Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts (28905 Views)

CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts / We Are Not Aware Of CBN Freezing #ENDSARS Leaders' Bank Accounts – Senate / #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

These are real victims of the carnage the incitement with fake news caused.

While they still have money in account the victims of the carnage their fake news incited are dead and in penury.

Am really curious. What was d fake news u are referring and how did it cause Carnage? What exactly did this fake news incite? Is it d fake news that was responsible for hoodlums attacking protesters?
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by blackmaine: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Some people here are just fools, they should go to court owned by same people who freezes their accounts.... This protest was started peacefully even with the accommodation of police department until some blood tasty bokoham in the military came and turn it to what we are suffering for today, Our leaders are not our problems but followers , some Nigerians feel because a particular problem is not a detriment to them , then others should all go to hell, sometimes I wonder the type of mentality they operate . So a protest is now a crime in a Democratic rule... Going to court is a secondary matter .. CBN does not have the Democratic power to freeze their accounts , please on what level of crime? Someone here should explain to me
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigeria is a country,indeed.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
blackmaine:
Some people here are just fools, they should go to court owned by same people who freezes their accounts.... This protest was started peacefully even with the accommodation of police department until some blood tasty bokoham in the military came and turn it to what we are suffering for today, Our leaders are not our problems but followers , some Nigerians feel because a particular problem is not a detriment to them , then others should all go to hell, sometimes I wonder the type of mentality they operate . So a protest is now a crime in a Democratic rule... Going to court is a secondary matter .. CBN does not have the Democratic power to freeze their accounts , please on what level of crime? Someone here should explain to me
This is Nigeria.
The above explains everything.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
lexy2014:

Am really curious. What was d fake news u are referring and how did it cause Carnage? What exactly did this fake news incite? Is it d fake news that was responsible for hoodlums attacking protesters?

With the facts so far, there is a nexus between the carnage and the fake news of 78 people dead and the subsequent creatives showing dead bodies that went viral.

These creatives were not created by ghosts, the people who allegedly saw 78 dead bodies are not mentally unfit. It is either they saw it and are covering up or they didn't see anything as such and just doing the job they got paid for.

We need to know why someone as respectable as Mrs Omoni Oboli will tweet out that soldiers are shooting and killing people.

It was the fake news that they created and hyped that incited the carnage. They should be held to account.

I know an organisation like EiE has apologised and retracted its own fake news but the harm had already been done and apology is not justice to the victim.
People like Mrs Omoni Oboli has not apologized or retracted her own account of seeing soldiers killing the protesters so she can be summoned too and investigated.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

With the facts so far, there is a nexus between the carnage and the fake news of 78 people dead and the subsequent creatives showing dead bodies that went viral.

These creatives were not created by ghosts, the people who allegedly saw 78 dead bodies are not mentally unfit. It is either they saw it and are covering up or they didn't see anything as such and just doing the job they got paid for.

We need to know why someone as respectable as Mrs Omoni Oboli will tweet out that soldiers are shooting and killing people.

It was the fake news that they created and hyped that incited the carnage. They should be held to account.

I know an organisation like EiE has apologised and retracted its own fake news but the harm had already been done and apology is not justice to the victim.
People like Mrs Omoni Oboli has not apologized or retracted her own account of seeing soldiers killing the protesters so she can be summoned too and investigated.

Bros, with everything u said so far, u didn't answer d questions I asked:

1. What was d fake news u are referring and how did it cause Carnage?
2. What exactly did this fake news incite?
3. Is it d fake news that was responsible for hoodlums attacking protesters?
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by pacespot(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
People have been saying this governor is heartless especially towards the workers, now I'm seeing his true color.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Basher8583: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
evanstinobbc:

you are the only ignorant person here, if the federal government think they have comitted a crime by protesting, they should go to court. And you are talking about law, i hope you guys know we are not using sharia law here in the south or you have modified the constitution to ban protest?

the federal government should stop cowardice witch hunting, and i'm very sorry i quoted you because i dont quote lunatics.
y

This issue is really paining this one oh. Abi one of the people whose account has been frozen is owing you money?
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Basher8583: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

CBN is an independent agency not under Federal Government get education, I mean proper education on how government works

And anybody with suspicious transaction usually to the tune of $10,000 get flagged by banks, while CBN goes to court to get a court order to get the account frozen pending the determination of the source

Even very uneducated people should know all this...

