Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (429 Views)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Have A Good Time On A Boat / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by RandomAfrican1: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2020

Former Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemates, Laycon and Neo, have become the latest members of the Orijin family.

The two reality TV stars inked the deal worth several hundred thousands of dollars yesterday in Lagos. The two took to their social media platforms to announce the deal.

Laycon on his part posted: “So excited to join the Orijin family. iCONs, this is our WIN!!!”

Neo also posted about the brand ambassadorship deal saying: “Ambassador Neo… The ORACLE x ORIJIN.”

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/laycon-and-neo-become-orijin-ambassadors/
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by YoonSung59: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
OK nice one

(1) (Reply)

'I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma' - Davido Discloses His Greatest Nightmare / People Let Me Have Free Stuff When I Say I Am Working With Wizkid -julie Adenuga / Comedian Cute Abiola And Influencer, Adeherself Finally Get Engaged PHOTOS/VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.