Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

What You Hate Most About Windows. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What You Hate Most About Windows. (795 Views)

What You Need To Know About Windows 10 / 10 Things You Need To Know About Windows 10 / What Do You Think About Windows 8? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Hate Most About Windows. by kpomkwem(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2007
What do you hate most about Windows? What annoys you the most about your overall computing experience?
One of mine is being nagged every 10mins to restart Windows after installing an update - even if I'm in the middle of something critical.
Re: What You Hate Most About Windows. by hayprof(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2007
lol! every update is important nd it take place jst because of you.
About windows, i will say its wen my pc jst hangs because of an unknwn app eatin up my ram. -nd dats normal.
Re: What You Hate Most About Windows. by esquire(m): 1:09am On Jul 01, 2007
@hayprof

About windows, i will say its when my pc jst hangs because of an unknwn app eatin up my ram. -nd that is normal.

I have neva heard this kind of word b4 an application is hogging ur system resources particularly RAM and u see it as normal this is very wierd shocked shocked

Well sha i have many things bout windoze 1. the blue screen of death 2. lack of backward compartibilty of ms offices 3. its very restrictive and their nanny approach 4. boring 5. unstable 6. have to defrag ur hard drive 7. have 2 run scan disk to find ur lost files etc this are very little things that is annoying in windoze the list is endless.

Hayprof try to instal system mechanic and periodically defrag ur RAM
Re: What You Hate Most About Windows. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2007
kpomkwem:

What do you hate most about Windows? What annoys you the most about your overall computing experience?
One of mine is being nagged every 10mins to restart Windows after installing an update - even if I'm in the middle of something critical.

go to services(under admin tools in control panel.) you can stop the update service from there.this will disable windows update
Re: What You Hate Most About Windows. by Ralvy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
About windows,  i will say its when my pc jst hangs because of an unknwn app eatin up my ram. -nd that is normal.

I have never heard this kind of word before an application is hogging your system resources particularly RAM and u see it as normal this is very wierd

That's true man, never heard of a software eating up ram, u must have meant memory usage or sth else.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Windows Media Player / New ; How To Generate An Insane Traffic To Your Blog / Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.