Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) (20759 Views)

IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Zuorom: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Ned Nwoko's money is working.

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by jesmond3945: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Highest bidder awards

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2020
# SINGING # THE POWER OF MONEYYYYYY.

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Bakin3(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Warrikelvin777: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Her son in-laws connection is working wink

Btw I thought she was threatening the other time to go spiritual? She no dey go spiritual again! grin tongue
I like that word ...son in-law.....�

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Nothing is working in this country. Absolutely nothing!

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Ned money making wave

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2020
nedekid:

Oboy, that picture of Ned is truelly horrible shocked
Why is he standing like that and with such facial expression

That Man is something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Itannooluwa(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2020
funny enough, I vnt seen any of her movies including her daughter's too

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2020
nedekid:

Oboy, that picture of Ned is truelly horrible shocked
Why is he standing like that and with such facial expression

Which expression should he manufacture to PLEASE you? undecided
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by nedekid: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
luminouz:

Which expression should he manufacture to PLEASE you? undecided
Go and checkout the picture. You sef, does it please you? Don't you fine it offensive?
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Which one is Igbere TV Awards?
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
nedekid:

Go and checkout the picture. You sef, does it please you? Don't you fine it offensive?

Wetin concern me with his face?

Is it my face? grin
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by nedekid: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
luminouz:

Wetin concern me with his face?

Is it my face? grin
Well his cash is handsome. Who fine face ontop man help. cool
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
nedekid:

Well his cash is handsome. Who fine face ontop man help. cool

Yes naaaa...

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igbere dog shit and their dog shit award to their dog shit people. Anywhere belle face tv.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by naijadrivablog: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sirmuel1:
People doing all they can to get money from Ned cheesy
Like bleedingpen aka Alexreports?
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dejavu44:
She and her daughter gotta stay in the limelight by hook or crook any means possible, before they lose relevance in the eyes of grandpa Ned, he s paying for the fame fake or real. I guess it normal life transaction buyer meet seller
But she is happily married to the grandpa. That's all that matters regardless of ur perspective. Her choice of life is entirely her business.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Like bleedingpen aka Alexreports?

cheesy cheesy grin grin I didn't mention name o
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by Xzellentgraphic: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Useless people
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by SandraJane: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, that's my point.. Insert the hallowed name of President Mohammadu Buhari to their shenanigans to make people believe the entire program is credible.. They know that people will, for sure, question the credibility of their awards. But once they sight the name of President Buhari, they'll be left with no option but to agree with the fraud..

Seriously, I don't take their awards seriously.

May God bless Nigeria.

i see
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Rita Daniels Emerges 'Nollywood Personality of the Year'(Photos) by kaniska: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I
am getting familiarity everyday by reading such pleasant articles.
follow.com angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' / Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye / Simple English You Don’t Understand – Teddy A Mocks Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.