Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything (38378 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by KarLmax20(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Nigerian Musician Davido has publicly said once again that he is the best and biggest artist in Nigeria currently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ohyeGEkyoA
According to the ‘FEM’ hit maker, his description of biggest artists includes everything music,from branding, to numbers, to sales, to money, and everything related to music in the context of Nigeria Music Industry.

Davido after he penetrated into the international music market with “If” has since, been making collaborations and features with international artists.

His most current ones are with American Hip Hop rapper Lil Baby on the song ‘So Crazy‘ and yet to be released “Holy Ground” with Nikki Minaj, who is also American Hip Hop rapper.

Again he has also done songs with RNB sing Cris Brown R. Kelly and other couple of internationally recognized artiste.

Davido made his statement of being the best and biggest reining artist in Nigeria in a video interview trending on twitter.
He may be right.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
From all I’ve heard it seems the beef is all from Wizkids side. Davido no get wahala. But I think Wiz is a bit jealous of him. Probably feels like he stole his thunder a little bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by waze63(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This pussy ass untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans is talking
Oga your hatred for davido is becoming pathetic.. How many songs have your recorded?
Pls appreciate people's effort abeg
U too sabi

1 Like

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by lyriclekidd(m): 1:45am On Nov 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This pussy ass untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans is talking

Bruh you're full of shit. Steady dissing davido. Been seeing your lame comments. Just get luck say I no dy see am early enough. Nairaland no go rest that day.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by espn(m): 3:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol coming from a poor man like u funny grin , as ur own papa no gree die Wetin u don achieve??
Nada
Davids achievements will be enof for his next next and next generations unborn, abi u tink say him no get personal investments? Ode
people like you are very unreasonable and stupid. your comment shows someone like you is a slave to someone else. I Will feed you and your elders. It shows your irresponsible father and mother brought you to this world without any form of training. My point was simple, i was never referring to his fathers wealth. I simply said he is misbehaving and talks anyhow because his fathers has his back. The man is well connected.
But Idiot like you with poverty mentality and low IQ decided to quote me telling me how poor your father is.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by nyiamfrank: 4:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Una dey cry here for two people wey no know say una de exist!
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Lambarry1: 5:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Burner is rated higher than your on the international stage.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Sailorsoldier1: 5:16am On Nov 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hang urself.... You will still vibe and dance to his hits anywhere, any day.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by cardoctor(m): 5:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Baddest is biggest.

Fact.

U berra ask somborri.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Godwin5766(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2020
icuminpiss:

At least the vibe deyyy, wtf is your body na massacre? For song with person like lil baby dey.. Wtf is I get sister, she get brother too.. Wtf is I get friend wey dey gimme money!
Lyrically wizkid is not good, but his better! Show me just one song,davido did good lyrics and I will show you 20 of wizzy's own..
If you be best na people go tell you, have you ever seen Messi say he his greatest? Nope! Na people dey talk am
God bless u bro
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by icuminpiss(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2020
DaInferno:
well, am a fan of all good music regardless,but I can tell you Davido is a better lyricist compared to Wizz. he actually says something if you listen closely. Wizkid is good too, but fund of repeating stuff.
AGT was a mad album, can't really say same of Made in Lagos!
Well if that's your opinion I would respect it. But I don't think so, because AGT were filled with old songs.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by icuminpiss(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Wizkid , m is he not the one that was inviting Fashola and Tinubu, both politicians and a lady all in one song to his bedroom?

That used Tiwa Savage in that omalicha video though she wasn't featured in the original song to bounce back into the consciousness of his fans?

Sowmbidy with disjointed lyrics that wont focus a theme and finish it
I don't even understand what you are saying
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Gemstonez(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

No one deserves to be hated this much
Even if he does the things u don't like u can just watch and pass
He does music that makes millions of global audience happy and proud
U r busy hating in a corner in ur room self contain using Airtel binge plan
U need to mind ur thoughts and speech bro!!!!
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Sarmiz24(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
espn:
people like you are very unreasonable and stupid. your comment shows someone like you is a slave to someone else. I Will feed you and your elders. It shows your irresponsible father and mother brought you to this world without any form of training. My point was simple, i was never referring to his fathers wealth. I simply said he is misbehaving and talks anyhow because his fathers has his back. The man is well connected.
But Idiot like you with poverty mentality and low IQ decided to quote me telling me how poor your father is.
lol poor man go and rest abeg u don try grin
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Temysteve(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2020
festacman:
Wizkid's fans shouldn't come here to make noise. Davido has said his own. Let Wizkid say his own. Let Burna Boy say his own. Let Umu Obiligbo say their own. This way, there will be less debate and less noise about who is greatest among the fanbases.

