Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat (23286 Views)

Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons / Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / This Is Total Number Of Votes Trump Needs To Beat Biden From New Results (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
While some demented Religious experts believes Trump is coming back.

Goodbye Trump grin
Am surprise at how people came to the conclusion that Trump is a defender of Christianity. Somebody that have being shouting American first, somebody to withdraw America and their money from WHO, an organisation that is meant to help with the health of people around the world. A man that talk and act like a racist. Boko harem and Isis hate gayism, those that make them defender of Christianity
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by juman(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Trump cannot lead a third world country successfully.

He shows the weakness of America.
America is overrated country.
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by ecolime(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Afamed:

You are right but when you want to exercise your right, you need to come up with facts/ evidence to back them up so that you don't mislead your followers. Trump has made several allegations without single prove.
Hope you know no one goes to the court without facts? Courts are in the best position to dismiss (if unsubstantiated) or acknowledge materials brought forward them.

Not every exhibit is for media consumption the way we do in Nigeria. Besides, there a couple of details of dead voters all over the web. So sad MSMs are suppressing the news.
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Gbogbowa: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
greenskittles:

It would be funny if he didnt have the keys to the world's largest nuclear arsenal. He's like a child with a gun. If he did what he's doing now in any African country they would've released a press statement to the country telling them to honor the elections or risk sanctions.

Edit: for those who are still shouting fraud, can you give a reasonable explanation why the Trumpublicans are wholeheartedly accepting the results of the House races, where Trumpublicans won 5 new seats, but not the Presidential results (WHICH WERE CAST ON THE SAME BALLOT)?
most of you read new world order media like CNN and tbe rest where they cover real thing going on in USA,pls get your information from a neutral source like Newsmax then you will know Trump is winning,pls who is this person talking compare to the national judge that has ordered investigation into the issue
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by rolams(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
pickatyou2:
Like other top leader in the world are waiting so they won't say congratulations twice because we know how expensive and hard it is to achieve it. We ask you to wait also.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

Use your yeye car tracker to track Trump Votes so that you can congratulate him after his second loss!
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by crackhaus: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Oh well, I agree on some terms you've posited but I'd also like to make something clear. USA has the best electoral system in place in the whole world. You've got to be a superhuman to game the system. In 2016, the democrats claimed Russia rigged election for trump which was unfounded. Trump won that election. It's happening again as trump is alleging fraud in battleground states...but with no substantiated proof. Even those who claimed they had proofs were hiding behind the camera. They couldn't show their faces during interrogation. There's one thing I'd like you to note this morning. Trump may not have been the first contender to doubt the electoral process as you've said but he's merely making mockery of himself because he's expected to have understood the system better. You see, politicians are same everywhere in the world. They don't want to believe they could lose any election. I blame all the trump's political stroghead on the pollsters, the media and false projections. All these don't work all the time. Ahead of polls, the projections made always cause what I can call overconfidence on the part of the candidates. But when the opposite begin to happen, they start kicking and protesting. In 2016 ahead of polls, all the projections had leaned towards Hillary, with Democrats underestimating trump, the then dark horse and a new face in the American politics. When he won, they kicked.

Yesterday, same GOP won 2 more senate seats but has refused to call for a recount or file lawsuits like they did in battleground states and that's politicians for you. It also happens here. When the ruling party wins, the election isn't free and fair to the opposition but when it favours the latter, they hail the ruling party for not being partisan. They've forgotten the fact that, its the people who decide whom they want to win and not all the greedy politicians.

Trump only disgraced and disreputed America as a nation by behaving like a hooligan. He ought to have conceded defeat within 24 hours after losing. 2 days ago. The highly respected and unbiased independent observers called OAS said 2 days ago that, no evidence of rigging as alleged but trump still refused to concede. Can we say the OAS, the electors , the personnel employed to count ballots in various centres( most of whom might have bias for different parties but might not show it openly) , the traditionally republican state of Georgia where biden won and the former republican presidents and presidential candidates and members of the GOP who congratulated Biden were all working in favor of Biden? The answer is a capital NO! The people had chosen whom they preferred via the ballots so, Trump should just do the needful by conceding defeat. He should try again in the next 4 years like Israeli prime minister and some world leaders who had come back to prove their mettle and got reelected in the past had done. The USA ballots pass through stages before being counted, including screening and scanning by the computer, same way your visa is being scanned at POE and you can't game the system. Its a hard barrier to break.
LOL, believe me I have no personal bias against the electoral system. I actually consider it a good one compared to most other countries.

