Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold (29262 Views)

Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate / Matawalle Buys Cadillac, Expensive Cars For Zamfara Monarchs (photos) / Buhari’s Extension Of IGP Adamu's Tenure Is Unlawful ― Adegboruwa, SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

His he the only governor in south south? Why is wike not speaking?
What about cross river state? Why do always push delta state to the war front.

i think wike is more interested in being the de facto leader of PDP , man was literally @ war with Dikson

the south-south is now under one political umbrella but they're not united. I guess okowa is the chairman SS governors forum..

1 Like

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by wink2015(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2020
IT IS EQUALLY UNLAWFUL FOR EX-GOVERNORS TO COLLECT PENSION.

Some are serving senators in Abuja and they are still collecting pension.

Come to Delta state and many other states in Nigeria it is massive youth unemployment.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by samuelson06(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Instead for this fool to use zamfara control of their gold as precedence towards pushing for full resource control of the oil in his state, the goat is upholding the satanic Marxist rcontrol of state mineral resources by the fulani govt.

South is full of educated trousered native idiots .

You are very correct. He's a real big fool.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:

Shut up militant.

Which oil na ur papa get the oil?

Did u work for it? Do u know what the zamfara state government is going through to extract that gold?

U guys and Ipob no difference none of you have allegiance to Nigeria just that u people are better at pretending

pls who's your w**d supplier?
a client need some supply
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Lastmankc(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2020
The oil in south south is the reason for that useless marriage one Nigeria. Assuming that oil is found in north this country would have been divided since.The north is an endo parasite to the south.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Madmohamed419(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2020
November1857:
Zamfara Gold belong to Zamfara state, while Niger Delta oil is being share as National cake !
Niger Delta must take thier destiny into thier hand by controling thier GOD given resources.
Northern parasite must stop depending, relying and controling our resources full STOP !
the problem is they talk whit out action. The Fulani I know can never change for jus talking by Niger Delta governors.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by YouAreFinished: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
The oil in south south is the reason for that useless marriage one Nigeria. Assuming that oil is found in north this country would have been divided since.The north is an endo parasite to the south.
Are they the only ones sharing your oil proceeds
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by CioAngels(f): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Go and find out, somebody must have told him to speak and what to say. Southern governors have all been cursed by the Fulanis, especially to Okowa. Shame to you all. Okowa, where is the Midwestern Huck? Have been given money to permanently keep Grave quietness.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by badman007(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
The situation is so bad it makes me want to cry..
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by ThatFairGuy: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
WILLING TOOL, IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY
What should I have SAID UNWILLING TOOL.

Ijoba2, what's your mission to have followed me?
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by mrkings84(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2020
We all Know that the gold in Zamfara belong to the north while the crude in Akwa Ibom belongs to Nigeria
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by YouAreFinished: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lagos has oil at badagry and epe. Ondo state has oil also. Ilaje has oil and epe is close to ilaje.

We can't allow Aboki to finance their state with Lagos natural resources. Let the resources control begins. We'll take care of our other south west state simple
What reasonable percentage of oil does Ondo or Lagos produces? The South West is still heavily dependent on those oil proceeds from the Niger-Delta. Those loud-mouth South East own is even worse.
You all have to come to reality that the Niger-Delta feeds you all.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by showafrica(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

My brother this is the end. If the Igbo could stop the Biafra mindset and and whole south push for restructuring. We'll know if it is to break out or not.

The issue, is you guys dont see what igbos see. Biafra looks likr impossible task but it will come up one day. If you push for restructuring now, it will be hyjacked. The time for restructuring has passed. El rufai already saw the hand writing and heading towards that direction. If south say restructure, they will restructure the system in another parasitic manner worst than what we have now. In 1999 we thought democracy will unite us all since its more of people's opinion but see what we have as democracy, its this one democracy? Two opposite people can never be the same... We are not one honestly, we can only be friends on agreement. It is best to divide the country into smaller units and have a relationship with each other. Otherwise, na killing killing we go dey hear. It will get worst very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Murketeer: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

Not only oil

They need access to the sea

Without one Nigeria, the north is landlocked

Those people can never give up on one Nigeria without a deadly war

Can they win a war with the South ?... Don't overhype them ...because they have been killing people... Southerners are only been peaceful ...it won't be laidat in a real war

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by November1857(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Madmohamed419:
the problem is they talk whit out action. The Fulani I know can never change for jus talking by Niger Delta governors.
you're absolutely right !

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by CioAngels(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2020
otokx:
Okowa should look at what his fellow man WIKE is doing? We need development in Delta State.
Okowa will not because Wike does not take permission form Abuja to control Rivers, but Okowa does to take permission from Abuja for herdsmen to stop killing Deltans. Stooge
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by IJOBA2: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What should I have SAID UNWILLING TOOL.

Ijoba2, what's your mission to have followed me?
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Winnerrrr(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2020
ggood:
one Nigeria my foot, Niger Delta must control their oil too.

The Northerners are shouting one Nigeria just because of oil, remove oil in Nigeria and see Nigeria divide in less than 24hrs.

See my dear Southerners I Base in the North so I know what am talking about the Northerners see Southerners as weak, inferior and second class citizens.

