Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) (39439 Views)

Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by mrkings84(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
majamajic:

Ticket to China is 1.5m

Ticket abi ?

Jesus... It's ok, do u have anyone that can work it out for someone?
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Kinematics: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You are correct. I mean POVERTY AND CRIME CAPITAL OF NIGERIA. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Shabaleo19: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1307928596217369&id=100010007227700
A very big shame to this low thinking government, how can you use bricks in constructing a bus shelter that in future might be dismantled or relocated . I wonder how much that will be allocated for this petty project . What a shame to governor Ugwuanyi, he has woefully underperformed, just take a look at Ebonyi state governor. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a very big set back to ndi Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Joyfred(f): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
But why Oh lawd of mercy
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by majamajic(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
mrkings84:

Jesus... It's ok, do u have anyone that can work it out for someone?

China visa na no go area now , only ticket 1.5m , I can only bring out Dubai for now
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by DigitB: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
OP you're a fo.ol

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Bahamas95(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Things like these make me regret being a Nigerian.

What is this rubbish for God's sake!

Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Elvis778(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Barryseal:
I can see Ken Onoh pointing at the sign board. To be honest, this is a very poor design aesthetically for a bustop shelter. They probably gave the contract to a village architect in Nsukka.
And you think you are more modern than most Nsukka people? u are so wrong
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by mrkings84(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
majamajic:

China visa na no go area now , only ticket 1.5m , I can only bring out Dubai for now

No, China
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by eaglechild: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Horrible design
The sides of a bus stop should be transparent to alert oncoming buses that passengers are waiting, that way they know to slow down on time especially if it is raining and passengers are taking shelter.
It is a critical design flaw in this case, I pray someone reads this and rectifies it.
Should also be a flexible and possibly partially moveable structure
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Kinematics: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
eaglechild:
Horrible design
The sides of a bus stop should be transparent to alert oncoming buses that passengers are waiting, that way they know to slow down on time especially if it is raining and passengers are taking shelter.
It is a critical design flaw in this case, I pray someone reads this and rectifies it.
Should also be a flexible and possibly partially moveable structure

The design shock me.

Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lagos is still making case
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by stasius: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rubbish! Waste of concrete and cement!

Who still build this rubbish?
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by NazoTimes(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kinematics:
Wetin be dis? Which kind loquacious thing is dis?
And the poster no shame to post dis kind tin grin grin

I weep for my country.
Oga are you stupid? How many other bus stops have you seen in your whole life that looks like this
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fake!
Nothing like this
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Lastmankc(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Kenmatt:
Oh My World!!!

My thumb is up for you Gburugburu.

If there is anything like third tenure, we, Ndi-Enugu have agreed that you would be there!

God bless Coal City State.
Shut up there.idiota.
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Flatin0 developers and their retardation at it again...you build a fvckin kiosk and call it busstop, what should lagos call it's own cheesy grin.... empty barrel chest beaters never disappoint
Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 13, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Pls don't compare enugu with your over crowded Lagos and Kano
Besides most families get car for here, we don't trek like Lagosians , just very few of us use public transport , most workers here use company or government bus

So this bus stop is even too big , u see anyone there ?

That's enugu for u

Jeez angry there's always a fuckin excuse for you guys mumu..... company bus in potopoto country

Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by Kinematics: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2020
NazoTimes:

[s]Oga are you stupid? How many other bus stops have you seen in your whole life that looks like this[/s]

Re: Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) by majamajic(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Jeez angry there's always a fuckin excuse for you guys mumu..... company bus in potopoto country

U that never gone 5km from your birthplace , be disgracing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon / "Nothing is permanent in this world". / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.