Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate (5624 Views)

Nissan Xtera Na Your Mate?? My Painful Experience / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

There's a supercharged Tundra?
TRD offers supercharger upgrades on those 5.7L and that takes the horses from 381 to 500+ and it is capable of doing a 0-60 of 4.4 seconds. Yet, all these TRD upgrades are covered by Toyota warranty cool

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by diportivo: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingreign:

That thing will keep up with most V6 sedans. Try the 5.7L V8 with supercharger then you'd see miracles as it smokes you off from the start line.

I been wan reply u with video evidence

but

make we just leave am and agree say u are right

cc heavenlybang grin
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
diportivo:

but

cc heavenlybang grin

grin cheesy
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by 9icetoo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingreign:

That thing will keep up with most V6 sedans. Try the 5.7L V8 with supercharger then you'd see miracles as it smokes you off from the start line.
Them no know. cheesy
E go shock the person.
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingreign:

TRD offers supercharger upgrades on those 5.7L and that takes the horses from 381 to 500+ and it is capable of doing a 0-60 of 4.4 seconds. Yet, all these TRD upgrades are covered by Toyota warranty cool

Not stock, doesn't count. tongue

diportivo:

but

cc heavenlybang grin
Please off your mic. grin

No need for shalaye. cheesy
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Kayodedavies101: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
slex:

Lol..

Oh really . pls choose time and venue if u r on the island ..
Wow...
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Kayodedavies101: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
OLAD042:

grin....u funny...

I definitely know pple like u grin

Or Ur 2010 Corolla will also outrun my 04 V6 Camry?
It depend on the driver skills
Forget v6...I dey dust venza fir express most times
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kayodedavies101:

The thing with people like you is that you seem to think others are racing you.

Na so I dey go my way jeje towards one intersection two days ago, as I dey pass one Golf baba start dey fire down. I just eased off the throttle completely and let him pass. Probably baba will come to Nairaland and say that he dusted one Infiniti.

Ok.

Wetin dey my mind at that point na make baba pass, because I no get strength for accident.

You're racing them doesn't mean they're racing you.

That said, a four cylinder versus a Corolla is likely pretty close.

9 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by eherbal(m): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2020
kingreign:

Eddee and HeavenlyBang and nurey come see talk abeg
you dey call demeanors for me? You no fit argue your argue without backup? Which kin Nama be dis?dem no tell you say I be dia Papa for the mata? Shift one side abeg.which Corolla pass XRS? Over Sabi kee you dia angry

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by eherbal(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteshield:

A corolla is a performance car?
170HP grin
in its league it is bro. I'm done arguing this shit.Try to comprehend before baying . performance can be deciphered into many things.i don't care how you look at it,it's my personal opinion. I'm entitled to it. Have you driven one with manual before? May not be your everyday V6 V8,but it holds its own on its own turf. Like I said about the es350,I still stand my ground.ill not be bullied by anybody.
Performance noni,argue with your 10mb data. Over Sabi people

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Whiteshield: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2020
eherbal:
in its league it is bro. I'm done arguing this shit.Try to comprehend before baying . performance can be deciphered into many things.i don't care how you look at it,it's my personal opinion. I'm entitled to it. Have you driven one with manual before? May not be your everyday V6 V8,but it holds its own on its own turf. Like I said about the es350,I still stand my ground.ill not be bullied by anybody.
Performance noni,argue with your 10mb data. Over Sabi people

Your tears are meaningless. I repeat, Corolla of 170HP is what you call a performance car? LMAOOOO

May poverty not make you unable to appreciate good things and say the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 4:30am On Nov 14, 2020
eherbal:
you dey call demeanors for me? You no fit argue your argue without backup? Which kin Nama be dis?dem no tell you say I be dia Papa for the mata? Shift one side abeg.which Corolla pass XRS? Over Sabi kee you dia angry

XRS kee you there.
You may be an authority in your agbo and herbal business, but you are next to nothing when it con es to automobiles and you have no authority to speak about them.
Go race Honda civic type R, or even a Nissan sentra SER-spec V. If you succeed, then come and talk better.

Again, I repeat, ITK & Ignorance kee you and that corolla there.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 4:38am On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteshield:

Your tears are meaningless. I repeat, Corolla of 170HP is what you call a performance car? LMAOOOO

May poverty not make you unable to appreciate good things and say the truth.

Chaaaaiiiiiiii.

Gbas gbos. Brutality is too much cry
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:49am On Nov 14, 2020
kingreign:

XRS kee you there.
You may be an authority in your agbo and herbal business, but you are next to nothing when it con es to automobiles and you have no authority to speak about them.
Go race Honda civic type R, or even a Nissan sentra SER-spec V. If you succeed, then come and talk better.

You get time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 4:50am On Nov 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You get time. grin
he mentioned me so i responded
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by ndidibabe(f): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2020
kingreign:

XRS kee you there.

Please forget about all this. No be the same Nigeria road you wan drive this your high performance car? From Corolla to Camry and now Lexus. They all performed well except for the Camry AC issues...
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Whiteshield: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2020
ndidibabe:
Please forget about all this. No be the same Nigeria road you wan drive this your high performance car? From Corolla to Camry and now Lexus. They all performed well except for the Camry AC issues...

