Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All (11879 Views)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by ello29(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Well said Sir, together we stand and united we will always. For those commenting and preaching hatred stop and join the rebuilding of this great country and let's make it work
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by Kyase(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2020
ecolime:
Let me say this again

If you partook in the looting and destruction of private properties/businesses. May your life never end well. All that you laboured for in your morning and afternoon will go up in flames when it's time for you to enjoy the night.

AMEN!!!

Ameeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn oooo
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by fredoooooo: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Oga we don hear abeg make una pack una load go back to wherever you all come from ..
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by ransomed: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
You ain't seen nothing . The last one was a rehearsal if you continue with anti people and selfish rule.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by ekaette1621: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
the kerosine governor
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by smsinnigeria(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
mrkings84:
No. We Yurubas don't accept this comment. Attack in Logos is not an injury to all but to the Yurubas, as Lagos is not a No Man's Land
You have problems with the use of English. Go back to school. By the way how many property so you own in Lagos.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by chatinent: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2020
I refuse to comment.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by hatakekakashi: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
It won't even be near
All the best

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by phkka1(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Ikpeazu should go and pay workers he is owing up to 15 months. Such a fool should not be allowed to open his mouth in the public.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by GidiCars: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
excel101:
Tinubu from Osun State became Gov. of Lagos State, Aregbeshola from Osun was Comm. for works, the man from Ekiti that contested for Gov. in Ekiti state was also a comm. in Lagos, even some Igbo men won elections in Lagos state. Even the Igbo man, Joe Igbokwe has a say in Lagos politics. My bro of a truth in few years to come Lagos State would completely be regarded as no man' s land.

Most people in government in Lagos state are not from Lagos but from other YORUBA states. As long as the government is YORUBA, Lagosians (omo Eko) don't give a fxck. Your brothers that you are talking about were only given miniature positions to grease for 2023. They still have YORUBA over Lords who watch over their activities and so they can't axt anyhow.

In other YORUBA states, there are also people outside those states working in government. They're just not as much as Lagos State, as long as they're YORUBAs and have the best interest of the state at heart, YORUBAs don't care. When you get to the east, you can go segregate yourselves. That's a state in the east would sack another person cause they are not indigenous to that state. We YORUBAs don't care about stuffs like that. I know this cause I have people in Alausa and I know some things that go on.

The day you igbos would do pass yourself, you'll be reminded where you came from. People are on alert now and just waiting for a Trigger, 2023 might be that trigger. Go ask your grandfathers and fathers how they well expelled from the north and west in the past, history would always repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2020
This is a bold step for our national unity and development.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by GidiCars: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Support YORUBA nation #thinkYorubaFirst

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by MusaChukwudi: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Dreadful:
Foolish man! Properties were vandalized out of anger the moment the government started sponsoring thugs to hijack the protest.
The entire South was vandalized so Mr stupid governor don't go to Lagos to start playing your stupid archaic ethnic card!

Nonsense talk
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by DedeNkem: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2020
This incompetence idiot owes workers 23 months of salary arrears. Pensioners are totally forgotten! Okezie IKPUazu is the worst governor in Nigeria!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by Daftyouth(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2020
ecolime:
Let me say this again

If you partook in the looting and destruction of private properties/businesses. May your life never end well. All that you laboured for in your morning and afternoon will go up in flames when it's time for you to enjoy the night.

AMEN!!!

I object to your stance. It is our duty as youths to loot, kill and destroy everything in this country in order to teach the ruling classes how to rule.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All by DAVE5(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2020
dadebayo1:
grin Let me just keep quiet

Please ohh nah as plenty well meaning Nigerians say make them keep quiet and stay out of politics nah him make our country spoil so ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare: I Dumped Save Nigeria Group (SNG) After It Was Hijacked By Presidency / EFCC Arrest: Saraki Being Harassed Over 2023 Presidential Ambition – Yakasai / Obaseki's N70,000 Minimum Wage's Greek Gift - Okpebholo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.