruthspeaker, can you? Bullshit is your area of expertise isn't it? Inferior baboons grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
4) Everything is Subjective So Nothing You Say Matters
Everything is SubjectiveThis one usually comes up in discussions on morality. Just because someone says morality is subjective does not mean everything else is. Sometimes it comes up when someone acknowledges perspective plays a role in how observations may be interpreted. But that doesn’t mean everything is subjective either. Flailing straw men around doesn’t help an argument. It just looks like you’re throwing a fit.

5) I’m Not Religious. I Have a Personal Relationship With God
I’m Not Religious

J.Z. Knight is not insane. She just has a personal relationship with Ramtha, the spirit of a Lemurian warrior who fought Atlantis over 35,000 years ago. See how silly that sounds? Belief in a god is itself religious from the perspective of most atheists. Whether or not a theist belongs to a religious organization is a side issue.

6) Who Created the Universe, the Earth and the First People?
The UniverseThis is a complex question fallacy which assumes earth, the universe and people were all “created” and that they were created by a “who.” Obviously these are not assumptions atheists will share, just like adults don’t share the assumption of children who think people are trapped in the T.V. The term “created” is generally used to refer to existing material used in the construction of a new form. But that’s not what theists mean anyway.

These questions also represent an ignorance of geology, cosmology and biology. Atheists shouldn’t have to teach theists what is readily available through Google or any number of inexpensive courses available at your local community college.
your write up made no sense at all. as an atheist, what is your proof that God doesn't exist?
Tell us your proof and stop jumping from fence to fence speaking of ideologies you know nothing about.
I know how depraved you are
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
I speaking to you is not a perfect person.
But I acknowledged my sinful state and cry to God for mercy.
Instead of doing same, you choose to stop believing in God because of a few things that have not been going well in your life.
That's not how things are done bro

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
Did someone hear an infantile whine? Like a baby crying. I don't know, it seemed like I heard a baby whining as I was typing....

Can someone interprete this trash above me please? It looks like a question cause I can see a question mark floating after it. Righteousness89, can you interprete this? Dtruthspeaker, can you? Bullshit is your area of expertise isn't it? Inferior baboons grin grin tongue
you can insult me all you like but I know what I'm doing and I know why. You are just abusing God out of hatred. You were never an atheist, that I know.

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin grin grin. More whining from the conquered zombie
Christthesaviour:
you can insult me all you like but I know what I'm doing and I know why. You are just abusing God out of hatred. You were never an atheist, that I know.
Christards and their foolish assumptions. Whoever told you I was a Christian in the first place? Thankfully, i've never been shackled with the chains of delusion like you lost souls have. Your doG is impotent as a teenage eunuch. That's why I can shit on it and all it's deluded followers. I'm pissing in your mouths and their's nothing your limp dick doG can do about it tongue

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

You speak about about stupid things theists say, and then go on to speak about "evolution" which is the stupidest idea that has ever been spoken of by any human being since the beginning of man's existence.

How ironic!
Typical of intellectually vacant Christards. Point out the redudancy of their beliefs and they start moaning EVOLUTION like Hot sluts.

ROTFLMFAOSMHLWKMD!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by johnhood(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
answer this questions

God exist and all does who comes to him must believe that he is(that is he exist) and he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.

Good qu
Christthesaviour:
answer this questions

Good qu
Christthesaviour:
answer this questions

Good questions you have asked. According to you all these questions have " no " as answer but when you are asked this question: Can God exist without a creator? Then the logic will change. Why?
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by johnhood(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
your write up made no sense at all. as an atheist, what is your proof that God doesn't exist?

Tell us your proof and stop jumping from fence to fence speaking of ideologies you know nothing about.
And you know religion ideology too well?
I know how depraved you are
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
I speaking to you is not a perfect person.
But I acknowledged my sinful state and cry to God for mercy.
Instead of doing same, you choose to stop believing in God because of a few things that have not been going well in your life.
That's not how things are done bro
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
If you're an African Christian, then you're the WORST OF FOOLS

The white-men came to your land, kidnapped your progenitors' relatives and forced them into slavery characterised by back-breaking drudgery while at the same time preaching that a god of love wants to save you and that he promises you everything when you are conveniently dead but also won't hesitate to roast you in a flaming abyss for trillions of years if you reject him? Your religion is a farce and a blatant abuse of common sense. An african Christian is the worst of fools. What would happen to the Africans who were not Christians because they never had the misfortune of receiving the gospel? Would they be casted away to hell too? Or will the pearly gates be thrown wide for them with their sangos, obatalas and all? Or will they wait in purgatory which your bible makes no reference to?