Some are too bold to tell me that Nigeria belong
them that nothing can be done about it.

Come to their Universities and polytechnics here in North you don't fail them as a Southern Lecturer if you do the VC or Rector will send for you.

it's only in the North that you will see a final year student in Universities and polytechnics that can not speak nor write English it's terrible over here, but at the End they will pass exams

This is absolutely misleading.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Misleading headline. In this article that I read from up to down I see that Okowa is harping more against the communities in the Niger Delta saying that they want to control the 13% derivation by themselves. That's the core of his speech.

However I am also of the opinion that it's wrong for Zamfara to control their goid. We need to revisit the Solid Minerals Act that allow states n communities to have a say in the mining of solid minerals found in their domain. It has not helped us grow the Solid Minerals industry for years now.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by SmartPolician: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Murketeer:

Can they win a war with the South ?... Don't overhype them ...because they have been killing people... Southerners are only been peaceful ...it won't be laidat in a real war

Did I?
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by g4gerald: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Indeed there was a country
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by omenka(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
You see, the reason why Southern governors, despite our claims to enlightenment, always take us for a ride and tend to be hopelessly sloppy in the discharge of their duties is because they've seen that the blame it all on the North card sells like gold to the average southern citizen anyday anytime.

They play the card, sit back, loot with reckless abandon, employ only their relatives into vacant positions, generally do as they please, and none of us would raise even the faintest voice of condemnation against them.

The north is responsible for their refusal to provide us with pipe borne water. The north is the reason they allocate themselves security votes running into billions of naira monthly. The north is the reason they refuse to pay our parents their pensions and salaries. The north is the reason they refuse to create a conducive environment for businesses to thrive. They're the reason they cant provide us with at least good township roads, let alone rural roads. Etc.

JUST BLAME THE NORTH.

Was this not the same man who just came out to blurt his government has no plans of stopping the payment of pensions to former governors of his state?

That thread struggled to get to page 2, but JUST AS EXPECTED, this one in which he is casting blame on the North is coasting past page 3 already, and would probably get to page 8 by midday.

HE HAS READ YOUR MINDS AND KNOWS WHAT YOU LOTS WANT TO HEAR.

Now, all his sins matter no more- The North Is To Blame!

Dear Southerners, where exactly lies all the education and enlightenment we boast about? Where?

One punk was even saying, with glee, "you would never find omenka on this kind of thread". These are the ones Criminals like Okowa has found immeasurable comfort with, and sadly, such type constitute the bulk of those who criticize the North.

What a shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:

Shut up militant.

Which oil na ur papa get the oil?

Did u work for it? Do u know what the zamfara state government is going through to extract that gold?

U guys and Ipob no difference none of you have allegiance to Nigeria just that u people are better at pretending
Go and sleep, that person is right. In my community there are so many land with crude oil, I blame the southern leaders taking peanuts they're the cause of all these, come to my community oil companies are drilling crude oil steady without taking care of the environment, people can no longer farm or fish. Do have crude oil in your land? Leaches.. Very soon Nigeria will restructure you go see where you belong..

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Myhusband(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
federal govt should henceforth stop giving allocation to Zamfara state, let their gold finance their expenses till they reconcile their political malfunction
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by CioAngels(f): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Egein:
Before our very eyes, Buhari has institutionalized prejudice, discrimination and state-supported ethnic bias. He is doing this without shame, and without a care in the world about what anyone thinks. A flagrant disregard for the rule of law. History will not be kind to him.

As a Notherner, I'm very ashamed that inspite of all the unmerited favoritism, our people still remain bottom tier in the scheme of things in Nigeria and indeed the world. May Allah reward our leaders accordingly.

I do not believe Buhari is the one doing all this stealing systems but the Cabals are, taking turns to presides over NIGERIA. I should ask my revered Sultan of Sokoto if what is going on Nigeria is very pleasing to him? My question is because he is not saying anything, like somebody said, that it is their collective plan to ruin the other regions and they will tell them they are ready to go or restructure.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Murketeer: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Aarenasbaba:

Which south? South Africa or South America....?

Northerners always feel they are superior to other region
And that's because of landmass o...not even population ...cos they are not much pupulated than the South...they can never win an election unless aided by the Yorubas as usual

3 Likes

Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Aha, atlast. It's all this type of news i like seeing.

Tell them please, and if they don't want to hear, cut them off. Nonsense and parasite. Our oil should be our oil, since your gold is your gold..

Make every body better dey him dey.
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Coldie(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2020
onyechez:

Go and sleep, that person is right. In my community there are so many land with crude oil, I blame the southern leaders taking peanuts they're the cause of all these, come to my community oil companies are drilling crude oil steady without taking care of the environment, people can no longer farm or fish. Do have crude oil in your land? Leaches.. Very soon Nigeria will restructure you go see where you belong..
Oga which community be that please tell me I want to know
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Coldie(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

pls who's your w**d supplier?
a client need some supply
No reasonable Igbo person would push for restructuring or resource control.

No reasonable Nigerian will
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Glenn2020(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2020
True talk
Re: Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold by Coldie(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Conrod:
See your hipocrisy,so because you dont have something means you cant ask for equity.
What is equity?

A system where a few minority states become rich while the rest majority stay in poverty, is that equity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.