Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo (3488 Views)

20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / PHOTOS) So Called Repentant Bokoharam Been Treated As Saudi Royals / Biriyai Dambo And Ayebaesin Edoghotu-Omoh Want To Replace Ben Bruce Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Sportz: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
A repentant Bokoharam gave us info on soldiers before the recent attack in Damboa - Senator Ali Ndume

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QwZ0BKtY5s
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by adadike(f): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Can terrorist really repent? A terrorist is ready to die for the cause he believes in. Stop wasting money on rehabilitating Boko Haram members coz Boko Haram is Boko Haram nothing like repentant bokoharam. They are all the same. Even this govt is repentant bokoharam, say one thing today, do another tommorow

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by November1857(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
North keep on dragging Nigeria backwards !

Has good news ever come out of Arewa North?

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by coolcharm(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by illicit(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
ok now ....
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by inoki247: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
okay they're updated more than the DSS...

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by studman: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
We don’t have a serious government.

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Nbotee(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Banditry and Boko Haram are business ventures for ppl in dis govt

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by TimmyA: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Additional problem for them, you gave a killer/ terrorist freedom, expect him to commit more atrocities. Now you are crying foul after you made them to be an insider, expect them to leak info to the enemy camp, which they belong

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na DJ switch be their problem Awon Oloriburuku

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Racoon(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hehehe! DSS no go hear or see this intel to work on. Useless lapdog.

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by OfficialAwol(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
See what DSS should be working on but they would rather be chasing EndSARS protesters for trying to 'overthrow' Buhari govt.

6 Nigerians were funding Boko Haram from UAE but CBN never froze those accounts but is running haywire on EndSARS protesters. And all Abike Dabiri-Erewa could say was that those convicted can approach the Supreme court.

Imagine what she would have said if it was 6 Igbos that were convicted in Spain for sending wire transfers to IPOB.

Zombies will still foam in the mouth for their darling daddy Buhari.

Fools.

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by ClassicMan202(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Make I book space jor
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by ursullalinda(f): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Just imagine this!......well very soon Boko haram will chase them all out from their region......they should keep baptizing terrorist be freeing them

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Daftyouth(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg free all the terrorists’ give them money and rehabilitate them into all communities in Nigeria. Let them kill everybody in the ountry, who cares, after all politicians terrorized our future.
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Moferere: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2020
The Senate President confirmed it on Channels TV this evening.
This is how Buhari is fighting Boko Haram
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by TooMuchStuff: 1:06am On Nov 12, 2020
ty
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Rugaria: 1:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Buhari has finished this country!
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by opribo(m): 1:22am On Nov 12, 2020
This govt partnered with boko to gain power. Now you tell me how on earth they can ever defeat boko.

Truth is that boko haram will never go away it has come to stay. If Nigerian government means business let join forces with neighboring countries and declare a total war on boko and see how they are crushed. That cannot be done by this government.

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by ibnquasale(m): 1:29am On Nov 12, 2020
So the repentant ones are not boko haram’s DSS. I only feel for the gallant and innocent soldiers who are losing their lives
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Sebi I talk am say no be air craft matter

This government is fantastically corrupt

I won't be surprised if they recruit their suppose repentant Bokoharam into the Nigerian army undecided
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by livebyday(m): 2:55am On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:
See what DSS should be working on but they would rather be chasing EndSARS protesters for trying to 'overthrow' Buhari govt.

6 Nigerians were funding Boko Haram from UAE but CBN never froze those accounts but is running haywire on EndSARS protesters. And all Abike Dabiri-Erewa could say was that those convicted can approach the Supreme court.

Imagine what she would have said if it was 6 Igbos that were convicted in Spain for sending wire transfers to IPOB.

Zombies will still foam in the mouth for their darling daddy Buhari.

Fools.

Be mindful of the propaganda you listen to that makes you type such unguarded comments

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by tobechi74: 3:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Buhari was nominated to be the chief representative for bokoharam
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by espn(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Government is not actually sincere with there fight against insurgency. They are only making money from this. They will only be holding yeye security meetings with unfit and confused so called chief of staffs. Sack them all and replace them with a mean,heartless and sincere person who is really ready to step on toes to end insurgency.
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2020
livebyday:

Be mindful of the propaganda you listen to that makes you type such unguarded comments

Why is it that any time DSS is mentioned, its moles spring up... the work to be done is very vivid and clear..

It's his remark, if there was no gaffe.. he wont have said it.

The onus is on you to work on Intel's provided by UAE in fishing out bokoharam financiers, an unconcerned country did that in 3 years, the parent country is yet to do it in 11years despite wasting scarce resources.

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by OfficialAwol(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
livebyday:

Are u sick or something?

What is propaganda in my comment?

That 6 Nigerians weren't convicted in UAE for funding Boko Haram?

That Abike Dabiri did not ask them to approach supreme court?

Or that CBN did not freeze accounts of EndSARS promoters in the guise that they are a threat to national security?

Where's the propaganda Mr man?

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by brighter: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
If I hear.........

They should tell us another story abeg
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by RepoMan007: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2020
adadike:
Can terrorist really repent? A terrorist is ready to die for the cause he believes in. Stop wasting money on rehabilitating Boko Haram members coz Boko Haram is Boko Haram nothing like repentant bokoharam. They are all the same. Even this govt is repentant bokoharam, say one thing today, do another tommorow
Belief is a strong factor in terrorism and resides in the heart.

Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by livebyday(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Are u sick or something?

What is propaganda in my comment?

That 6 Nigerians weren't convicted in UAE for funding Boko Haram?

That Abike Dabiri did not ask them to approach supreme court?

Or that CBN did not freeze accounts of EndSARS promoters in the guise that they are a threat to national security?

Where's the propaganda Mr man?

You must be new here?

I will caution you to be mindful of insulting me or anyone here again.

If topics or comments offend you you have to right to express yourself politely this isn't a motor park.

Be warned
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by OfficialAwol(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2020
livebyday:

You must be new here?

I will caution you to be mindful of insulting me or anyone here again.

If topics or comments offend you you have to right to express yourself politely this isn't a motor park.

Be warned

Is that how u wanna escape answering my question?
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by OfficialAwol(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
RepoMan007:
Belief is a strong factor in terrorism and resides in the heart.

Not just in terrorism but in all things.

Once somebody is convinced about a course, forget it. It will take a miracle to turn him back
Re: A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo by NOwazobia: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2020
livebyday:

what is unguarded in his comment, are they not fact anymore. O! Sorry, i almost forgot i quoted a Zombie.

I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar / Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) / What Is This Creature Called?