Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate (5606 Views)

Nissan Xtera Na Your Mate?? My Painful Experience / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by sidvinci(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
I was driving back from enugu to Umuahia to meet up with someone . And one corolla user was forming James bond on the road. Please who brainwashed corolla users that the can race every car the see for express, especially V6 and v8 engines . One E350 benz was trying to pass the Corolla and he was dragging road with the benz. Jeez I felt like slapping the corolla driver when i wanted to overtake him with tundra and he was accelerating more . Someone need to school all these corolla users

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Abudu2000(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Don know why I picture korokpe whenever i see a corolla, imagine the conconbility!! Trying to race with a benz, some ppl want to die young o, even a benz 230 will outrun that overhyped piece of crap. Don't know why someone will buy such rubber for over 4k dollz

10 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Perfecttouch(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yoruba go talk say, na wetin we get we dey appreciate o..
As tiny as rat hand be, na so he dey take am scratch face..
Lizard wey fall from tall tree wey no die, he say if nobody praise am, he go praise itself..
Make una free corolla users o, na all of us gather get road..
They can be annoying at the same time, dem fit kill person.

Took uncle's cls 400 sometimes ago to run an errand, na so one fx45 and camry muscle come dey show their self ontop Maryland Bridge..
If i try to maneuver cos I was running late, dem go swerve for my front..
If i use the kin vex wey I vex that day match acceleration, I for don die by now..
Cls400 wey dey fly like jet

10 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by mejai(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na Corolla drivers trade mark.... They will never change.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by slex(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lol

Most especially the ones driving sport , they think say Sport means "ferrari"

I always dust them when they try me .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by weyreypey: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Corollas are not worth my time on the highway

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Kayodedavies101: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2020
slex:
Lol

Most especially the ones driving sport , they think say Sport means "ferrari"

I always dust them when they try me .

Let meet on the high way first...I trust my corolla 2010 sport...�

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Whiteshield: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2020
Go to MTD of Lagos and Ogun and see how that iron box called corolla kills its drivers every day. That's where they keep vehicles with serious accidents. Corolla drivers are the most reckless you see on the road, even more reckless than Keke riders.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by sidvinci(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Kayodedavies101:

This is that Toyota mentality we are talking about. Please what's ur car horsepower. Na to dey push una enter bush. Race with ur mate civic and city or even older c class. Dragging road with e350 and tundra is an insult

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by JIkaba(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
More like a Blasphemy... Insult is understatement.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by slex(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Kayodedavies101:

Lol..

Oh really . pls choose time and venue if u r on the island ..
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by slex(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
sidvinci:

This is that Toyota mentality we are talking about. Please what's ur car horsepower. Na to dey push una enter bush. Race with ur mate civic and city or even older c class. Dragging road with e350 and tundra is an insult

I will prove him wrong don't worry.

I will bring along a manual gear car sef ..

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Baba40(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2020
sidvinci:
I was driving back from enugu to Umuahia to meet up with someone . And one corolla user was forming James bond on the road. Please who brainwashed corolla users that the can race every car the see for express, especially V6 and v8 engines . One E350 benz was trying to pass the Corolla and he was dragging road with the benz. Jeez I felt like slapping the corolla driver when i wanted to overtake him with tundra and he was accelerating more . Someone need to school all these corolla users

� Leave us ooo... Me that I drove pass tundra, and other cars on the third mainland bridge, with my Corolla 04

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by sidvinci(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
slex:

I will prove him wrong don't worry.

I will bring along a manual gear car sef ..

With manual gear brother , he will not see your car tail at all . One Nissan extra 2001 model yesterday with manual gear was flying . I respect drivers that drive manual . Please when talking about racing corolla owners should just respect themselves cos adults are talking

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by OLAD042(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Kayodedavies101:

grin....u funny...

I definitely know pple like u grin

Or Ur 2010 Corolla will also outrun my 04 V6 Camry?

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Trades07: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pls how much HP does that ugly shit box have.

if u ain't driving a manual corolla XRS with a 2zz ge. Pls just stop decieving urself. Even that is slow compared to a long list of common cars on nigerian roads

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by eherbal(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Whiteshield:
Go to MTD of Lagos and Ogun and see how that iron box called corolla kills its drivers every day. That's where they keep vehicles with serious accidents. Corolla drivers are the most reckless you see on the road, even more reckless than Keke riders.
are they as reckless as those Ibadan Micra drivers grin?

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by eherbal(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trades07:
Pls how much HP does that ugly shit box have.

if u ain't driving a manual corolla XRS with a 2zz ge. Pls just stop decieving urself. Even that is slow compared to a long list of common cars on nigerian roads
that is the ultimate Corolla bro. Bad ass performance car
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Whiteshield: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
eherbal:

A corolla is a performance car?
170HP grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
eherbal:

Eddee and HeavenlyBang and nurey come see talk abeg

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingreign:

Eddee and HeavenlyBang and nurey come see talk abeg

This same guy also said the ES350 is a "high performance car".

Either a troll or severely misinformed. Either way, not worth considering. kiss
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Whiteshield:

Correct. Corolla drivers are truly some of the worst on the road.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

How can that land-yacht be high-performance? grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingreign:

How can that land-yacht be high-performance? grin

I no even understand the logic.
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I no even understand the logic.
Maybe it's because it can do 180km/h lipsrsealed
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by mejai(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
The other day, I tried my luck against RX 350 (2010 model o), with 2008 south African corolla grin

The outcome? Make I off my mic abeg.

( The RX mad man allowed me reached 140km/hr, B4 firing all cylinders. Men, I gently continued my driving and went back to 100km/he. I no wan die)

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by naijadrivablog: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Baba40:

� Leave us ooo... Me that I drove pass tundra, and other cars on the third mainland bridge, with my Corolla 04

Dem no get your time. If Tundra just raise to just 2000 RPM, you no go see am again.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by Eddee(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingreign:

Edd.ee and Heavenly.Bang and nur.ey come see talk abeg

HeavenlyBang:

These kind doings dey shock me lipsrsealed

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by diportivo: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
naijadrivablog:

Dem no get your time. If Tundra just raise to just 2000 RPM, you no go see am again.

tundra bawo??

that brt dey sabi run??

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by naijadrivablog: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
diportivo:

tundra bawo??

that brt dey sabi run??
grin
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
diportivo:

tundra bawo??

that brt dey sabi run??

That thing will keep up with most V6 sedans. Try the 5.7L V8 with supercharger then you'd see miracles as it smokes you off from the start line.
Re: Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingreign:

That thing will keep up with most V6 sedans. Try the 5.7L V8 with supercharger then you'd see miracles as it smokes you off from the start line.

There's a supercharged Tundra?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One In 10 Lagos Drivers Have Valid Driver's Licence / The Best Electric Cars On Sale. (PICTURES N SPECS) / Why Are Nigerians Running Away From 607..please Tell Me Because I Want To Get On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.