Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information (17426 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / ‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Sermwell(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
nyiamfrank:
What I don't understand here is Ikedi being charged with Penal code laws of northern Nigeria in the east, somebody should quote me and put me through, please. or is it what I'm thinking?
Is Abuja eastern part of Nigeria or you don't know how to read??
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Oracleforce: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
My poto-poto nyamiri people will avoid this thread like Ebola...but if it is Tinubu thread they will rush it like hot noodles....
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Udomajesty: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohakim-arraigned-over-false-information-granted-n10m-bail

What the hell is northern law?
under Section 140 of the Penal Code Laws of the Northern Nigeria.”
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Dollanaira: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by JohnOkolo: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:

https://www.thecable.ng/ohakim-arraigned-over-false-information-granted-n10m-bail

Igbo 419'er, if there like let them be Billionaires, it's already in the blood of a Con Man to be deceitful and use lies as a means to an end
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by InvertedHammer: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
/
Imo State is cursed. Nothing much is happening in Owerri. Outside of Owerri is hell on earth.
Owerrinta to Owerri, Owerri to Okigwe...you will think you are going back to 18th Century. I wonder how Isiala-Mbano people will drive home for Xmas because axle-killers are waiting for them in that shit-pon-shithole state.

While they cry for Biafra, have they even questioned governors like Ikpeazu or Uzodinma (and his predecessors) why no internal state road is motorable in their states. Total eyesore!

/
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Blackking98(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
"penal codes of Northern nigeria"

Am I the only one who saw the above?
Is there anything like that.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Queenoffucks(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
...penal code laws of the northern Nigeria.

Awon were

Fvck you

Queenoffucks
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by VULCAN(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Your request is itself hate speech seeking to hide under concern for Nairaland because you love Seun more than he loves himself. grin

The hatred shown the igbo on Nairaland is nothing but a reflection of the sentiments existing in the society at large.

You are a Igbo hater yourself and that's why you made no mention of any of the popular Igbo haters on this forum.

Seun has heard you now Go and sit down

Kano1stSon:
This is an appeal to Seun to please consider doing something about checkmating the sudden inflection of hate speech, disinformation and abuse of people's culture and religious beliefs on this site mostly perpetrated by the members of the this great forum who are statistically mostly of ibo extraction, innocent members of this forum from various parts of this country are being hurt daily by unscrupulous online trolls who are clearly lacking in basic moral trainings.
They found a safe haven to incite violence, and spread hate and disharmony among the law abiding citizens of this country via this site; after all this is a site for all Nigerians and even foreigners to engage in social issues concerning the country and other aspects of life.
I hope Seun and other mods will do something quickly to address this issue before it turns into something bigger.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Armanipounds: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=Kano1stSon post=95927447]This is an appeal to Seun to please consider doing something about checkmating the sudden inflection of hate speech, disinformation and abuse of people's culture and religious beliefs on this site mostly perpetrated by the members of the this great forum who are statistically mostly of ibo extraction, innocent members of this forum from various parts of this country are being hurt daily by unscrupulous online trolls who are clearly lacking in basic moral trainings.
They found a safe haven to incite violence, and spread hate and disharmony among the law abiding citizens of this country via this site; after all this is a site for all Nigerians and even foreigners to engage in social issues concerning the country and other aspects of life.
I hope Seun and other mods will do something quickly to address this issue before it turns into something bigger.

A word is enough for the wise.
[/quote
why I applaud your assertions, I think it's sentimental and sectional for you to name check the "Ibos" you can make reference to all but don't be specific to an ethnic group..... then it would look as though your words came with an agenda to gag the Igbo speaking group in the forum! this is my first time of commenting on Nairaland but I must say even though your views you aired is right.... making reference to the Southeastern part of the country is in bad faith! You ought to apologise to them! you owe them one!
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by chuksvee(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na scammer na, no be today I sabi am
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Yankee101: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Get a career besides politics. Else you'll be broke like Ohakim, lose weight like Okorocha when the EFCC freezes your stolen wealth accounts
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by tonyson010(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
So shameful
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by nyiamfrank: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sermwell:

Is Abuja eastern part of Nigeria or you don't know how to read??
Does it mean that someone can not make enquiry and get informed without being insulted? Mr Sabi read, why you self no sabi write? Who taught you that rubbish that you used double question mark at the end of a sentence? See how your father has wasted money on your dumb brain!
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Foumi:
Ohakim looks like a criminal so, I'm not surprised.
On the contrary, he looks very innocent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: 10 Pastors Are Among 14 People Kidnapped In Niger / Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.