Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel (45730 Views)

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
afroxyz:

Mumu. A small history lesson would have told you that majority of Igbos stay outside Igbo land. When would you people have sense sef

Who mumu now? 75% of Igbos are staying outside igbo land nau grin grin grin

Outside igbo lands that you called brown roofs or Bokoharam land.

Ọdẹ
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Kai....Arthur Nzeribe and Uche Chukwumerije were legends at this nonsense under IBB. There was another phool that lead the YEAA group. Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha

The guy is Daniel Kanu
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by 2sexycom(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:
There's no need for "if found guilty.."

He's guilty already and should be suspended for 600 years.

Such a buffoon.

I wonder if he set out to beat Buhari's buffoonery.

Ezi.
the guy even stole a phone one time according to rumours grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by TheAdvocate(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Which right? Only the STATE can institute a criminal case.

Okeke's certificate is questionable

That's actually not true. Any aggrieved Nigerian can file a direct criminal suit. It's only a charge at the High Court that needs fiat of the AG.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
ransomed:

They see Peter Obi as ndi Anambra. There is an issue of internal strife within igbo Nation that destroys more than Operation Python Dance. The truth must be told.

Even in Anambra, people from Anambra North - Aguleri, umuleri and co voted against Obi.

I was in their Governors Lodge, Amawbia the day Ganduje visited their Governor.
I am so ashamed for them
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
dalass:

Its like Peak advert...

Its in them! undecided
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Enice(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
Burma boy and Wizkid sent people to destroy his property abi?
Mr man, it is called responsibility. you take responsibility for every seed you plant. when a police man in one far away town takes bribe or commits a crime, Buhari is blamed because he is the C in C FRN. Buhari does not even know the man from Adam yet he is blamed. now if you call people out to disobey law and order, you take responsibility for the outcome of your call. As ringleaders you are responsible for all the sheepies. Also, human rights belongs to us all not a set of people or the majority. human rights has nothing to do with majority but individuals. your rights stops from where mine starts. you have a right to protest, I have a right to use the road where the protest is being held except that place has been approved by proper authority for protest. in this case you people deprived lawful citizens of the use of the tollgate, you burnt down the tollgate and set óut to destroy government properties, killing and maiming as you go along. this man has every right to sue.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by broadman20: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I won't like to toe this path.
But we must ask ourselves, why are these guys the only available tools in the hand of tyrants.

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.

You forgot to mention Awolowo who literally address Nigeria as a mare geographical expression, was disgraced, and imprisoned. But chickened out when the time for all to answer his father's name came calling.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
broadman20:

You forgot to mention Awolowo who literally address Nigeria as a mare geographical expression, was disgraced, and imprisoned. But chickened out when the time for all to answer his father's name came calling.

Lol, Ojukwu who led you to Biafra war and died a Nigerian is what?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by broadman20: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Lol, Ojukwu who led you to Biafra war and died a Nigerian is what?

Hahahaha but that dream was ostracized by Awo, or have you forgotten his biase against the north before the Biafrian project?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Charlie2020(f): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I don't blame you, I blame the people who refuse to give you Education.
Politics is about interest, you have your son, Peter Obi on the ballot, you refuse to come out and vote for him.
Despite your misguided noise, we still gave him more votes than you do.
BLAME YOUR PEOPLE FOR VOTER APATHY, don't blame Yoruba.

Below is the score of PDP in the southern part of Nigeria in 2019.
South East — 1,693,485
South West — 1,776,670
South South — 2,231,232
. What percentage of Igbo votes constitute SW votes
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Charlie2020:
. What percentage of Igbo votes constitute SW votes
Tell me. And please bring a verifiable fact.
Do well by telling me the percentage of Hausa votes in the SE too.

Nonsense undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by blackgold90(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

I will answer your question
Buhari/Osinbajo - Yes.

My question:
Why did your people absent themselves from the polls even when Peter Obi was on the ballot?

NB: The absentee voters are more guilty than those who made a choice in any election.

So you and you tribe voted buhari and you still have the effortery to come to public forum to establish stupidity...oya go meet osinbajor may he right all buhari misdoing
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Successdude(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

But we must ask ourselves, why are these guys the only available tools in the hand of tyrants.

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.

Ogbuu101:

There is no greater tool than the tribe that always claim sophistication, yet gave a backward, certificateless, sharia loving,boko Haram sympathetic and wicked buhari majority votes not once but twice.
There is nothing buhari is doing now he didn't do in his first term yet una go vote am again.

Do you guys know that three of you are being used by people who aren't from you both tribes your abusing ?

Including you Gadafi74 ...... Three of you ain't wise.

That's how a random person wee just post and hoping to get you guys head against each other and you begin from there.

You guys are indeed not wise.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by oguns222: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

There is no greater tool than the tribe that always claim sophistication, yet gave a backward, certificateless, sharia loving,boko Haram sympathetic and wicked buhari majority votes not once but twice.
There is nothing buhari is doing now he didn't do in his first term yet una go vote am again.

But your tribesmen are always tools in the hands of the north. You always place money above honor. In fact, you can murder your family members in cold blood for money
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by oguns222: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Lol.
Sufferstication at work.
Did your ppl give Osama buhari majority vote or not?

