Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information (17424 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / ‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
I am not a tribalist but Igbos need to start holding there leaders accountable for bad leadership!!!
Are these the same set of people that would lead you in your BIAFRA
If your Governors are working well and trying for the people, I see why the east would not be developed by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Tinubu why? grin grin grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by SmartPolician: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Ikiri will never know peace. I can vividly remember how this man made life difficult for us as students when I was schooling in his state during his time as the governor. he even rubbed it on our faces by always bragging that he is too powerful and no one can challenge him. now he is being tossed around like a common yahoo boy that he is. all the curses we laid on him has started manifesting. this is just the beginning. he ain't seen nothing yet

Sure, imolites slept in INEC office to ensure that the election was not rigged and Ikiri was kicked out of office

People thought that Rochas was better.

Sadly, the idiot was another con artist

Imo State has a long list of fraudsters queuing up to govern the state. The present governor is another fraudster with a fraud case hanging round his neck.

Even the so-called Ihedioha has no known companies because he's a professional politician. We need to change how people perceive politics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by tillaman(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Most of them are guilty of this
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by bencr7: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fraudster will always be a fraudster, d worst governor of imo state ever (ikiri di igwe)
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by obyrich(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Did I just read..... Punishable by Northern Nigeria law.....??

Wetin concern Igbos with dis yeye laws sef..?
I read that part twice. Northern Nigeria Law. Odiegwu
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by bencr7: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Ikiri will never know peace. I can vividly remember how this man made life difficult for us as students when I was schooling in his state during his time as the governor. he even rubbed it on our faces by always bragging that he is too powerful and no one can challenge him. now he is being tossed around like a common yahoo boy that he is. all the curses we laid on him has started manifesting. this is just the beginning. he ain't seen nothing yet
thiz man almost finished student than in imo state university, most of d pple that send him packing were mainly students and youth
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Emmasnoop(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
sammysneh:
Ohakim the yahoo governor, I don't know why imo state elect thieves as governors

No good road, jobs etc,imolites wona dey try
because Nigerians are thieves so they like voting for thieves also, Thief Thief Thief.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by wink2015(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ohakim is always in the news for the wrong reason.

He was recently in an embarrasing mistress case with a girl he was dating.

There were several bad news after this mistress case.

He became a governor in Imo state by a stroke of luck but he grossly abused the high office where he stole huge amount of public money of the good people of Imo state.

IS OHAKIM VILLAGE HUNTING HIM?

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
And this scammer was once a governor, you can't imagine what he did with the imo state Treasury

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by alhajiwada(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mugulaleey:
‪What really Happened to #EndSARS Protesters in Lagos Nigeria �� ‬
‪ ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syo3EtP0u-I

Someone living in Washington DC is telling Nigerians what happened in Nigeria? OK o, kwantinue!
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by sammysneh(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Emmasnoop:
because Nigerians are thieves so they like voting for thieves also, Thief Thief Thief.

This country matter tire person
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by kilonshele101(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kano1stSon:
This is an appeal to Seun to please consider doing something about checkmating the sudden inflection of hate speech, disinformation and abuse of people's culture and religious beliefs on this site mostly perpetrated by the members of the this great forum who are statistically mostly of ibo extraction, innocent members of this forum from various parts of this country are being hurt daily by unscrupulous online trolls who are clearly lacking in basic moral trainings.
They found a safe haven to incite violence, and spread hate and disharmony among the law abiding citizens of this country via this site; after all this is a site for all Nigerians and even foreigners to engage in social issues concerning the country and other aspects of life.
I hope Seun and other mods will do something quickly to address this issue before it turns into something bigger.

A word is enough for the wise.