All of them are the greatest of all!
The last thing WizKid will never say is being the biggest artiste in Nigeria..
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by espn(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Sarmiz24:
lol poor man go and rest abeg u don try grin
idiot I will feed your family I repeat...Fool is promoting one stupid track or song he sang and posted on a free site. I will give you my details and all I do. I would promote your dead or hopeless music career. For your info I run a record label and cant sign a clown like you. If you wan brag no be your type. I promote my artiste on Hiptv...Afro pop music...tooexclusive...I will feed your family I repeat. Am not the type you make mouth to.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Sarmiz24(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2020
espn:
idiot I will feed your family I repeat...Fool is promoting one stupid track or song he sang and posted on a free site. I will give you my details and all I do. I would promote your dead or hopeless music career. For your info I run a record label and cant sign a clown like you. If you wan brag no be your type. I promote my artiste on Hiptv...Afro pop music...tooexclusive...I will feed your family I repeat. Am not the type you make mouth to.
Lol feed which person family grin No be only Record label u get na Red Label ode, gee dey correspond wella o, no go dey yarn anyhow me and u no dey level Aje....
Epa man, poor man abeg after u don make mouth finish online off ur internet and reason ur real life problems grin
Lol u want feed who Even my dog fresh pass u broke man
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by espn(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol feed which person family grin No be only Record label u get na Red Label ode, gee dey correspond wella o, no go dey yarn anyhow me and u no dey level Aje....
Epa man, poor man abeg after u don make mouth finish online off ur internet and reason ur real life problems grin
Lol u want feed who Even my dog fresh pass u broke man
I would feed ur father and mother I repeat worthless boy. Go nd beg for graphic work kid.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Sarmiz24(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2020
espn:
I would feed ur father and mother I repeat worthless boy. Go nd beg for graphic work kid.
lol nah i don’t beg for shii, man stop capping all this ur nonsense we know SM life is different from Real Life, dey claim say u get Record Label wey no artiste blow mumu, mention one of ur artiste name let check it out grin. U just Dey disguise rubbish and mind u me myself I go feed ur entire generation, no cap
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by espn(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Sarmiz24:

lol nah i don’t beg for shii, man stop capping all this ur nonsense we know SM life is different from Real Life, dey claim say u get Record Label wey no artiste blow mumu, mention one of ur artiste name let check it out grin. U just Dey disguise rubbish and mind u me myself I go feed ur entire generation, no cap
I dont need to keep dragging with you. I check few of ur last comments here and discovered u makes much mouth with nothing to show. Small boy face ur work b4 your boss sack you.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Sarmiz24(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
espn:
I dont need to keep dragging with you. I check few of ur last comments here and discovered u makes much mouth with nothing to show. Small boy face ur work b4 your boss sack you.
lol I’m my own boss man, my own fashion business, my own everything lol.... if u wanna come at me come with facts
And quit claiming shiit

Enjoy ur day Mr Red Label grin
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2020
I dont blv in self appraisal and bragging

I don't like it when some1 is blowing his trumpet

Let people sabi you

I think I prefer naira Marley music to him but davido has a good heart than all of them no doubt !
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by chocboi78(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2020
ekestic1976:

"Aren't you, Chocboi tintin nin dude, the last of the fools in the Clan of fools - fools, fools fools?" - sung by Davido to the tune of "Blockheads in Nairaland".
grin cheesy grin....u take style insult me oh grin
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by ekestic1976(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2020
chocboi78:
grin cheesy grin....u take style insult me oh grin

No way! Only fakes Insult Great Dudes!

1 Like

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by ekestic1976(f): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2020
grin grin grin >:
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Greatfullheart: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Birdeyeview:

E get the level wey I don suffer reach and dey discipline about wealth management, so it'll be hard to brag about it and therefore take the rest as a lesser man
alright you may be right even if i get today i wont brag about it.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Aniebosky: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
papa bar
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by FuckThaMod: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
icuminpiss:

At least the vibe deyyy, wtf is your body na massacre? For song with person like lil baby dey.. Wtf is I get sister, she get brother too.. Wtf is I get friend wey dey gimme money!
Lyrically wizkid is not good, but his better! Show me just one song,davido did good lyrics and I will show you 20 of wizzy's own..
If you be best na people go tell you, have you ever seen Messi say he his greatest? Nope! Na people dey talk am
Messi subtly called himself the greatest tho

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Starhearts: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
How come d interviewer open up her leg like day

Useless Olosho
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Classickj(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
icuminpiss:

Reminisce don talk say lyrics no day bring money again
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Classickj(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Macsjebs:
OBO Baddest, Nice to meet ya grin grin
Guys pls support your boy o, I am still upcoming, I can't forget any of you when I eventually blow smiley wink

Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature, thanks fam
drop your freestyle on twitter make you come tag am....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / Pete Edochie And Victor Umeh At A Burial Ceremony In Anambra State - Photos / Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.