It is only right that retards like Jesusjnr2020, Dtruthspeaker and Righteousness89 are deeply mired in dogmas. They lack the brain capacity to do anything else. Nemo dat quod non habet: you can't give what you don't have. grin grin grin

That Latin aphorism exonerates Jesusjnr2020, Dtruthspeaker and Righteousness89 and excuses their temerarious buffonery because they need sense more than they need oxygen now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Observe their distinct characteristics:

-They're aggressive and weak. I typed "aggressive AND weak" not "aggressive but weak". Their bark is way worse than your bite, if a toothless mutt has any, that is.

-Self-abhorrence. They hate themselves. They hate their lives. This is why they hide under the cover of religion to dish out insults and cheeky condescensions to people who are unknown to them simply because they don't share their beliefs, or have different believs. Their impudence is as a result of their self-loathe. They envy people. They wish they were better. They live a life of dissatisfaction and therefore, are quite eager to transfer the pain of their failure to others.

-Sanctimony. They're sanctimony personified! They like to act self-righteous with their noses up in the air while spouting bible verses with the same fingers with which they insult, belittle and harangue people who dare to challenge their views. Their hypocrisy will make the pharisees look like cherubs in comparison.

Mentally enslaved urchins! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
johnhood:

Good qu

Good qu

Good questions you have asked. According to you all these questions have " no " as answer but when you are asked this question: Can God exist without a creator? Then the logic will change. Why?
God was never created, he has been from everlasting to everlasting. That is why he is God.
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by johnhood(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
God was never created, he has been from everlasting to everlasting. That is why he is God.
You see what I was saying the logic has changed.
So if God can "be" without been created then a painting can just appear one day without a painter.

3 Likes

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
johnhood:

So if God can "be" without been created then a painting can just appear one day without a painter.
don't try to get the logic by mere reasoning, understanding who God really is really way beyond the physical. Do you read the bible?
Why not get a bible and start from Genesis 1 to begin with.
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
Do you have any proof for this outrageous proposition? undecided

CANT YOU CHRISTARDS EVER BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS WITH PROOF FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIVES?

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Judas1X: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
don't try to get the logic by mere reasoning, understanding who God really is really way beyond the physical. Do you read the bible?
You're really as stupid as you look

You dummies always claim everything has a cause... Only for you to contradict yourselves and state that your almighty doG has a cause? If that's the case, then NOT EVERYTHING HAS A CAUSE!!!

Have you ever heard of Retrocausality?

Also, have you heard of special pleading?

Is it possible to "understand" something that is by definition, "beyond human understanding"? What do you people gain from sounding pathetically STUPID ALL THE TIME?

No book can validate it's own claims. If not I'm sure we'd all been in agreement when I say that Spider-Man & Harry Potter exist. The Bible has no more validity than the Iliad, or the Odyssey, or any of the American Comic books. So you can your shitty book and shove it far up your diseased rectum.

2 Likes

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by johnhood(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:

Thanks for the advice but I am not new to Christianity. Why not suggest Quran?
Yeah! Because the Bible is the ultimate. Right? So any other book is full of fallacy.
Get this straight. Me and you are both atheist the only difference is that: out of uncountable gods/Gods and goddess I am atheist to all but you are only atheist to all except your own god/God. So the only only difference is "one god" which you believe and I don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:

You dummies always claim everything has a cause... Only for you to contradict yourselves and state that your almighty doG has a cause? If that's the case, then NOT EVERYTHING HAS A CAUSE!!!

Is it possible to "understand" something that is by definition, "beyond human understanding"? What do you people gain from sounding pathetically STUPID ALL THE TIME?

No book can validate it's own claims. If not I'm sure we'd all been in agreement when I say that Spider-Man & Harry Potter exist. The Bible has no more validity than the Iliad, or the Odyssey, or any of the American Comic books. So you can your shitty book and shove it far up your diseased rectum.
insult me all you want but that won't change my views about God the supreme ruler of the heavens and the earth. Say whatever you want to say but that can't change the truth, cry me a river that won't change the fact the bible is the best selling book of all time. cheesycheesycheesy
The way God matter dey pepper you dey shock megringringrincheesy
You even know the Bible and what it contains but how many of your atheist mentor's book have you read?
Chaicheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
johnhood:

I have always answered A creation can never ever know it's Creator, all a creation can do and does is to see all that is created, like it, exactly as the Camry can only see the engine, chassis, alternator battery tyre, road, etc but it can never know that Mr. Toyoda is its Creator!
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
insult me all you want but that won't change my views about God the supreme ruler of the heavens and the earth. Say whatever you want to say but that can't change the truth, cry me a river that won't change the fact the bible is the best selling book of all time. cheesycheesycheesy
The way God matter dey pepper you dey shock megringringrincheesy
You even know the Bible and what it contains but how many of your atheist mentor's book have you read?
Chaicheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

He has only just recently eaten fresh hot evil, so he is quite high on evil, and he is wandering about seeking who to destroy, that's why!