Seconded.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by princemartinsG(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
We won't see South easterners calling out these types amongst us who diverted their common patrimony and played part to subjecting the Eastern region to the poverty ridden and underdeveloped status quo it is today

But should it be about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
They would have started salivating uncontrollably like a dog infected with chronic rabies

Asiwaju is no longer a public office holder
So give the same honor you will give elder statesmen in your region to the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

VOTE A BALANCED NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by upson89(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
wink wink cheesy grin sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Nchenches: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kano1stSon:
This is an appeal to Seun to please consider doing something about checkmating the sudden inflection of hate speech, disinformation and abuse of people's culture and religious beliefs on this site mostly perpetrated by the members of the this great forum who are statistically mostly of ibo extraction, innocent members of this forum from various parts of this country are being hurt daily by unscrupulous online trolls who are clearly lacking in basic moral trainings.
They found a safe haven to incite violence, and spread hate and disharmony among the law abiding citizens of this country via this site; after all this is a site for all Nigerians and even foreigners to engage in social issues concerning the country and other aspects of life.
I hope Seun and other mods will do something quickly to address this issue before it turns into something bigger.

How did you know that Ibo people were involved?

Hate Speech laws needed to put you into jail and the keys thrown into the Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Donedeal1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Once a scam, ever a scammer.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
To be fair, all that curse talk is nonsense.
This man is most likely still a billionaire regardless.
And If he is smart with money, he'll die a billionaire.

Nigerians need to stop all the curses and prayers and start taking actions like a civilized people, just like the EndSars protests.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
anyone into crypto can put me through
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Foumi(f): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ohakim looks like a criminal so, I'm not surprised.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by EMMY76: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
dahnimoh:
Does it mean Ohakim has turned to a Yahoo "man" grin grin

He has always been a fraudster right from his youthful days we know him very well.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by hardbody: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohakim-arraigned-over-false-information-granted-n10m-bail

What manner of fuckery is this? Let me even analyse the part I read

Ikedi Ohakim, former governor of Imo state, was arraigned before a federal capital territory (FCT) high court on Wednesday on a three-count charge bordering on criminal defamation filed against him by the inspector-general of police.

According to the police, in May 2019, Ohakim allegedly “gave false information against one Chinyere Amuchienwa that she threatened you with gun knowing it to be false and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 140 of the Penal Code Laws of the Northern Nigeria.”
[b][/b]
“That you Ikedi Ohakim, on or about the 23rd day of May 2019, at Asokoro, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court did unlawfully gave false information against one Chinyere Amuchienwa, that you have a plot of land for sale at Lagos state, knowing it to be false…,” count two of the charge read.

In the third count, the former governor was accused of unlawfully using the name of Babatunde Fashola, minister of works and housing, as the owner of the purported land situated at Ikeja, Lagos state.

Which jurisdiction did the offence happen and where is the subject matter and the law of which region is being applied?

First Penal code of Northern Nigeria. Then the same person reverts to Ikeja in Lagos. Where was he arraigned and under which law? Property issue in Lagos cannot be tried by a Northern Penal Code. What exactly is the OP posting?

We are really expected to believe these?
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by EMMY76: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kano1stSon:

You must be part of the problem if u claim it's only Igbo guys that are inciting hatred on this forum. undecided[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by nyiamfrank: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
What I don't understand here is Ikedi being charged with Penal code laws of northern Nigeria in the east, somebody should quote me and put me through, please. or is it what I'm thinking?
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by nonhuman(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Egein:
This was the same man that was disgraced earlier this year by his side chic in a hotel room after he stole from her. A similar fate awaits Buhari. They'll all be disgraced in flying colors. Idi.ots.

For now, let him send his account number, make I find am small thing.
That's the same Lady, them never talk wetin them dey drag
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by adams123: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na them! but 25th Jan adjournment is too far as justice delayed is justice denied
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by batstan(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kano1stSon:

grin
JJC

That's what makes nairaland
angry
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Rubbish

Why arrest him in the first place?

You should have begged him for the 10million
Me that is begging you for 5 million will you give me
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kano1stSon:

Your nonsense comment became a hate speech when you blame only Igbos. Who pay you guys to troll the great Igbo tribe like this?

Why not complain against any manner of misinformation or fake news from anybody? Again how do you know they are real Igbos in a faceless forum like this?

I pray you stop being jobless.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Carlylepneuma: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Igbo man and cheatin dem be one nobe two i p square voice. is in their DNA to scam a person even if na their inlaw dem no send cuz to them makin money is by fire by force...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) / Shehu Sani: 10 Pastors Are Among 14 People Kidnapped In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.