Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything (38408 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Ingriid(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
We know a king when we see one. A king doesn’t go about screaming’ I am a king’

Bro Davido, be calming down small small!
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by chocboi78(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
ekestic1976:
He's the King, no doubt. At over 60 years, his music speaks to me in terrific ways. I mean it!
tell us one line of his that hit u in a terrific way
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Birdeyeview: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Greatfullheart:
you are right man, everybody is entitled to his/her comments. But check am now if u wey him would u not boost about ur self?
E get the level wey I don suffer reach and dey discipline about wealth management, so it'll be hard to brag about it and therefore take the rest as a lesser man
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by leaculpa: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Publicity stunts everytime he wants to drop music. Davido the clout animal.

Spent $1million on intl collabos, still fuel the normal wizkid comparison stunt, still do EVA cheating stunt, still do sons face unveiling stunt. Album must sell by force.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by PrinceMajestic: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lol, bitch ass nigga. Wiz even do songs with the realest like Drizzy O.v.O, Tyga, Ty Dollar. These people he can't near them, he can't even use the normal U.S urban flow on conversation yet he claim American. I don't think any wise nigga listens to these bunch of microfone abusing naija empty headed artists. When I'm not even don feeling all my numerous j.Cole, Kendrick, Tyga, Asap rocky, krayzie bone, 2pac doets etc. Damn bitch ass niggas. Creepy artists dumb fans, all ya
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by lindareep: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Well he can decide to say anything...talk is very cheap wink
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Felalucky8(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
your father!!! with your frog voice?
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by GoshenNLA(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nothing but the truth, better than Wizkid baje,
Wizzy too dey fall hands, wack MIL

5 Likes

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by ekestic1976(f): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
chocboi78:
tell us one line of his that hit u in a terrific way

"Aren't you, Chocboi tintin nin dude, the last of the fools in the Clan of fools - fools, fools fools?" - sung by Davido to the tune of "Blockheads in Nairaland".
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by ekestic1976(f): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin ;
Acecards:
good evening sir cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
He is very correct.

Olamide is going through a kind of hiatus, creativity-wise, while Wizkid prefers Britain & America, over the past few years diverting all his energy to pleasing fans from that part of the world.

Davido has consistently delivered musical content crafted with Nigerian consumers in mind and the market has rewarded his efforts with unprecedented awareness and love.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Zeroenochone(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Waiting happen na, the guy offend you before?
I'm just as confused bro grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
who ever that sang that song "Nigeria Jaga Jaga"..... na him be my greatest artist all time!
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
ekestic1976:
grin ;

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz, 60 years and flexing nairaland. Digital daddy grin , how's family ?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Upmost96(f): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Love the spirit
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by walozanga(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
icuminpiss:

At least the vibe deyyy, wtf is your body na massacre? For song with person like lil baby dey.. Wtf is I get sister, she get brother too.. Wtf is I get friend wey dey gimme money!
Lyrically wizkid is not good, but his better! Show me just one song,davido did good lyrics and I will show you 20 of wizzy's own..
If you be best na people go tell you, have you ever seen Messi say he his greatest? Nope! Na people dey talk am

THEN GO AND READ ABOUT MUHAMMAD ALI

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Goodnigga: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This pussy ass untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans is talking
success will be far you with this kinda negative energy o
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Omezif(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bragging when there is evidence gives joy.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by espn(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hollusilva28:
We don't give no fu*k in MIGOS voices. igberaga lo n si wa ju, iparun
nigga brags too much and feels he is untouchable. He doesn't apply caution when talking.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Goodnigga: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
leaculpa:
Publicity stunts everytime he wants to drop music. Davido the clout animal.

Spent $1million on intl collabos, still fuel the normal wizkid comparison stunt, still do EVA cheating stunt, still do sons face unveiling stunt. Album must sell by force.
that's what we call Musical business prowess
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Goodnigga: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
2cribz:
Everyone claiming best but yet no grammy to call proud. Davido always mistalking like him just take loud. Wack pop artist i've been listening to u,now close your mouth. Frog voice all up in the studio, get the fuc k out,tout
mention then your fav artist that's not wack
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by oluwaahmed: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Anybody way talk say him be the best, know for him mind say e no be the best.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Merimental:

d truth is d more u hate em 4 dat d more u are drawn to der music.

it's a reverse psych dat has worked wonders 4 MCs who are always in d news.
Well, I beg to differ. I'm not really a fan of today's music

I'm a very humble person and I prefer humble personalities
Can you imagine Mark Zuckerberg saying am the biggest......... whatsoever

Very unlikely to happen

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Enoz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
All of them are great sha Shara to wizkid
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by oluwaahmed: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
espn:
make him papa die...you go see him downfall...
Shuoooooo. Baba no be him fault say him papa rich nau, cos if u check well davido fit been dey help poor people for him former life na why God bless am. No hate, just pray make God bless you reach when your children go deybuse ur money dey brag.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by espn(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Shuoooooo. Baba no be him fault say him papa rich nau, cos if u check well davido fit been dey help poor people for him former life na why God bless am. No hate, just pray make God bless you reach when your children go deybuse ur money dey brag.
No hate bro...make em dey shut up sometime...FEM sometimes bro... he talks too much bro...no hate...Am not even talking about money here bro....he talks too much believing he is untouchable. Every artiste dey try der best. Make em no dey make dem feel like dem lazy.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Goodnigga: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ingriid:
We know a king when we see one. A king doesn’t go about screaming’ I am a king’

Bro Davido, be calming down small small!
LIAR!!! Even The KING of Kings screams: “I am GOD, apart from me, there is none else.”
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by valuedammy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Omo see pride from Davido, this guy fall my hand big time with the way he talks.
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Thablownmindset: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
EmekaBlue:
That's showbiz for you
Bragging is allowed
I still like am pass that self centered wizkid
I see you awon eyan "Baba Blue" Avatar the second!!!!
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by Goodnigga: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Well, I beg to differ. I'm not really a fan of today's music

I'm a very humble person and I prefer humble personalities
Can you imagine Mark Zuckerberg saying am the biggest......... whatsoever

Very unlikely to happen
Mark is choleric, so his personality type won't permit him to be flamboyant and much outspoken it has nothing to do with humility. We have successful braggers like Mayweather & Mohammed Ali, and it worked for them. If you must brag, make sure you ate saying the truth, of which Davido is right
Re: Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything by candygist: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
whytediamond:
No lies at all. Abeg tell me who rival 30BG Boss?
l
If them put fine boy Bella smulda and davido, live on stage. David no go see drew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos / Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.