Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar (3495 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Lelelalalele: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have studied all the candidates and I must admit that H.E Atiku is more prepared. Apart from that, I believe that only Atiku can help us remove the wicked regime of APC. Atiku and PDP are the only ones that can make a president of Southeast extraction a reality.

I am also supporting Atiku because he's the only one that looks like a nationalist, of all the candidates. Example, it's only Atiku that has people from different regions supporting him on social media, check their names. You'll see Ifeanyi, Seun, Abubakar, in fact, most of his supporters on social media are not Northerners. However, 99.9% of Tinubu's supporters are Yoruba while 40% of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos (Obi comes 2nd after Atiku)

Even though I love Obi and want him to win, I must tell myself the truth - Obi can't win next year’s election. After Atiku, yes, he has a great chance of winning. But if Tinubu wins (God forbid), then Igbos would have to wait for 16 years with anti-Igbo policies from the government but if Atiku wins, we'll only wait for 8 years or even 4 if Atiku refuses to go for 2nd term, and still enjoy his government as he's a nationalist and a friend of Ndigbo.

My family members have also joined the Atikulate train! Cos Atiku is the solution to our problems

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Adext4sure(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Speak for yourself bros..

Solution to your family only!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by SmartPolician: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
The best thing life gave everyone was CHOICE.

Congratulations because you just made yours!

We will meet at the polls!

Come rain, come shine, Peter Obi has my vote!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by KevMitnick: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol...enjoy
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by StormpyBee: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lelelalalele:
I have studied all the candidates and I must admit that H.E Atiku is more prepared. Apart from that, I believe that only Atiku can help us remove the wicked regime of APC. Atiku and PDP are the only ones that can make a president of Southeast extraction a reality.

I am also supporting Atiku because he's the only one that looks like a nationalist, of all the candidates. Example, it's only Atiku that has people from different regions supporting him on social media, check their names. You'll see Ifeanyi, Seun, Abubakar, in fact, most of his supporters on social media are not Northerners. However, 99.9% of Tinubu's supporters are Yoruba while 40% of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos (Obi comes 2nd after Atiku)

Even though I love Obi and want him to win, I must tell myself the truth - Obi can't win next year’s election. After Atiku, yes, he has a great chance of winning. But if Tinubu wins (God forbid), then Igbos would have to wait for 16 years with anti-Igbo policies from the government but if Atiku wins, we'll only wait for 8 years or even 4 if Atiku refuses to go for 2nd term, and still enjoy his government as he's a nationalist and a friend of Ndigbo.

My family members have also join the Atikulate train! Cos Atiku is the solution to our problems

You need spiritual rehabilitation.

You never supported Obi. There's no need to withdraw your support, it wasn't even there.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
You were never in support of Obi

This is corruption fighting back

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Jking20(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Well said, and I must confess that Nigerians are very optimistic with Atiku's privatization plan.
But firstly, HE Atiku can never change. Nigerians know him as a deceitful person and would always be that, except he proves it to people.
Secondly, HE Atiku keen interest of he must be president of Nigeria is in his interest based on the way he goes extra mile to get whatever he wants.
Lastly, HE Atiku would have been a better choice for Nigerians, only if it would have been the North turn to rule again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Lelelalalele: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
StormpyBee:

You never supported Obi. There's no need to withdraw your support, it wasn't even there.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi.

You don't have to oppose my choice. Respect it like I respect yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Femifasola: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lelelalalele:

My family members have also joined the Atikulate train! Cos Atiku is the solution to our problems
See this munch. You have been an Atiku supporter nothing like withdraw. Go wash your Nyash, mpama

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Trinitycian: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
You're welcome to our family cheesy
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by prettyayomide01(f): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Honestly, a southerner should rule this time around.

You guys are giving northerners signal that you rate them third after God and White man

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Davinity: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Small change wey dem credit this one account him don dey write gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Fkmodhi: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
As if the mofos support Peter Obi before you sha want to trend on OBIdients we know you all no dey disguise...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by floss(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lelelalalele:

Atiku is not a choice

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Oilwell(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lelelalalele:

From all your previous post you have never suppprted Peter Obi for even a second.