It does not change the fact that the same southwest gave your son, Peter Obi, more votes than you did. The igbos always shout about hating the north. But when it comes to acting it out, they always prove to be liars.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
blackgold90:

So you and you tribe voted buhari and you still have the effortery to come to public forum to establish stupidity...oya go meet osinbajor may he right all buhari misdoing

My regards to your father, tell him he failed to raise you well.

He's a mistake to fatherhood
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by blackgold90(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

My regards to your father, tell him he failed to raise you well.

He's a mistake to fatherhood

I know you are very pained
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by harmony75: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
good the suspension should be for life he's arrogance should not be tolerated at all.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Moferere: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
blackgold90:

I know you are very pained

Yes, you jumped on a thread that's meant for exchange of ideas and you brought the word STUPIDITY.
It didn't show that you were properly raised.

So disgusting.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by banio: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Liposure:
He should have a taste of his own medicine, he started it afterall

This lawyer will be regretting now. Doing trouble with natural trouble makers, like Deji, is not a wise idea
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Ogbuu101: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
oguns222:

But your tribesmen are always tools in the hands of the north. You always place money above honor. In fact, you can murder your family members in cold blood for money
So says the man from the region of skull miners where there is hardly a week without one ritual killing arrest.
Then, Awolowo was not a tool to the north, he was an instrument.
Same with the short,former pastor osunbade who is only useful when it comes to condolence visit.
You people have to come to terms that with the advent of social media, there is no room for Lagos-Ibadan taqqiya propaganda again.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by Ogbuu101: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
oguns222:

It does not change the fact that the same southwest gave your son, Peter Obi, more votes than you did. The igbos always shout about hating the north. But when it comes to acting it out, they always prove to be liars.
So all the votes in the south west belong to only yerobber ppl ba?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by oguns222: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

So all the votes in the south west belong to only yerobber ppl ba?

Oh. So, cursed flaaaatheads are more in southwest than their region? Your region must be cursed then for you to be running away from the place.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by authority2006(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
Was his property destroyed to start it?. If yes he has every right to be aggrieved.

However he should direct his grievances to those who caused and escalated the crisis .

And who do you think he directed it to?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by oguns222: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

So says the man from the region of skull miners where there is hardly a week without one ritual killing arrest.
Then, Awolowo was not a tool to the north, he was an instrument.
Same with the short,former pastor osunbade who is only useful when it comes to condolence visit.
You people have to come to terms that with the advent of social media, there is no room for Lagos-Ibadan taqqiya propaganda again.

Flaaaatheads also mine skull in the southwest. That's how they caught one flaaathead in Alaba with many skills buried in his shop. Your people are wicked and will do anything for money. I mean virtually anything, including becoming me slaves to fulani North.

In igbo land, there is no dignity or honor. All that matters is money
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by subcbouy: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Moferere:

Arthur Nzeribe
Uche Chukwumerije
Orji Uzor Kalu
Daniel Kanu and now
Kenechukwu Okeke.
Because of their cowardliness, actualization of Biafra is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by yoursidenigga(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
visijo:
Wahala for Nigeria

If Adam was spending more time with Eve, she wouldn't have had time to talk with the snake.�

I have thought about this before. Where on Earth did Adam go to? Since it was just the two of them at that time. And to think of the fact that they didn't need to work or do anything special. Just stay and Enjoy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by SocialJustice: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Enice:
Mr man, it is called responsibility. you take responsibility for every seed you plant. when a police man in one far away town takes bribe or commits a crime, Buhari is blamed because he is the C in C FRN. Buhari does not even know the man from Adam yet he is blamed. now if you call people out to disobey law and order, you take responsibility for the outcome of your call. As ringleaders you are responsible for all the sheepies. Also, human rights belongs to us all not a set of people or the majority. human rights has nothing to do with majority but individuals. your rights stops from where mine starts. you have a right to protest, I have a right to use the road where the protest is being held except that place has been approved by proper authority for protest. in this case you people deprived lawful citizens of the use of the tollgate, you burnt down the tollgate and set óut to destroy government properties, killing and maiming as you go along. this man has every right to sue.
Lol, Nigeria no fit better.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by marv1: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHY DIDNT YOU COMPLETE THE LIST BRUH OK LET ME HELP YA grin

THIEF BOLA AHMED TINUBU WAS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FOUND OURSELVES IN THIS MESSY SITUATION TODAY #FACT
OGBONNAYA ONU
CHIEF BISI AKANDE
PROF WOLE SOYINKA
THIEF ORJI UZOR KALU
SATANIST TUNDE BAKARE

INFACT OUR SOUTH-WEST LEADERS WERE THE MAJOR WILLING TOOLS IN THE HAND OF NORTHERNERS.

ARGUE WITH PRE-2015 NATIONS, PREMIUM TIMES AND PUNCH NEWSPAPERS angry

I don't even think you understand what you are saying.
You don't at all
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by prigoz(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:
There's no need for "if found guilty.."

He's guilty already and should be suspended for 600 years.

Such a buffoon.

I wonder if he set out to beat Buhari's buffoonery.

Ezi.
Not that he is ezi, he is serious anu ofia. He just looking for cheap popularity
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel by chubinwa(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Let it be known that that guy is the biggest fool ever liveth on this planet earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures) / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.