He would cool down when evil starts to eat him in return!

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
johnhood:

Thanks for the advice but I am not new to Christianity. Why not suggest Quran?
Yeah! Because the Bible is the ultimate. Right? So any other book is full of fallacy.
Get this straight. Me and you are both atheist the only difference is that: out of uncountable gods/Gods and goddess I am atheist to all but you are only atheist to all except your own god/God. So the only only difference is "one god" which you believe and I don't.
you are wrong dear, I believe in the one true God, creator of the heavens and the earth. All what you mentioned above are no gods but devils
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He has only just recently eaten fresh hot evil, so he is quite high on evil, that's why!

He would cool down when evil starts to eat him in return!
the guy just wants to prove what he doesn't even know about.
Sadly he doesn't know God.
Even the so called foolish revolution he doesn't know it.
Well I'm fully loaded for him and his likes.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:
[s] If you're an African Christian, then you're the WORST OF FOOLS

The white-men came to your land, kidnapped your progenitors' relatives and forced them into slavery characterised by back-breaking drudgery while at the same time preaching that a god of love wants to save you and that he promises you everything when you are conveniently dead but also won't hesitate to roast you in a flaming abyss for trillions of years if you reject him? Your religion is a farce and a blatant abuse of common sense. An african Christian is the worst of fools. What would happen to the Africans who were not Christians because they never had the misfortune of receiving the gospel? Would they be casted away to hell too? Or will the pearly gates be thrown wide for them with their sangos, obatalas and all? Or will they wait in purgatory which your bible makes no reference to?

It is only right that retards like Jesusjnr2020, Dtruthspeaker and Righteousness89 are deeply mired in dogmas. They lack the brain capacity to do anything else. Nemo dat quod non habet: you can't give what you don't have. grin grin grin

That Latin aphorism exonerates Jesusjnr2020, Dtruthspeaker and Righteousness89 and excuses their temerarious buffonery because they need sense more than they need oxygen now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Observe their distinct characteristics:

-They're aggressive and weak. I typed "aggressive AND weak" not "aggressive but weak". Their bark is way worse than your bite, if a toothless mutt has any, that is.

-Self-abhorrence. They hate themselves. They hate their lives. This is why they hide under the cover of religion to dish out insults and cheeky condescensions to people who are unknown to them simply because they don't share their beliefs, or have different believs. Their impudence is as a result of their self-loathe. They envy people. They wish they were better. They live a life of dissatisfaction and therefore, are quite eager to transfer the pain of their failure to others.

-Sanctimony. They're sanctimony personified! They like to act self-righteous with their noses up in the air while spouting bible verses with the same fingers with which they insult, belittle and harangue people who dare to challenge their views. Their hypocrisy will make the pharisees look like cherubs in comparison.

Mentally enslaved urchins! cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
cry me a mighty ocean. you have just started.cheesy You go write sotey your finger go break.
Stop linking colonialism with Christianity you liar.
Britain colonized Nigeria while Christianity started from Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
cheesycheesycheesy

He is not here to prove anything, he just being as those movie vampires do, hungry and thirsty and hunting for blood; and the most delightful one is the blood of the Saints! it Sends him into a maniacal frenzy!

And the Word of the Lord is Again Coming to pass, even in here on Nairaland!

The Word of The Lord Endureth Forever!

1 Like

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by frank317: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Judas1X:

When u talk to stupid people u wonder what their brains are made of... The fool knows that understanding God is beyond human understanding.. Yet he knows God is love, God is spirit, God was not created and all the bulshit God is. How did he know by reading a book given to him by whites written hy heardsmen... Its sad living and interacting with stupid people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by oranget(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
cheesycheesycheesy
2 Timothy 2:23-24 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

The Bible warned us against arguing with each other especially with simple matters that are meaningless. Christians are to be loving, kind, humble, and respectful to others. The only time a Christian should argue is when correcting false teachings and heresies.

The OP obviously is not ready to listen to the truth, then you should dust your sandals and leave his house and do away with all argument.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten STUPID Things Theists Say by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
frank317:

When u talk to stupid people u wonder what their brains are made of... The fool knows that understanding God is beyond human understanding.. Yet he knows God is love, God is spirit, God was not created and all the bulshit God is. How did he know by reading a book given to him by whites written hy heardsmen... Its sad living and interacting with stupid people

See how stupid you are? Would it be different if it was written by the black or red People? And in your stupidity you forgot that it is those same white people who gave you the ability to read this conversation!

So do you see how stupid you are?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divination / If One Kill Himself To Avoid Sin / Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.