An uninformed population is the delight of every politician

So stop posting lies and nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Guzel: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
You are a pathetic liar. Worse than the Tinubu you are scared of l!!! Just went through all you 92 comments from 2020. You had all along leaned towards Atiku. You even commented on Obi positioning himself as a vp to Atiku. Come out with your full chest ( if there’s any). Stop hiding under pretentious means to campaign.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Kingspin(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lelelalalele:

They shake small you already down.
Freedom is not easy o

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Yankee101: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Very logical
Atiku the next president

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Chidi2022: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Guzel:
You are a pathetic liar. Worse than the Tinubu you are scared of l!!! Just went through all you 92 comments from 2020. You had all along leaned towards Atiku. You even commented on Obi positioning himself as a vp to Atiku. Come out with your full chest ( if there’s any). Stop hiding under pretentious means to campaign.
You are even generous to check his posts.... Oyingbo market doesn't know when one trader refuses to come to the market....
Have you ever seen where the winning margin between two parties is 1? His presence was never noticed so what do you expect from him absence? it will still not be noticed....

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2022
StormpyBee:

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi.

A vote for Obi is a backyard vote for Tinubu dont make that mistake . Obi cannot win any of the 19 states of the North

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by 9jalyte: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

A vote for Obi is a backyard vote for Tinubu dont make that mistake . Obi cannot win any of the 19 states of the North

Neither can Atiku win any of the States in the South. While Obi can say today that He is 100% sure of South East and South South, Nether Atiku nor Tinubu can boast of being sure of two regions. The icing of victory will come from middle belt and Christian North. So, help me analyse for your self what the Chances of Obi are in Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa, Plateau, Kaduna, Taraba, Kogi, Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe Niger. When you do the analysis yourself, come back and tell us who you should advice to go prepare his acceptance speech.
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Fathai(m): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Lelelalalele:

a nationalist that cannot condemn the death of Deborah because of his Fulani brother. A nationalist that cannot call out the bad activities of Fulani herdsmen and Fulani bandits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by bummyla(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Fly away joor! They don pay you abi! Well Done! No comment for now!
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by techWriter3: 4:13am On Aug 11, 2022
hear for yourself homies
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Lush100(m): 5:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Fathai:
a nationalist that cannot condemn the death of Deborah because of his Fulani brother. A nationalist that cannot call out the bad activities of Fulani herdsmen and Fulani bandits.

We are still waiting for his approval for his handler to post the tweet.

Very deceptive set of human being that can not stand for the truth.
They have converted a whole nations resource in the name of Nnpc to their ltd company,
They will soon convert CBN to their personal commercial bank.
Non-criminal bandits of the Boko-jaram wing feeling funky

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by AntonVince: 5:28am On Aug 11, 2022
prettyayomide01:
Honestly, a southerner should rule this time around.

You guys are giving northerners signal that you rate them third after God and White man

Vote Peter Obi if you’re truly desirous of seeing a Southerner at the helm in 2023.
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Masterclass32: 5:41am On Aug 11, 2022
You were never in support of Obi.
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by shortIGBOman: 5:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Lelelalalele:

God bless you. You too get sense. Only reasonable People think like this.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by butterfly777(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Clap yourself. Come 2023, your eyes go clear.

Peter Obi is a go. Tinubu and Atiku, clear road for am.
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Obidient4life3: 6:23am On Aug 11, 2022
It doesn't change anything. As you dey go PDP na so others dey come Labour party.
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by ajekpaks(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Bro if this country works, it works for you and for me... if Obi wins, It's a win for you and for me, if he loses it's not a loss for him, it's a loss for us...

All these cheap blackmail will not work

Every body just chasing relevance with Peter Obis name.

Okay we have heard you. thank you for your services. Our fondest wishes in your new adventure.

Me Wove!

PeterDatti© 2023
Re: I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar by DaInferno(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
The best thing life gave everyone is CHOICE.

Congratulations because you just made yours!

We will meet at the polls!

Come rain, come shine, Peter Obi has my vote!
gbagam...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. / Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? / Photos of Peter Obi Degree, Waec and Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.