Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly (24903 Views)

2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Coldie(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
200k for somebody's life wow
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by specialmati(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
embarassed whats else can i say RIP young one.the way people die in this country.oh Lord may nothing or no one cut short our years of earth.Amen
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by xcelentattitude(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hit the like button if you are just learning about the word 'orderly', just like me cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by chaloskyx: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
CALL YOU KE? YOU SEE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS KILLING THEIR OWN CITIZENS WITH THEIR OWN HANDS AND YOU EXPECT THEM TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN OUR GOVERNMENT CARES MORE FOR THEIR EXPENSIVE TOYS CARS AND PETS THAN THEIR CITIZENS
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by MotiveU(f): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
But she wants terrorists to appeal in Supreme Court

But she can't offer her condolence to the family that was killed by her PA.
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Throwback: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Was he doing his job protecting Abike Dabiri when he killed the victim while drunk at a beer parlour?

If the answer is No, then how does the private failings of the police man concern Abike Dabiri?

Or is Abike Dabiri the IG of police?

Anyway, I commiserate with the family over the loss of an irreplaceable life.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
If I am Abike, I will find a way to offer condolence to the family.
But let's be sincere with ourself, the policeman was not on official duty. He went to drink(according to what we read). Trying to guilt trip Abike as being responsible doesn't look fair to me.

He was not on duty when he committed the offence. He was drunk, I don't know what Abike supposed to do though as a mother probably she should have visited the family.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by dalass(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
But let's be sincere with ourself, the policeman was not on official duty. He went to drink(according to what we read). Trying to guilt trip Abike as being responsible doesn't look fair to me.

Exactly!

He wasn't with her when the incident happened. So how is she supposed to take responsibility for his stupidity

We need to hold our political post occupiers responsible but not for other peoples offences. Not fair abeg.. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by tutudesz: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
naija4life247:

Having breakfast in a beer parlour. What a lazy youth. But nothing justifies being killed unjustly. May God forgive his sins and console his family. If Abike Dabiri does not call the bereaved family within 24 hours, then Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will strike her.
Call the family for what Was the police on official duty undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by tutudesz: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
dalass:

Exactly!

He wasn't with her when the incident happened. So how is she supposed to take responsibility for his stupidity

We need to hold our political post occupiers responsible but not for other peoples offences. Not fair abeg.. undecided
Like if he was on official duty in the 1st place

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Goodman247: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
TossTos:
She believe the person her ordely People killed
is nobody .
This people will kill and feel no remorse of doing it .

That is why it is good to stay safe in this country .
I beseech you to stay safe out there and stay outta trouble .
true bro, the eltes protect themselves very well, why the commons are nobody
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by hush15: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by marvin906(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
The officer was not on duty..
So he's actions outside her domain is none of her business...
Let's be truthful

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by CioAngels(f): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Abike has always been a willing tool in the hands of Tinubu-Fulani since 400BC

She can only run her mouth and name shame Igbos in diaspora when in fault with authority
You are very right. Since she joined politics she lost all the shine and respect she gained as a newscaster at NTA of old and not NTA of today with no substance and 99percent from one tribe.
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by mannatech: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Don't want to look insensitive but is the orderly on duty when he committed the crime, is he providing orderly duty to Abike at the bear parlor or he's there privately?

If he's there privately I don't see why drag abike or call her into this, will her call raise the dead? what matter should be justice and compensation

Abike does not own you anything, it's not her son that kill your son neither is the culprit her employee if she offer anything it's out of magnanimity not that she must
I wonder too.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
naija4life247:

Having breakfast in a beer parlour. What a lazy youth. But nothing justifies being killed unjustly. May God forgive his sins and console his family. If Abike Dabiri does not call the bereaved family within 24 hours, then Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will strike her.
you’re very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

It's not about whether d police man was on duty or not. D matter no concern diaspora. That's d only thing d woman is interested in
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by zoedew: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
The bullet actually missed her! When you have a drunk for an orderly you risk being a victim!!
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
People who speak from all corners of their mouth will find a way to twist this.
Imagine if the policeman was assigned to anybody from Otuoke, related to Wike or Obaseki, their lie lie and bigotry for don nearly bring NAIRALAND down.
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by CioAngels(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
All she does is talk tough with no action. How many Nigerian citizens has she saved. All she does is collect astacode and proceed to do her private business. Since she entered politics she lost the sincere love she earned at NTA since started dealing with Vampires. She has power now as she is now with evilmen so she now feels, who are they to earn her respect.
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
kirajustice:
PEOPLES GAZETTE

https://peoplesgazette.com/abike-dabiri-has-not-condoled-us-since-her-aide-killed-our-teenage-son-family/

This is not Dabiri's business, haba! Let them pursue their claim to compensation with the useless NPF

Illiteracy is truly a disease

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Dpharisee: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nbotee:
If na to make bias statements about a certain region now, she'll b all over the internet making noise... If only some of these overzealous officers truly know how disposable dey are, dey won't always want to kill demselves for politicians. Abike kuku stopped having sense afta she joined politics and APC.. Her sense and empathy ended with her days in NTA's NEWSLINE
You mean calling out Igbo names for crimes abroad while referring to Yoruba criminals abroad simply as Nigerians
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by ofiko123(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
TossTos:
is nobody .

How do we stay safe when the country is not safe..
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Don't want to look insensitive but is the orderly on duty when he committed the crime, is he providing orderly duty to Abike at the bear parlor or he's there privately?

If he's there privately I don't see why drag abike or call her into this, will her call raise the dead? what matter should be justice and compensation

Abike does not own you anything, it's not her son that kill your son neither is the culprit her employee if she offer anything it's out of magnanimity not that she must

God bless you , why are trying to stain her name for something she might not even know about

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Burruchaga71(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
The woman is an ethnic bigot
. Very useless woman.
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
MsAllison:
expect nothing from that prostitute

I don't know how u guys derive joy in exhibiting ur lack of matters and home training just because u believe your are online and nobody knows you.

Now read your comment again can you see any sense in it . Don't u think that she might not even be aware of the incident ,the police officer was not on duty and she might not even be in the country at that time .You didn't even digest the topic before typing or do you earn a living form abusive word

Anyway it only a prostitute that will find it easy to call others a prostitute abi she sleep with ur papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by KosiGee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
TossTos:
is nobody .

The deceased was minding his business and enjoying his breakfast in peace when the burukutu inebriated police man shot him.

How else would one be staying safe and out of trouble?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by fkj950ax(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Even if I think Abike has behaved badly in government, the crime of her orderly is not her responsibility.
He was not on duty. He was not with her. The orderly on his own free time at a booze joint killed somebody, and you want her to assume an official duty to reach out to the family.
The orderly is a staff of PoliceNG. It's the CP or his designate that has that responsibility.
If the murder happened in the course of the job or protecting Abike, that's understandable.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Cbwinner(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2020
IG accounts with real followers available for sale DM if you're interested
Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by Cbwinner(m): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2020
IG accounts with real followers available for sale DM if you're interested
08165522683 5k,1k(3)and 2k followers for sale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits / NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles / Pictures From NNPP Campaign Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.