The Camry you say has AC issues has a higher horsepower than the Corolla that boy is calling a performance car.
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2020
ndidibabe:
You my sister don't understand what we are talking about.

In the car kingdom, 'not all cars are equal, some are more equal than others.'

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by eherbal(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2020
kingreign:

XRS kee you there.

jealousy kee you there. grin
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2020
eherbal:
jealousy kee you there. grin
Jealous over what? That you use a corolla and I am using a donkey?

Biko try another line.
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by eherbal(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteshield:

The Camry you say has AC issues has a higher horsepower than the Corolla that boy is calling a performance car.
lol.performance noni.domt hang yourself over this subjective arguement. I stand on my position. grin
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by weyreypey: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You get time. grin
Stopeet. This is the CARTALK we know... let's go there
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by weyreypey: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2020
kingreign:

Jealous over what? That you use a corolla and I am using a donkey?

Biko try another line.
Bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by weyreypey: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2020
eherbal:
that is the ultimate Corolla bro. Bad ass performance car
Poverty is bad

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by jacobjamie(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2020
sidvinci:
I was driving back from enugu to Umuahia to meet up with someone . And one corolla user was forming James bond on the road. Please who brainwashed corolla users that the can race every car the see for express, especially V6 and v8 engines . One E350 benz was trying to pass the Corolla and he was dragging road with the benz. Jeez I felt like slapping the corolla driver when i wanted to overtake him with tundra and he was accelerating more . Someone need to school all these corolla users
this is the truth, when u realize u have a family that loves u in return u won't want to race a Random car just to proof ur point that ur car runs faster, at the end no one gives u a trophy, una both no dey reach the same destination, u both will never cross path after the show off, so many has died on the road driving just cuzz of this same show off to proof there cars aren't to be matched with others,
As u dey try shown urself for road, another car also will likely to be faster than Urs, stay humble and know that the road belongs to everyone, when a useless driver wanna show himself on the road with me I dey jejely give am way to pass, this life no get duplicate, I use to drag speed with others when I was younger and senseless, now am older and wiser,
Na who drive pass na be the person wai get home safe to see him family oh... Drive safe every one

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2020
jacobjamie:
this is the truth, when u realize u have a family that loves u in return u won't want to race a Random car just to proof ur point that ur car runs faster, at the end no one gives u a trophy, una both no dey reach the same destination, u both will never cross path after the show off, so many has died on the road driving just cuzz of this same show off to proof there cars aren't to be matched with others,
As u dey try shown urself for road, another car also will likely to be faster than Urs, stay humble and know that the road belongs to everyone, when a useless driver wanna show himself on the road with me I dey jejely give am way to pass, this life no get duplicate, I use to drag speed with others when I was younger and senseless, now am older and wiser,
Na who drive pass na be the person wai get home safe to see him family oh... Drive safe every one

This so much.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by banky3w(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2020
eherbal:
lol.performance noni.domt hang yourself over this subjective arguement. I stand on my position. grin
Position kee you there! grin
I’m just here to catch cruise! Oga, a Corolla is a Corolla whether XRS OR XS and shouldn’t brag with a standard V6 even.
No offense. Peace
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by banky3w(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
sidvinci:
I was driving back from enugu to Umuahia to meet up with someone . And one corolla user was forming James bond on the road. [b]Please who brainwashed corolla users that the can race every car the see for express, [/b]especially V6 and v8 engines . One E350 benz was trying to pass the Corolla and he was dragging road with the benz. Jeez I felt like slapping the corolla driver when i wanted to overtake him with tundra and he was accelerating more . Someone need to school all these corolla users
The same person that told them not to touch a V6 car with a 10ft pole as a V6 car consumes 10 billion barrels per day! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by OLAD042(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Kayodedavies101:

Forget V6 ke.... cheesy

I hope Ur venza is v6
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by OLAD042(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2020
jacobjamie:

Tru talk man....u get beautiful wife Nd kids at home....Nd u are racing with one random person u meet on the road.... just because he tries to overtake u....

May devil no play with our balls ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by ITbomb(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na only you make sense here
At 140km/hr, you can feel every bit of the 4 cylinder car but it is breeze for a v6 or v8.
So while the Corolla feels he is racing, the v6 guy is just cruising on a good portion of the road
HeavenlyBang:

The thing with people like you is that you seem to think others are racing you.

Na so I dey go my way jeje towards one intersection two days ago, as I dey pass one Golf baba start dey fire down. I just eased off the throttle completely and let him pass. Probably baba will come to Nairaland and say that he dusted one Infiniti.

Ok.

Wetin dey my mind at that point na make baba pass, because I no get strength for accident.

You're racing them doesn't mean they're racing you.

That said, a four cylinder versus a Corolla is likely pretty close.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by xtervaganza(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
I'm ashamed at adults bragging about speeding. Nonsense! What can just kill you and throw your family into mourning.

I always wonder why people overspeed while driving.it has to be some maniac tendencies or me tal illness

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? / Toyota Camry 2001 Fuel Consumption / Why Do People Cover Their Car's Plate Number When Posting Pictures??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.