My point however is simple and that is, two can play the game.
If for the better part of four years, democrats could continuously doubt the legitimacy of Trump's presidency by using keywords such as 'Russian interference', 'Russian Collusion', 'Russian Hackers', then I see no reason why Trump should be vilified for doubting the legitimacy of Biden's victory.

No opposition ought to have monopoly over stupidity and I expect that even when Biden gets sworn-in, the next four years will be an interesting show filled with lots of attacks, conspiracies, and trolling of his presidency from the opposition... just like what was done to Trump, which I believe in all honesty is fair game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gbogbowa:
most of you read new world order media like CNN and tbe rest where they cover real thing going on in USA,pls get your information from a neutral source like Newsmax then you will know Trump is winning,pls who is this person talking compare to the national judge that has ordered investigation into the issue

Newsmax...neutral.....you are deluded
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Ghost3344: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
So u guys prefer Biden to Trump,hahaha na now Nigeria go legalize gay
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Ghost3344: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Onojanson:
Am surprise at how people came to the conclusion that Trump is a defender of Christianity. Somebody that have being shouting American first, somebody to withdraw America and their money from WHO, an organisation that is meant to help with the health of people around the world. A man that talk and act like a racist. Boko harem and Isis hate gayism, those that make them defender of Christianity
free dat thing, WHO na setup,just as Corona case dey increase for naija without patient.
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Emeka71(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mynd44:
In short "Stop acting like a petulant child and grow the eff up"

But to be honest, it is fun seeing Donald Trump throwing tantrums and saying all sorts of BS. It has been entertaining for 4 years
Donald Trump should go and relax and he should stop stressing himself.
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by GuyFawkes: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Al Gore contested results until Dec 13th.

Trump is following the lawful process of going to the courts.

There is plenty evidence of irregularities:

- Dead people voting.
- Ballots being back-dated.
- Voting machines switching votes
- Ballot harvesting.
- People being voted for with their maiden names.
- Republican election observers being prevented from their lawful role.
- Ballots being received past the deadline

If you were Trump, would you keep quiet?

Trump is a sore loser, spare us the balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Feggie3: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2020
GuyFawkes:

Trump is a sore loser, spare us the balderdash.
Republican election observers were called to testify and they denied they were been prevented from observing the election.
Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by Feggie3: 1:19am On Nov 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Have you ever wonder or surprised like me, why the media and foreign/European government are in a hurry and quick to congratulate and acknowledge Biden as the president elect despite the electoral case still being in court?

Anything that is in court could go either way depending on the evidence presented and the law....... If trump could gathered undisputed evidence of electoral fraud to the court, I think America and Biden could be in for real embarrassing and real awaking.
You can sin against the president (the father) and you sins are forgiven............ You can equally sin against the legislature (the son) and you you are forgiven BUT when you sin against the judiciary (the holy spirit) your sin can never ever be forgiven...... This is what we called the Trinity of the law.
Incase you don't know read about the scotus..... democrat should pray that there is no strong evidence of malpractice gathered against them........ IF they are found guilty, nothing can save them, not the media, not the foreign government and definitely not the people the jubilated on the street.

As for covid........ all of a sudden Dr fauci is now calling the Pfizer vaccine development " extraordinary and exiting" ........ This is the same Dr fauci that doubt the development of vaccine within this year, infact he was stating that it is NOT possible for a vaccine to be in use this year, he was saying that vaccine will be available middle of next year and the large scale distribution of vaccine to the general public might begin in 2022 ? Infact he was expressing concerned and discouraging people from taking the vaccine incase trump administration approved it usage this year..... Even new York governor was even talking about rejected this same Pfizer vaccine from entering new York if it is approved before election......... infact head of FDA was even saying that "this nose mask can even protect me more than the vaccine".... And according to a report in medical journal it is clearly stated that the nose mask can only stop you from spreading the virus by blocking your fluid from others when sneezing But the same mask can not stop you from getting infected when worned if others are not wearing mask. Infact it was discovered the 89% of the people that wore mask still get infected. All this is call election politics and they have won. And now that trump has lost election, all of a sudden there is a covid vaccine which is 90% efficient and is good for everyone including CNN...... The vaccine is now safe under Biden but under trump the same vaccine was bad and CNN warned everyone against it.
Very soon all the major countries around the world will come up with highly efficient vaccine because trump has been defeated. The aim of Corona virus has been achieve, i.e to remove trump from office...... I can bet with everything I have that no one will ever know the origin of Corona virus, it will for ever be buried in secretcy by world powers including world health organization.

