Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel (45728 Views)

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Delsantus8(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:
That is good, we knew before that Yorubas are more intelligent, brave and knowledgeable than thus Igbo cowards.....
Let the idiot UI[s][/s] Okeke nri be suspended...
tongue
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Idontknowyou: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:
That is good, we knew before that Yorubas are more intelligent, brave and knowledgeable than thus Igbo cowards.....
Let the idiot Okeke nri be suspended...

Tribalist fool.. was it not the same yoruba and Hausa that put us in these present situation.. I know you are jealous whenever you see the igbos progressing but let me tell you, your problems can never affect us.. Igbos rule the world..

Coward smelling Yoruba goat

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by doggedfighter(f): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:
There's no need for "if found guilty.."

He's guilty already and should be suspended for 600 years.

Such a buffoon.

I wonder if he set out to beat Buhari's buffoonery.

Ezi.
Hahahahahahaha.

Been long I heard someone call anyone ezi grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by emperor863(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2020
tobechi74:
To do their dirty job,they hire a Southerner

Please be specific, a south easterner.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by frank317: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2020
So every topic in Nairaland automatically turns to tribalism... And why is this fight more between yourubas and igbos?

This place is begining to really disgust me... Call me when u acheive something from ur stupid fights.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by 2cribz: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2020
All these charge and bail lawyers, proud and arrogant, i have met his type severally.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Mrken50: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:
there's no iota of Sense in your altercation of generalising Igbo as coward or implying words. Watch your tongue and be guided.....

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by buchilino(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BW U N OKEKE

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:

I laugh at your self-deceit.
Yorubas are actually more intelligent than Igbo when it comes to selfishness (sinking a whole nation in a view to getting 2023 presidency), conning, and zombism.

Deep down you know we are smart than you. Quite unlike you, we shun slavery and we fight at all cost for liberation

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by buchilino(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I don't blame you, I blame the people who refuse to give you Education.
Politics is about interest, you have your son, Peter Obi on the ballot, you refuse to come out and vote for him.
Despite your misguided noise, we still gave him more votes than you do.
BLAME YOUR PEOPLE FOR VOTER APATHY, don't blame Yoruba.

Below is the score of PDP in the southern part of Nigeria in 2019.
South East — 1,693,485
South West — 1,776,670
South South — 2,231,232

MAY I ASK WHERE ALL THESE TRIBAL GARBAGE IS COMING FROM

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by madjune(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2020
gadafi74:

Brave kwa?

How many wars una don fight?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Danny50: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... This guy must suffer for 700years.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Christo40(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2020
The was a country called Nigeria = A Confused Nation.....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by afroxyz: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I won't like to toe this path.
But we must ask ourselves, why are these guys the only available tools in the hand of tyrants.

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.

So says the man whose elders betrayed Awolowo, Abiola and foisted Buhari on us

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by afroxyz: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I don't blame you, I blame the people who refuse to give you Education.
Politics is about interest, you have your son, Peter Obi on the ballot, you refuse to come out and vote for him.
Despite your misguided noise, we still gave him more votes than you do.
BLAME YOUR PEOPLE FOR VOTER APATHY, don't blame Yoruba.

Below is the score of PDP in the southern part of Nigeria in 2019.
South East — 1,693,485
South West — 1,776,670
South South — 2,231,232

Mumu. A small history lesson would have told you that majority of Igbos stay outside Igbo land. When would you people have sense sef

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by afroxyz: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2020
frank317:
So every topic in Nairaland automatically turns to tribalism... And why is this fight more between yourubas and igbos?

This place is begining to really disgust me... Call me when u acheive something from ur stupid fights.

I suspect that there are northerners posing as Yoruba and Igbos to fan the embers of hate
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2020
He deserves it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by AfroKnight: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
Was his property destroyed to start it?. If yes he has every right to be aggrieved.

However he should direct his grievances to those who caused and escalated the crisis.

He cannot sue leaders of a protest or other protesters for any damage done to his property. He can only sue the person(s) who destroyed it.

Besides he didn’t lose sh!t. He is only an !diot who desperately craves attention.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by DAMN99: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2020
like for real, how do you sue people who are innocent for what you are charging them for? everyone knows they were not the one that sponsor those hoodlums and plus everyone knows who did sponsor them.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Which right? Only the STATE can institute a criminal case.

Okeke's certificate is questionable

Obviously your cranium is quite minute as it's housing a tiny brain.
Keep wallowing in tribalism like a pig that will never leave its muddy pond. People offices were vandalized and incinerated banks gave rise to unemployment here in Lagos, give a helping hand to the ones you know n stop "bleating" like a goat

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2020
charge and bail lawyer want make name for himself
;Dcharge and bail lawyer want make name for himself
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2020
All these fools that are busy working for the north, they should understand that money isn’t everything oh, the north understands that power is better than money . If this fool likes let him not wake up . I pity the fools that are still supporting the north in this regime your name na sorry

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by DSoj(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Deji Adeyanju is a serial public NUISANCE
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Donspicey: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
R0kstarr8:
we are just taking about how they filed lawsuit s on the celebrities as if it will really take effect.. abeg what we should be thinking of is to bring the Endsars movement back. Innocent lives won't go for nothing nah

They want to use dat lawyer to distract us.......

The even called us terrorists.....

We need to show dem hw terrorists behave.....

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by pacespot(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Is he the only one whose properties were destroyed. I know it can be painful to lose properties you have worked hard for, but filing a suit against these individuals is foolhardy. You are only doing more harm than good to yourself and you will still not get anything in return from your lawsuit. Maybe he is doing this to get into the limelight, because nobody knew him before, now he is getting the attention.

By the way, most of the destructions carried out during the protest were hired political thugs and hoodlums, not the peaceful protestors. The real protestors are as much as victims as yourself. He should contact the government rather, I heard they are paying back people whose properties were destroyed.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by iwuchukwutony(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Some Nigerian are against Endsars but only few people are against Endsars. While all this headache...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2020
APC will ruin Ur career, mumu lawyer. Justice Falana will disgrace you for suing his son falz.

Your case is an unfortunate one. Used by politicians to end his career

Anu mpama!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by LibertyRep: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

He cannot sue leaders of a protest or other protesters for any damage done to his property. He can only sue the person(s) who destroyed it.

Besides he didn’t lose sh!t. He is only an !diot who desperately craves attention.

I agree with you. Everyone can guess who sponsored the privileged thugs in SUV that attacked the protesters at Abuja.
Everyone can guess who deployed military to Lekki that escalated the crisis.

These are the people he shd direct his grievances, if any, to.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by mrkings84(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:
There's no need for "if found guilty.."

He's guilty already and should be suspended for 600 years.

Such a buffoon.

I wonder if he set out to beat Buhari's buffoonery.

Ezi.

I thought buffoon is the name of one football keeper like that.....?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
goldony:

Obviously your cranium is quite minute as it's housing a tiny brain.
Keep wallowing in tribalism like a pig that will never leave its muddy pond. People offices were vandalized and incinerated banks gave rise to unemployment here in Lagos, give a helping hand to the ones you know n stop "bleating" like a goat

I wondered if you use your sense to reason. Show me any iota of tribalism in the message you quoted.
Dindinrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates / Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.