Don't mind that one. Hes one of the people we are talking about.
Teach an illiterate how to use social media, buy him a cheap phone and see how see how he will abuse such opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by ablejesus26(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

You know why am not reporting your comments

I love you Ibo man to show your self to others, let them see you for who you are

Nnamdi Kanu's Online minions

Here we go again with the n kanu banter blunder a man dat have been dealt with by Fg and is on hiding a man dat have been rejected by well meaning igbo and here you are calling him just because you want to do dwarfed and green tribal bullcrap

give us one proof dat the mofo you quoted is Igbo

Nairaland somewhat houses the highest level of dunkerheads on the internet space

spits awon oniranu set awon yorubaigboland ati bigotland forum

Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by zeusdgrt(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Karma would judge you also if you fail to provide such link backing such claims
grin grin truth stops trash.U have been humbled by the truth so get ready to face ur karma. grin
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
evanstinobbc:
The question people have not answered is when did cbn turn to efcc or police
Imagine how u got many likes from comment u made out of ignorance, this prove how many ppl dnt even understand the law of their land. CBN is responsible for that. EFCC and police can later embark on investigation.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by shizzleStar: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Jaysleeves:
Sir I don't know you or your age, neither do I really care but with absolute no remorse or apology. YOU ARE A FOOL.
you is a yorooba muslim. 99% of them are senseless and reason like cows
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by calcal: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2020
https://unstoppabledomains.com/

You see the above no one can freeze your account.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by DKM123: 2:25am On Nov 12, 2020
I see the BMC demons have been recruited in full force to pounce on nairaland front page with 100s of accounts and like thier own comments. Jobless graduates who have resorted to helping the leaders destroy the country for thier unborn kids.

God will punish all you Judas selling your soul for #30k. Not even 30pieces of silver o. Cheap modafcukas
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by TecM0: 2:25am On Nov 12, 2020
GEEBITE:
Give it a rest. Your biggest mistake is using your family business name to make comments on social media. You have exposed every member of your family in a very bad way.i thought you are a tech savvy or exposed through your sojourn in Dubai for you to have let that slip.

Check out your other comrade in incendiary statements(The BBQ grill guy),there is no telephone number,email or contact address attached to that profile .He claims it is a thriving business but no search engine turn in that name except nairaland . He might be obtuse in his submissions but very clever in identity concealment .

Word of advice,start on a clean note by discarding all your numerous alter egos e.g Solmus,Solmusdesigns,Exec001,itsme001 e.t.c and change that style of writing with zero punctuation and awkward paragraphs. If you dont, you will always be found out.

Family business name

Lol

You must be very obsessed with this monikers you qouted maybe they torment you in dreams

But guess what pal, I am Tecmo, and here to comment as I deem fit as long as I don't violate any rules of the site or any rule of the country

You can call me any name you like it's non of my business.. it's your own obsession

Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by DoubleEngine007: 4:34am On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Revolution is subversion and breaks every law in Nigeria, revolution is a coup by marxists.

How is government pampering boko haram terrorists?
Granting Terrorists Amnesty .That way I feel they are pampering them.. Then the cowards that couldn't fight bokoharam for years now, could shoot at unarmed protesters asking for good leadership.. Did you read about what Chad soldiers did the other time?
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2020
yarimo:
that is your business grin
commot joor, u go dey support bad bad tins
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by luluman: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Tochi3:
What a clow.....n.
Is that all you have to say? It's a pity.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by luluman: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung57:
Insensitive people full Buhari administration
Just as unreasonable people full nairaland.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by Tochi3(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2020
luluman:
Is that all you have to say? It's a pity.
Yeah. Say urs, move on.
Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by GEEBITE: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Yes Solmus Nigerial Ltd.Also which of the Tecmo variant are you sticking with going forward Mr Safiu Mohammed Oyedele?
Now I can see why you changed overnight by pretending to be civil and non longer the uncouth character. Your real identity has been unmasked and you know it will haunt and hurt you on the long run. Your grammar too has improved,keep it up.

TecM0:

Family business name

Lol

You must be very obsessed with this monikers you qouted maybe they torment you in dreams

But guess what pal, I am Tecmo, and here to comment as I deem fit as long as I don't violate any rules of the site or any rule of the country

You can call me any name you like it's non of my business.. it's your own obsession

Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by TecM0: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
GEEBITE:
Yes Solmus Nigerial Ltd.Also which of the Tecmo variant are you sticking with going forward Mr Safiu Mohammed Oyedele?
Now I can see why you changed overnight by pretending to be civil and non longer the uncouth character. Your real identity has been unmasked and you know it will haunt and hurt you on the long run. Your grammar too has improved,keep it up.

Obsession with your imaginary Mohammed is real haunt and hurt him if you like fvcks not given

Wake up dude

This is Tecmo... Stop fantasizing on one Solmus or the other

You are sounding obsessed and paranoid

Re: Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

You asked the silliest question ever asked on this forum. My Respect has helped me a lot and the people I surround myself with. DM me if you are interested in knowing more.

Send me your number, I want to confirm your claim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Borno State For Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.