Very soon ampicillin, hydroxy chloroquine, paracetamol will miraculous be approved by CDC and world health for treating Corona virus because trump is no more the president.
All of a sudden covid news is no more number one problem for America.
All of a sudden people can begin to gather in large crowd without the dangers of covid.
The vaccine that trump says will be ready by the end of October is miraculously ready after election simply because they didn't want trump to take the glory, infact they didn't want the vaccine development to give trump the advantage of winning during election.
Americans have been decieved..... After Corona virus which will eventually finish early next year, what is the economy recovery plans of Biden within the next four years....? His campaign was all about virus virus virus and death! No plans for economy.....
Now that the vaccine has come out before his administration has began..... What will be his other plans for the next four years? Nothing.
Now the new York governor coumo is even trying to lobby against trump administration, trying to stop it from distributing the vaccine.... According to coumo " it is bad that the vaccine is out during trump administration" . .. this is Because within the next two months Trump will end up accomplishing all the campaign promises (Corona virus solution) that Biden promise Americans within his next four years thereby leaving Biden with little or nothing to do within the next four years.

New world order.... And I refuse to be part of it
When i talk about new world order, i don't mean conspiracy theories.... I don't believe in Obama beast and trump saviour.

My only anger is that this leaders are intentionally killing us with so many virus that the manufacture from lab.... They cause the problem, they prevent the people from investigating.... They have the cure/vaccine which they have refused to distribute it to people. And they want a certain percentage of people to die before they start distribution........... They want a certain candidate to win election before they start distribution.

This is bad....... They are using the people as game

when I am talking about new world order i am not referring to a conspiracy theory.......

New world order is a clear fact that is currently sweeping around the world now.

For example.... U talk of BLM movement or black lives matter..... The far left democrat in America started kneeling down and pumping their fist and now everybody around the world is kneeling down and punching their fist Including premier league players.
Gays and homosexual right stated in America, Now the whole world is legalizing gay and homosexual including African countries.... Even the pope is trying to legalized it ....... Anglican Church have already legalized it.

Abortion Is legalized in all democrat state...... And now the wave have spread to Europe and the whole world...... Almost all European countries have approved abortion..

As for gender and sexuality, they have turn the who meaning upside down, say that an 8 year old child can decide their sexuality.... According to the left, a man can have a vagina and get pregnant and a woman can have a penis and impregnate or Foster a child... Children are being thought stupid sex Idiology in school and messing up their future forever.

This woke culture started in democrat run state in America and spread across the world..... And now they are even deciding what is racist and what is not...... So many words have been changed in the dictionary just because the left has called it racist. So many professionals have lost their jobs from saying a regular words just because the left have tagged those words racist.......... There is no more freedom of speech except for the left..... There is no more freedom of gathering or protest except for the left....... Infact tweeter, Facebook and Google has started blocking people personal account, censoring people personal view... Infact the world is going crazy and it is cause by the left.

All the main madia cnn, BBC, arjazira, Washington and new York times, arise news, sky news etc are reporting on and focusing on the left agenda......... Nothing is heard from the right....... they are only bad news and are deliberately attacking the right view

This is what is call new world order.............
The left want to deliberately change the way things are done in the world in order to favor them only... Even if it means encouraging violence and recking havoc in the world
This balderdash can never make us accept Trump. Chill, next 4 years Republicans should learn to field a more refined politician and not one that talks like a loose cannon.. grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Kenney: Trump Needs To "Put His Big Boy Pants On" And Accept Defeat by mk7doyle2018: 4:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Because Trump ban Nigeria Immigrants from USA. All of them get bad belle for am.

But I asked one Trump hater something.Na only Nigeria dey? Why e no ban Ghana, Cameron, and the many other black african countries?

The call him a racist. But What’s the difference between a whites only employing whites to an Hausa man who only employs Hausas, Yoruba only Yoruba, Ibo’s to IBo’s.

Instead of Nigeria to go fix their country well Dem dey blame the man.
If UK, USA, Canada, etc. Scatter their country the way we scatter our own

Where all of us go dey run go today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo / Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.